Be the first to like this.

4 comment(s). Last comment by stockraider 2021-04-03 11:25

dusti

2,404 posts

Posted by dusti > 2021-03-31 17:36 | Report Abuse

I am sure Top Glove and their US counsels will pursue the serious matter diligently
Meanwhile there are issues which would benefit from the right attention and advice
A. Re-skilling of employees who have lost their jobs
B. Speed up the creation of opportunities for people who have lost their jobs
C. Scholarships for jobless people to advance their education
D. Check other industries to ensure their operations / employment of workers don’t run foul of local rules
E. Industries/companies must be supported by the GOVERNMENT if foreign governments make unreasonable demands
I HOPE MALAYSIA WILL STAND TALL AT ALL TIMES

pBlue

802 posts

Posted by pBlue > 2021-04-01 02:56 | Report Abuse

I don't think this is about TG or human right. I think this is all about the US pressuring Malaysia to join its anti-china block and wage economic war on China.

TG could pay all their immigrant workers RM100,000 a month and the US would still find an excuse to ban TG. Until and unless Malaysia starts attacking China, the US will attack Malaysia through its major exports.

But to attack China... is well attacking China, one our a major trade partner, and unlike the Americans a large investor.

And once the US is happy, it will abandon us. Like it does will all its tools that outlives their usefulness. Saddam Hussein, Osama bin Laden, Anti-Saddam Hussein groups during Iraq war I, Kurd rebels.

dusti

2,404 posts

Posted by dusti > 2021-04-03 10:07 | Report Abuse

You are right pB. Unfortunately the two minister attacking TG are not supporting. Someone told me that the gomen encourages companies to employ ex convicts and even allow tax allowances. This is where the ministers can defend Malaysia companies, and not fear big bully

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-04-03 11:25 | Report Abuse

EVEN THE 1ST APPEAL CASE STILL NOT RESOLVED.....THUS THE CHANCE IS QUITE DIM IN THE 2ND MORE SERIOUS & SEVERE CASE MAH...!!

IT WILL TAKE A LONG TIME MAH!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz