9 comment(s). Last comment by Jason Tan 2021-08-25 17:54

calvintaneng

54,768 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-08-23 20:15 | Report Abuse

Another good News for TSH Resources

More than 50% of TSH Palm oil Business in Indonesia

Since Rupiah is up TSH should gain

See

Elaborating on his views, Kadir said that based Bloomberg reports, the Malaysian bond market is now being overshadowed by the booming Indonesian bond market, as investors are more confident of the rupiah compared to ringgit now.

“In Aug 17, 2018, we can get 3,551 rupiah for one RM1 but as of Aug 1 last year, we can only get 3,540 rupiah for RM1.

“As of Aug 12, this year, we can only get 3,404 rupiah for RM1. That means our currency value has dropped significantly,” he noted.

https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/savemalaysia/2021-08-23-story-h15698...

Other Malaysia Palm Oil Companies with Palm Oil estates in Indonesia are Thplant, Simedarby Plant & AZRB

Michael Kwok

6,216 posts

Posted by Michael Kwok > 2021-08-24 14:56 | Report Abuse

Who start the political instability.PH.3 times also cannot get federal seat.The second Indoneasia bigger economy but ours per capita income far more larger thn indon as one of them.Support Wht is right by both I'm sure Malaysia will be better.

Michael Kwok

6,216 posts

Posted by Michael Kwok > 2021-08-24 14:58 | Report Abuse

Both means PN and PH.Who take the federal seat,then can get to make policy and law for Malaysia.

ahbah

6,106 posts

Posted by ahbah > 2021-08-25 12:48 | Report Abuse

Dr Mahathir also expressed hope that Ismail would streamline his Cabinet, picking only those with the knowledge, experience and ability.

“I hope the size of the Cabinet is not big. Every minister should have the know-how.

“Ministers during Muhyiddin’s reign did not do any work, they only got their salaries. I hope it doesn’t become like that again,” he was quoted as saying.

During Pak Din's rule, Dr M said ministers got gaji even though they no got do work !!!

Ministers reali got a WONDERFUL life !!!!

Posted by 24HoursProducing > 2021-08-25 12:52 | Report Abuse

Now you know how tough you and my life in Malaysia

stockfreak

777 posts

Posted by stockfreak > 2021-08-25 13:08 | Report Abuse

And so are many other countries.

Under UNO, the country is hard to progress. Racial issues keep stopping the country from going forward. Too much easy money for certain group of people. Many have been spending massive resources just to fight for the privileges of a small group of individuals.

If easy money is the goal of the many, will many work hard for a common good for the nation as a whole?

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-08-25 13:10 | Report Abuse

Yeah, because of lousy 22 months of Harapan! And add more by 17 months of very corrupt bribing Mohiden administration!
Let's see if Ismail Sabri continues the trend! But given Ismail track record of setting up many fail malay institutions, he should lead the fail club!

i3lurker

13,662 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-08-25 13:13 | Report Abuse

and the best thing is that the UMNO Govt just completely FORGOT that few hundred thousand companies are still locked down and unable to operate under Phase 1

Tun says "Melayu mudah lupa"

Jason Tan

28 posts

Posted by Jason Tan > 2021-08-25 17:54 | Report Abuse

next time we end up sending our kids over to Indonesia to work. Already happening for most plantation companies. The sales from Indonesia bigger than Malaysia. Sigh, the political crisis aggravated the matter.PH Admin was bad during their reign. I can still remember FM RM30, 1 spoon a day minister, black shoes education minister, Kari Ikan Minister, flying car minister... damn we dont have any body else good enough to lead the Nation???

Post a Comment
Market Buzz