Be the first to like this.

7 comment(s). Last comment by umnono 2021-08-04 10:03

Posted by LeftHand_of_God > 2021-06-13 01:22 | Report Abuse

kataksprm - https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/myeghistory/2021-06-11-story-h1566167355-MyEG_Head_and_Shoulder_formation_is_technical_or_fundamental_The_beginn.jsp

What the f*ck did you write? I almost had cancer reading your article.

1. Biased.
2. Head and shoulder is your only indicator on a supposingly technical analysis that is "neutral"?
3. Why compare SERBADK with MYEG? What are you trying to hint? Even without the 'trade receivables' MYEG is still NETT CASH.
4. Fundamental wise, why biased on highlighting Malaysia ops only? Why never bother to mention its overseas projects?

There is so much more that I can write in this debate. But man your writing is so horrible that I don't even know what the actual f*ck that you are trying to convey.

Your literature alone is enough to trigger me let alone your poor analysis be it TA or FA.

FA = Use PE ratio when you mention its "oligopoly". If its indeed 'Oligopoly' like you mentioned, you might as well point out how come JPJ license got renewed? If it doesn't get renewed, how would it impact the earnings? How much impact? EPS? CAGR affected? What would be the discounted cash flow without these projects?

TA = Use Head & Shoulder << ????????? WTF ????? Who trades using 1 indicator alone?

Okay I have to stop here, its really giving me a cancer reading this try hard article even when I don't own MYEG shares. You lost your credibility when you use words such as "Bubble / Technically Pump up" with your "analysis".

Amateur.

Posted by politikfault > 2021-07-09 01:44 | Report Abuse

your myeg head and shoulder prediction just got unfortunately lucky coincidentally hit exactly in politic uncertainty.

Current investors, Myeg will never drop to 1.40. Looks like 1.60 is bottom and will go up to 1.90 very soon. You won't get the chance to buy anyone if missed this low.

trum

7,611 posts

Posted by trum > 2021-07-09 01:52 | Report Abuse

Rubbish... myeg is pump up by Ah Wong. So many projects but not much big profits. All cantek on paper only. You all buy lah.

Posted by politikfault > 2021-07-09 01:58 | Report Abuse

Projects are real and epf is supporter. if umno becomes government myeg will go above 2.00 again.

Posted by Ahbeng Beng > 2021-07-10 03:27 | Report Abuse

It is funny that the author gave kinda good fundamental analysis, doubting this "fake tech" unsustainable PE yet in conclusion said "Look no further than for example semiconductor shares“

Hello, semicon shares overall fundamental is good meh? you can easily find PE over 30. Using your conclusion, those real tech stocks, many with PE over 30, 30 years down the road profitability is sustainable? let alone grow in order to justify such high PE.... I wont make bold statement on local semicon companies, but overall the fundamental aspect (low tech, low value chain) and uncertainty aspect, definitely much riskier than MYEG 20 years down the road.

By the way, protein subunit vaccine is almost on par with MRNA vaccine, many locals who get their free vaccine from adenovirus vector or inactivated, will mix with protein vaccine.... August still can catch up, October too late dy..

Bgt 9963

7,445 posts

Posted by Bgt 9963 > 2021-07-10 08:55 |

Post removed.Why?

umnono

2 posts

Posted by umnono > 2021-08-04 10:03 | Report Abuse

lies after lies illegal monopoly mycc catching up fast? Nobody cares.
EPF knew it early, dumping faster than ikan bilis.

fun the mental = 0

Chartist win. HEad and SHoulder curse the only fun the mental.
Gone case.

Buy gloves.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz