stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-07-24 08:03 |

Post removed.Why?

blackchicken

1,220 posts

Posted by blackchicken > 2021-07-24 08:36 | Report Abuse

Posted by zhm540 > Jul 23, 2021 4:22 PM | Report Abuse

same pattern as CWG...and PAOS and now KYM! push up and dump...

blackchicken

1,220 posts

Posted by blackchicken > 2021-07-24 08:42 | Report Abuse

CWG, PAOS and KYM

What are common with these stocks?

1. Small cap 94-96 million
2. loss making companies
3. They used to be not popular

gemfinder

6,880 posts

Posted by gemfinder > 2021-07-24 08:53 | Report Abuse

Those earn from these goreng stock, congrats. Those chased high, cut loss loh. Else, wil be stucked long time

Michael Kwok

6,239 posts

Posted by Michael Kwok > 2021-07-24 10:21 | Report Abuse

KYM and other my coverage under my coverage.The trend is second third liner.Government give chance to this company, so tht raise fund with fewer share out.Other may benefit if there up in this company.I earn rm 20-30k out off it.Made sure dun buy when very hot in the stock (example of few times of high volume and big upward or few weeks of big upward with medium size volume)

Michael Kwok

6,239 posts

Posted by Michael Kwok > 2021-07-24 10:23 | Report Abuse

Chart may show it if know how to see pattern.

blackchicken

1,220 posts

Posted by blackchicken > 2021-07-24 10:52 | Report Abuse

Posted by birkincollector > Jul 24, 2021 10:46 AM | Report Abuse

lets not going into praise mode for KYM businesses.....its very obvious operators been picking counters around 50 cents to goreng this round.....KYM, GLOTEC, REV, PELIKAN, JETSON, PAOS, HWATAI etc......so ride the wave and get off when u earned enough.....

gemfinder

6,880 posts

Posted by gemfinder > 2021-07-24 11:19 | Report Abuse

I dun risk myself for these kind of goreng stock. Else i cant sleep well

Posted by aytf731009 > 2021-07-24 14:36 | Report Abuse

Hit and run profit some enought

ahbah

6,119 posts

Posted by ahbah > 2021-07-24 15:45 | Report Abuse

Please goreng our whole mkt bcos mani players oredi kena teruk from the mkt now !

Sslee

5,470 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-07-24 16:09 | Report Abuse

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/careers/bursa-malaysia-ceo-says-its-the-perfect-time-to-raise-capital-in-the-market/vi-AAMjce7

Bursa Malaysia CEO says it's 'the perfect time' to raise capital in the market
Duration: 02:48 4 days ago

Muhamad Umar Swift, CEO of Bursa Malaysia, says retail investors can account for up to 20% of trading on a typical day now.

Sslee

5,470 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-07-24 16:20 | Report Abuse

Bursa encourage many companies to raise capital with RI or PP or IPO not caring whether the cash raise is for business expansion or to enriches the controlling shareholders at the expense of minority shareholders?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-07-24 16:22 | Report Abuse

ACTUALLY THE INTENSION IS TO ENSURE THAT THE COMPANIES HAVE LIQUIDITY DURING CURRENT LOCKDOWN BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT MAH!

BUT SOMEHOW SOME COMPANIES ABUSE ITS CURRENT SPECIAL PRIVILEDGE LOH!

Posted by Sslee > Jul 24, 2021 4:17 PM | Report Abuse

Bursa encourage many listed companies to raise capital with RI or PP not caring whether the cash raise is for business expansion or to enriches the controlling shareholders at the expense of minority shareholders?

Sslee

5,470 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-07-24 16:29 | Report Abuse

The Share Grant Plan which was approved through the past EGM held in 2016 allows the establishment of up to 15% of the total number of issued shares at any one-time for directors and employees of JRB is within the mandate.

I ask Bursa:
I seek yours opinion and advice on the rules and regulations governed:

1. LTIP especially SGP Grants (Free Shares grant without any cash consideration)?

2. The duration of LTIP?

3. Why once LTIP were approved by shareholders during EGM then it is valid for next 5 years and may be extended for a further 5 years, at the sole discretion of the Board upon recommendation by the LTIP committee?

4. Please relook into this very lopsided and unfair LTIP to current shareholders like me who took no part in approving the LTIP?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-07-24 16:38 | Report Abuse

ACTUALLY LTIP IS SUPPOSE TO LOWER THE OVERALL COST OF COMPANIES PAYROLL, INSTEAD OF PAYING BONUS BASE ON PERFORMANCE AS INCENTIVES, THE COMPANY GIVE FREE LTIP AS A REWARD WHEN THE COMPANY HIT THE KPI TARGETS MAH!

Posted by Sslee > Jul 24, 2021 4:29 PM | Report Abuse

The Share Grant Plan which was approved through the past EGM held in 2016 allows the establishment of up to 15% of the total number of issued shares at any one-time for directors and employees of JRB is within the mandate.

I ask Bursa:
I seek yours opinion and advice on the rules and regulations governed:

1. LTIP especially SGP Grants (Free Shares grant without any cash consideration)?

2. The duration of LTIP?

3. Why once LTIP were approved by shareholders during EGM then it is valid for next 5 years and may be extended for a further 5 years, at the sole discretion of the Board upon recommendation by the LTIP committee?

4. Please relook into this very lopsided and unfair LTIP to current shareholders like me who took no part in approving the LTIP?

gohkimhock

3,027 posts

Posted by gohkimhock > 2021-07-24 16:43 | Report Abuse

just beware of those small cap loss-making companies..

Sslee

5,470 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-07-24 16:53 | Report Abuse

Caveat emptor is a neo-Latin phrase meaning "let the buyer beware." It is a principle of contract law in many jurisdictions that places the onus on the buyer to perform due diligence before making a purchase. As oppose to:

Caveat venditor a neo-Latin phrase meaning "let the seller beware." It is a principle of contract law in many jurisdictions that places the onus on the seller to perform due diligence before making a sale.

In stocks market investing, the caveat emptor concept of contract law was forced onto ordinary investors that places the onus on the ordinary investors to perform due diligence before making transactions knowing very well that ordinary investor are subjected to information asymmetry hazard. (Poor quality of disclosure provided by the listed company and poor due diligence by Investment banker)

This asymmetry creates an imbalance of power in transactions, which can sometimes causes the transactions to go awry, a kind of market failure in the worst case involve insider fraud, accounting fraud, insider trading, IPO/RI promoter/underwriter (Investment bank failure in their due diligence), pump and dump and etc.

In Malaysia, Bursa Malaysia is mandated to operate the stock exchange as a commercially driven, public-listed entity. It is also mandated by Listing/Regulation/Disclosure Act as the front-line market regulator policing public-listed companies and market intermediaries. Perhaps these two mandate clash and give rise to conflict of interest as many of Bursa’s decisions on approval, suspension, delisting and waive seem indulging in excessive corporate abuse for the benefits of controlling shareholders.

Sslee

5,470 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-07-24 16:59 | Report Abuse

Stockraider must be dreaming. LTIP are only for executive directors and senior managers who draw a fat salary and bonus.
So if they hit the target then please give dividend.
Know what is the NOSH of Jaks in 2016 and now.

Do you know how much free shares based on 15% of NOSH?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-07-24 17:18 | Report Abuse

That is the point mah...if they pay high bonuses, these senior managements will get the most bonus, bcos of their pay are high pay mah!

The free LTIP is meant to substitute some of these high bonuses incentive loh!

Posted by Sslee > Jul 24, 2021 4:59 PM | Report Abuse

Stockraider must be dreaming. LTIP are only for executive directors and senior managers who draw a fat salary and bonus.
So if they hit the target then please give dividend.
Know what is the NOSH of Jaks in 2016 and now.

Do you know how much free shares based on 15% of NOSH?

Posted by keklulpepega > 2021-07-25 08:06 | Report Abuse

Moved out to us stock dy. Bursa lousy af. Dji nasdaq spy always creating new ath while bursa always pancut awal

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-07-25 09:13 | Report Abuse

Learn to invest substantially for mid to long term say over 2 to 5 years & u will be a millionaire tycoon in the making soon, just like General Raider confidently place 70% of my investable assets just in BCORP & BLAND LOH!

U WILL BECOME VERY RICH IN THE FUTURE LOH...!!

IT IS NO BRAINER & IT IS SO EASY TO BE RICH THRU INTELLIGENT INVESTMENT LOH!!

JUST HAVE CONFIDENCE LAH, FOLLOW LAH CEO JALIL CANNOT GO WRONG MAH, HE HAS CONFIDENTLY INVESTED RM 70M BJCORP TODATE MAH!
If it is not napshot u think JALIL dare to invest like that meh ??

Do not listen to all those doubting Thomases & Useless Naysayers loh!

FORTUNE ALWAYS FOLLOW THE BRAVE MAH!

Bgt 9963

7,445 posts

Posted by Bgt 9963 > 2021-07-25 09:14 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-07-25 09:15 | Report Abuse

Bcorp & Bland is a great investment mah!

CharlesT

14,605 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2021-07-25 10:47 | Report Abuse

Economy is bad Boss has to goreng to earn some money....maybe much more than their operation profit

Bgt 9963

7,445 posts

Posted by Bgt 9963 > 2021-07-25 10:50 |

Post removed.Why?

Superb99

6,589 posts

Posted by Superb99 > 2021-07-29 17:54 | Report Abuse

ya, like today, many penny counters gg due to bad news...not defensive at all

Post a Comment
Market Buzz