Be the first to like this.

179 comment(s). Last comment by stockfreak 2021-06-17 22:32

qqq3333

2,263 posts

Posted by qqq3333 > 2021-06-17 13:10 | Report Abuse

tge good thing about mRNA technology is low manufacturing cost and can quickly change the formula.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-06-17 13:12 | Report Abuse

Where got say fake ?
They say not properly tested & proven mah!

Cansino technology is same as Astra Zeneca not Mrna lah!

ok mah china learn from the west & copy loh, do not forget the west copy china gunpowder & paper making technology mah!

Just learn from each other loh!

Posted by stockfreak > Jun 17, 2021 1:07 PM | Report Abuse

China is using mRNA technology they once said are fake.

Posted by qqq3333 > Jun 17, 2021 1:07 PM | Report Abuse

cansino uses mRNA technology

Posted by stockfreak > Jun 17, 2021 1:06 PM | Report Abuse

A lots of documentary about mRNA can be found and also papaers. They are open to be copied.

Sslee

4,679 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-06-17 13:12 | Report Abuse

No one leaders can governed a country as big or small as China and Singapore.

All are collective leadership and you must have a system to produce the best man to leadership position.

stockfreak

777 posts

Posted by stockfreak > 2021-06-17 13:14 | Report Abuse

My friends and relatives keep telling me mRNA is fake as they read them in WeChat.

stockfreak

777 posts

Posted by stockfreak > 2021-06-17 13:15 | Report Abuse

Democracy was designed to push the best man to the top but it seems have failed.

stockfreak

777 posts

Posted by stockfreak > 2021-06-17 13:20 | Report Abuse

If you study the mRNA tech, it is basically a clone of the spike protein wrapped in a messenger body. It can be updated easily by cloning the protein structure of the new variants.

mRNA can be updated quickly to suit any variant. That's the 3rd/4th boost come into play.

Imagine using a 3D printer to print out the protein using nano tech. Taiwan is the best in nano field lately. Nano tech is widely used in semiconductor products.

qqq3333

2,263 posts

Posted by qqq3333 > 2021-06-17 13:33 | Report Abuse

Chinese military will respond every time there is provocation from Americans.... there is no other way

qqq3333

2,263 posts

Posted by qqq3333 > 2021-06-17 13:35 | Report Abuse

don't confuse wechat with state media like CGTN

qqq3333

2,263 posts

Posted by qqq3333 > 2021-06-17 13:37 | Report Abuse

my preference... Sinovac then Astra last Pfizer... Sinovac least side effects and Pfizer useless against Indian variant.

qqq3333

2,263 posts

Posted by qqq3333 > 2021-06-17 13:40 | Report Abuse

but any approved vaccine have better than not have.

stockfreak

777 posts

Posted by stockfreak > 2021-06-17 13:42 | Report Abuse

Chinese media are not allowed to publish anything negative about country. No point watching news from China.

ahbah

6,059 posts

Posted by ahbah > 2021-06-17 13:43 | Report Abuse

UALA LUMPUR: The Chinese government will contribute 500,000 doses of Sinovac's CoronaVac vaccines to Malaysia.

Foreign Minister Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Hussein said today Malaysia was highly appreciative of the support extended thus far by China.

stockfreak

777 posts

Posted by stockfreak > 2021-06-17 13:46 | Report Abuse

Thank China for the vaccine and hopefully covid can be under control soon. The virus has broken up many families.

stockfreak

777 posts

Posted by stockfreak > 2021-06-17 13:47 | Report Abuse

Poor Jack Ma. Only one sentence of criticism...

Sslee

4,679 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-06-17 13:49 | Report Abuse

https://youtu.be/TgpQxVCekgw

qqq3333

2,263 posts

Posted by qqq3333 > 2021-06-17 14:33 | Report Abuse

zhang wei wei truly impressive........

qqq3333

2,263 posts

Posted by qqq3333 > 2021-06-17 14:34 | Report Abuse

stockfreak > Jun 17, 2021 1:47 PM | Report Abuse

Poor Jack Ma. Only one sentence of criticism...

=======

but better Ant not listed otherwise a lot of people gets burn.

qqq3333

2,263 posts

Posted by qqq3333 > 2021-06-17 14:37 | Report Abuse

right at the top of ccp they all share Zhang wei wei ideas... I am sure.

qqq3333

2,263 posts

Posted by qqq3333 > 2021-06-17 14:41 | Report Abuse

Xi is the only one who dares to cancel the IPO at the last minute

qqq3333

2,263 posts

Posted by qqq3333 > 2021-06-17 14:42 | Report Abuse

they panic when they see us $ 3 trillion applied for the IPo with black market at double IPo price. the bubble is too huge.

qqq3333

2,263 posts

Posted by qqq3333 > 2021-06-17 14:45 | Report Abuse

freak... why u so interested in negative news? positive news no good meh?

qqq3333

2,263 posts

Posted by qqq3333 > 2021-06-17 14:46 | Report Abuse

truth be told, I prefer to see positive news... either on China or Malaysia or any where in the world includingvamerics

qqq3333

2,263 posts

Posted by qqq3333 > 2021-06-17 14:47 | Report Abuse

including America

qqq3333

2,263 posts

Posted by qqq3333 > 2021-06-17 14:48 | Report Abuse

there is some thing about positive news that makes the world a better place, and less stress

qqq3333

2,263 posts

Posted by qqq3333 > 2021-06-17 14:50 | Report Abuse

freak... the world not stress enough meh? what is wrong with positive news, inspiring stories, ....?

qqq3333

2,263 posts

Posted by qqq3333 > 2021-06-17 14:51 | Report Abuse

we all want a better place, a happier place, an inspiring place, positive energy not negative energy

stockfreak

777 posts

Posted by stockfreak > 2021-06-17 14:56 | Report Abuse

I just like to gather truth. Positive or negative I can stand.

For Jack Ma, cancelling Ant is one thing, disappearing for months because of one sentence is another. To me, even without Ant, Jack will be punished.

After Ant IPO's cancellation, Xi said he welcomes any large scale business IPO in China. Seems like it is not about Ant, it's about...

qqq3333

2,263 posts

Posted by qqq3333 > 2021-06-17 15:03 | Report Abuse

truth... truth got many colors.... what catches the worm is the best truth.

qqq3333

2,263 posts

Posted by qqq3333 > 2021-06-17 15:08 | Report Abuse

I think China people are well informed about the world they live in and China state media is doing a great job for the country.... that is all we can ask

qqq3333

2,263 posts

Posted by qqq3333 > 2021-06-17 15:10 | Report Abuse

and not neglecting their duties to humanity, to world progress, to environmental issues. to world peace...

qqq3333

2,263 posts

Posted by qqq3333 > 2021-06-17 15:12 | Report Abuse

at first western world cannot believe China will actually cancel ant listing... being a world record. but China shows it can......

qqq3333

2,263 posts

Posted by qqq3333 > 2021-06-17 15:13 | Report Abuse

it's all about priorities

qqq3333

2,263 posts

Posted by qqq3333 > 2021-06-17 15:14 | Report Abuse

the important thing is China people supports the CCP decision to cancel ant listing

winterwolf

663 posts

Posted by winterwolf > 2021-06-17 15:26 | Report Abuse

@stockfreak, you make a lot of accusations base on social media rants and accusations, and then you project it as though it is the fault of a nation. Do you read social media comments about the Malaysian government by Malaysian ?

I find it very peculiar that in this age and time, there are people like you exist: wechat say this, Wechat say that. why dont you read what is found in the Taiwanese social media ? That is another totally different playing field. Negative propaganda vs facts has always been a thin line of separation, and that thin line is getting thinner nowadays with the failure of local education. Rationale thinking and the desire for hard facts is disappearing fast.

Go find out the reason why ANT IPO was cancelled the last minute before you set your sympathy on Jack Ma. The reason to cancel is very obvious, (the model of business will bring harm to the China economy and the people is all that is revealed, and if you think along that line and if you understand what it is, you will understand ) as It is not that one sentence of criticism as what the western media driven into your head.

qqq3333

2,263 posts

Posted by qqq3333 > 2021-06-17 15:27 | Report Abuse

there are many u tubers who truly hate China like Serpentza, there are also many youtuber who present China point of view.

qqq3333

2,263 posts

Posted by qqq3333 > 2021-06-17 15:28 | Report Abuse

I prefer the pro China gang of you tubers... esp done by foreigners... u need their people to spread any pro China message.

stockfreak

777 posts

Posted by stockfreak > 2021-06-17 16:04 | Report Abuse

I don't have WeChat account. People keep telling me what they saw and I felt sorry for them.

What an intensive personal attack from winterwolf. The reason being to disqualify everything I said so far? This is e=what China like to do.

For Jack Ma, it was just a speculation. Not truth. Only Jack Ma knows. Ant IPO was a terrible. I felt wanting to vomit when I first heard of it. I am not a fan of Jack Ma. Many of my friends were.

stockfreak

777 posts

Posted by stockfreak > 2021-06-17 16:06 | Report Abuse

I read comments from Social Media all the time. That's the place I think I can dig out some truth or true feeling. I always care about what's mentioned by Malays. I always skip all those rant by local Chinese. They are too one sided and insensitive.

winterwolf

663 posts

Posted by winterwolf > 2021-06-17 16:41 | Report Abuse

@stockfreak, when some one tell you something outright, you think it is attack, but while you spread half truth, fake news and even out right lies upon lies that affects others and even a nation, what are you doing then ?

Malaysian really do not have much to shout about...the sampan is still the sampan, the only car we made, is not ours anymore. People is sending space crafts to Mars now, and our sole only "angkasawan" had retired some where.

Some hard introspection will do us good, in the long run.

Some one tell you this, another tell you that, and that is how you make your opinion ? Malay opinions are reliable, better and local Chinese are rants, one sided and insensitive? I did not know you are a racist too. In Malaysia, opinions also segregated by race, well, not surprised at all. @SSlee here is a Chinese, his opinions is far far more valuable and reliable then yours....any time.

Your opinions are disqualified is because it does not sum up to anything as far as my opinion is concern. Why ? freedom of expression is not a one way street. Nothing personal against you as a person or your race. Just that, your opinion sucks.

stockfreak

777 posts

Posted by stockfreak > 2021-06-17 16:52 | Report Abuse

So is yours.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-06-17 16:59 | Report Abuse

U notice that the msian chinese much love more china nowadays bcos of malay discrimination against them loh!

Posted by stockfreak > Jun 17, 2021 4:06 PM | Report Abuse

I read comments from Social Media all the time. That's the place I think I can dig out some truth or true feeling. I always care about what's mentioned by Malays. I always skip all those rant by local Chinese. They are too one sided and insensitive.

stockfreak

777 posts

Posted by stockfreak > 2021-06-17 17:08 | Report Abuse

Yes, if you read those comments by local Chinese, you'll faint. They are basically discontent voices that are predictable. If no better solution is found or resolved in a more civilized manner, violence is unavoidable. Those 22% of the people want to fight for get more and more privilege similar to those Chinese enjoyed in China.

62% of the people will sure try to protect what they think belong to them. We are not 100% democracy. We still have king and sultans.

The only way out of this is to unite as Malaysian. If not, the fight for more rights is never ending. Discontent is the source.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-06-17 17:09 | Report Abuse

Make msian malaysian loh!

qqq3333

2,263 posts

Posted by qqq3333 > 2021-06-17 17:43 | Report Abuse

Malaysian politics interesting meh? I don't see any thing interesting

qqq3333

2,263 posts

Posted by qqq3333 > 2021-06-17 17:44 | Report Abuse

it's like China warring states period..... best is turn into Laotzu

qqq3333

2,263 posts

Posted by qqq3333 > 2021-06-17 19:30 | Report Abuse

Malaysia is at the stage, less done less promises the better.

qqq3333

2,263 posts

Posted by qqq3333 > 2021-06-17 19:30 | Report Abuse

things will flow naturally

winterwolf

663 posts

Posted by winterwolf > 2021-06-17 21:16 | Report Abuse

I know what you are trying to say, it is a very common sentiment among people like you.

Most Malaysian Chinese are educated in a righteous manner. They know what is right and wrong. Rationality is their forte and emotions and sentiments seldom used to gauge and judge any situation. That is why you see plenty of anonymous keyboard warrior to express and bled their discontent instead of taking it to the street and turn physical.

How about reading what those 62% talk about other races and especially the 28% in those specific forums ? The majority that has everything to themselves but still throwing all kinds of insults, thinking most of the 28% do not understand ? Yet the whole government machinery is in the hands of whom for as long as we can recall? what peanuts had been passed out ?

The pie in the country is getting smaller as the one in control ran out of ideas how to grow that pie. A hard fact you have to admit, furthermore, those dirty hands stealing large chunks is making the situation worse. A RM60 two doses vaccine can become RM380 is something circulating in the internet, if it is true, icing on the cake is it not ?

The competency is so very glaring when covid strike, a double digit cases compromised government was thrown and kick out, a unity single race government took over and grow the covid pie waves after waves till we become one of the highest infectants per million capita. Negativity is this country plus point. 50k SME is at the verge of collapsing, guess how many is going to lose their jobs soon and yet people still need to be lock downed ? an irony of between the devil and the deep blue sea.

Looks like you like to create an accusation disguise as a premise just to fit your so "logical " argument.
What the Chinese of China enjoy in China is what the Chinese of Malaysia can only dream off, but they never yearn for or complain about as they know, all benefits have to be earned the hard way from the day they started schooling. To them, nothing comes free or with a tongkat. so rest assure, they will not turn violence into a tool, you can keep the pie. The bigger pie is at the world out there.

The 11 million Xinjiang Uyghur and the 1 million Xinjiang Hui ( Muslim) enjoying the kind of privileges accorded to them, the 62% here can also only dream of it. The government we have cannot afford to pay for those kind of privileges. The 12 millions Muslim even enjoy roughly 20000 Mosque and Surau to pray in... of course some of these were built long ago with mud and bricks and needed to be demolished for safety sake. Walk the route of that part of BRI, you will see it. Even desert can be cultivated and transformed.... ever since the ISIS trained radicals are deradicalized...or fled to the arms of the Westerners God father.

Posted by stockfreak > Jun 17, 2021 5:08 PM | Report Abuse

Yes, if you read those comments by local Chinese, you'll faint. They are basically discontent voices that are predictable. If no better solution is found or resolved in a more civilized manner, violence is unavoidable. Those 22% of the people want to fight for get more and more privilege similar to those Chinese enjoyed in China.

pjseow

2,264 posts

Posted by pjseow > 2021-06-17 21:38 | Report Abuse

What is basic rights of humans ? Based on Maslow 's hierachy of human needs .

First level Needs :

1. THe Rights to have food on the table
The Chinese has the freedom to choose whatever foods they want to take
.THey are hundreds or thousands of cuisines and dishes to choose from
The richer ones can have Australian lobsters , beef ,wines , Musang
King etc.
2. The Rights to have clothings to protect from the cold
The Chinese has the freedom to wear whatever clothings they wish depending on their wealth and capability . THe rich can choose to wear the branded from other countries . During autumn and winter seasons , such clothings are available in many stores big and small .

3. The Rights to have own housing
New housings are everywhere . The Chinese can choose what to buy , where to stay and how many units to buy depending on their affordability . THe richer ones can even buy property in other countries .

4. The Rights to have clean water and electricity supply , sewerage system and basic infrastructure like public transports , roads , bridges etc
THe last 30 years has seen tremendous improvements in infrastructure developments in China where the Chinese enjoy .

Second Level Needs or Wants

1. THe Rights to have Leisures

THe Chinese has the rights and freedom to travel anywhere they like within the country for holidays . The richer ones can travel overseas and buy designer bags , clothings etc .

2. THe Rights to own cars , TVs , Refrigerators , Handsets etc
THese are wants not needs . Every Chinese citizens has the rights to buy these items depending on their affordability

3. The Rights to study at Various colleges and Universities
THe Chinese also has the freedom to choose which Universities to study provided they are qualified to enter .

THird Level Needs

1. THe Right to have own religious beliefs .

I think the CHinese have the freedom to their own beliefs but not the Falungong which is banned .

2. Freedom to express

I think the Chinese have the freedom to express themselves through Wechat , Tiktok and other social media like Youtubes ( must jump across the wall ) but restricted on criticising on its leaders .

3. Freedom to form own company and organizations subject to the rules of the country .

4. Freedom to Choose own representatives at district or village levels .
5. Rights to have equal treatments
Men and Women have equal rights . Majority and Minority have equal rights . I think the minority have some special priviledges in certain areas like entrance to universities and getting certain licences .

The above basically summarise the Human Rights of Chinese in China .
These rights serve the needs of the majority who just want to enjoy a better lifes . Based on a survey by Harvard University , about 85 percent of Chinese citizens are happy with the government and the direction of the government to further improve the lifes of its peoples .

stockfreak

777 posts

Posted by stockfreak > 2021-06-17 22:32 | Report Abuse

I just checked, Chinese population in Malaysia has dropped to 20.6%. It was 22% since I last checked last year. Hope our gov did not give out fake data.

Don't worry about me. Not many people think like me. People around me are Pro-China. I'm just maybe 0.000000001% of Chinese here. I won't influence other people. What's the point? I have my own freedom for myself.

I won't influence other people how I think. Don't worry. Most people will stick to Pro-China mindset and ignore what I said. Actually I am seldom this vocal about a culture and I hope this is the last message I need to type.

Yes, many comments in social media are done by keyboard warriors. I even checked out the info, photos, friends... of those people who commented. Just to make sure they are not keyboard warriors. Some of them you can tell they are not genuine immediately.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz