1 person likes this.

18 comment(s). Last comment by calvintaneng 2021-09-27 08:50

OnTime

2,074 posts

Posted by OnTime > 2021-09-25 20:15 | Report Abuse

oil palm companies will go through the same experience as glove companies.

calvintaneng

53,225 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-09-25 20:28 | Report Abuse

yes but different time and different cycles

this comment I already anticipated

will come up with next post later

Palm oil versus medical gloves (their similarity and differences)

then you shall SEE the light

when light comes in all will be clear as crystal and you won't be left in the dark anymore

ooi8888

1,650 posts

Posted by ooi8888 > 2021-09-25 20:42 |

Post removed.Why?

calvintaneng

53,225 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-09-25 23:37 | Report Abuse

John 8:12
“When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, ‘I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.’”

nuke

349 posts

Posted by nuke > 2021-09-26 12:32 | Report Abuse

@calvintaneng Most of the points raised in your article on palm oil are not new. They have been the same for many years. Diwali, Christmas, CNY, Hari Raya come every year so seasonal ups and downs are normal. Supermarket foodstuff containing palm oil have been the same for many years too. While the world population keeps growing, poverty due to the pandemic is increasing. Many people have seen their incomes fall or lost their jobs entirely and this number is increasing. This will mean they will buy less not more. How much can you buy on zero income?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-09-26 12:55 | Report Abuse

It is not new how warren buffet make monies base on old fashion way of value investment mah!

Posted by nuke > Sep 26, 2021 12:32 PM | Report Abuse

@calvintaneng Most of the points raised in your article on palm oil are not new. They have been the same for many years. Diwali, Christmas, CNY, Hari Raya come every year so seasonal ups and downs are normal. Supermarket foodstuff containing palm oil have been the same for many years too. While the world population keeps growing, poverty due to the pandemic is increasing. Many people have seen their incomes fall or lost their jobs entirely and this number is increasing. This will mean they will buy less not more. How much can you buy on zero income?

Posted by investor2021trading > 2021-09-26 13:05 | Report Abuse

Posted by calvintaneng > Sep 25, 2021 11:37 PM | Report Abuse

When Jesus spoke again to the people, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Oil Palm Industry is too labour intensive! The production cost per ton CPO is vy high as compared to other industries. A slight dropped in demand of d commodity or face with an adverse weather condition or a squeezed on labour supply or a dropped of CPO price will wrecked d industry!

calvintaneng

53,225 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-09-26 13:07 | Report Abuse

Posted by nuke > Sep 26, 2021 12:32 PM | Report Abuse

Hello Nuke,

Today is the LORD's Day

Please go read the Bible or hear a message

See https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/www.eaglevisioninvest.com/2021-09-19-story-h1571615394-Calvin_Sunday_Sharing_R_A_Torrey_Every_Man_s_Need_of_a_Refuge.jsp

Now back to your question:

"How much can you buy on zero income?"

One question: Can trigger a thousand answers.

1) Now the Bible said that even to the time of the end men will still be eating & drinking.

Eating food is the very basic of survival. Without eating that will end in death. So even if zero income there is still "food banks" or people in Malaysia hanging out "white flags"

And what food do these people get?

a) Maggie mee or instant noodle

These got 20% palm oil

See

Maruchan—America’s #1 instant noodle brand—has been linked to the controversial ingredient Conflict Palm Oil. The true costs of Conflict Palm Oil are staggering. This widely used vegetable oil has been tied to the destruction of rainforests, carbon-rich peatlands and the abuse of human and worker rights.

Maruchan sells 67% of the instant noodles eaten in the US and uses massive amounts of palm oil in their top selling instant noodles sold across the globe. The average package of ramen noodles is a whopping 20% palm oil (by weight) …that’s a LOT of Conflict Palm Oil. Read https://www.ran.org/the-understory/maruchan_palm_oil_commitment_falls_short/

And certainly even if they cannot afford luxury they can still buy a cup or two of teh tarik? And the milk substitute in teh tarik is mainly palm oil

So palm oil will be still in use

Now tell me if people cannot afford to eat maggee mee or drink teh tarik how else they could avoid to buy a Tesla car worth Rm400,000 in Singapore

And Genetec makes EV battery for Tesla should have gone limit down? So expensive Rm400,000 a car how to buy if maggee mee also cannot afford to buy?

What about Airasia? Will people got enough money to pay for plane fare if cannot afford to pay for a cup of teh tarik?

So just think of all other businesses if the business of simple palm oil cannot

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-09-26 13:09 | Report Abuse

Not true mah....msia can take cpo price at rm 2300 & still profitable v current price of more than Rm 4000 mah!

Posted by investor2021trading > Sep 26, 2021 1:05 PM | Report Abuse

Posted by calvintaneng > Sep 25, 2021 11:37 PM | Report Abuse

When Jesus spoke again to the people, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."

Oil Palm Industry is too labour intensive! The production cost per ton CPO is vy high as compared to other industries. A slight dropped in demand of d commodity or face with an adverse weather condition or a squeezed on labour supply or a dropped of CPO price will wrecked d industry!

calvintaneng

53,225 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-09-26 13:19 | Report Abuse

investor2021trading Posted by calvintaneng > Sep 25, 2021 11:37 PM | Report Abuse

26/09/2021 1:05 PM

Calvin replies:

Production cost very high as compared to other industries?

Production cost varies from Rm1400 to Rm1600 per ton. Check it out

Thplant cost of Cpo production is Rm1465 per ton

For efficient producer like Uplant it is as low as Rm1200 per ton (1,000 litres)
or Rm1.20 per litre

Now Mydin sells 5kg litre of Saji oil at Rm29.70
see https://mydinexpress.my/hypermart/product/saji-cooking-oil-5kg/

That is Rm5.94 per litre

From Rm1.20 to Rm5.94 is Rm4.74 profit or 395%

So can you tell me what other businesses right now can match the profit of palm oil averaging 100% to 300% for all?

For SOP with Merris Red Palm oil it is selling at Rm72 per litre in Singapore or 6,000% more!
See https://shopee.sg/2xMerris-Classic-Red-Palm-Oil-500ML-i.215803150.5056088525

THAT IS WHY SOP OR SARAWAK OIL PALM SHARE Should be in everyone's portfolio

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-09-26 13:23 | Report Abuse

The cost of cpo has risen to Rm 1800 to rm 2400 loh!

Due to shortage of labors for harvesting mah!

Posted by calvintaneng > Sep 26, 2021 1:19 PM | Report Abuse

investor2021trading Posted by calvintaneng > Sep 25, 2021 11:37 PM | Report Abuse

26/09/2021 1:05 PM

Calvin replies:

Production cost very high as compared to other industries?

Production cost varies from Rm1400 to Rm1600 per ton. Check it out

Thplant cost of Cpo production is Rm1465 per ton

For efficient producer like Uplant it is as low as Rm1200 per ton (1,000 litres)
or Rm1.20 per litre

Now Mydin sells 5kg litre of Saji oil at Rm29.70
see https://mydinexpress.my/hypermart/product/saji-cooking-oil-5kg/

That is Rm5.94 per litre

From Rm1.20 to Rm5.94 is Rm4.74 profit or 395%

So can you tell me what other businesses right now can match the profit of palm oil averaging 100% to 300% for all?

For SOP with Merris Red Palm oil it is selling at Rm72 per litre in Singapore or 6,000% more!
See https://shopee.sg/2xMerris-Classic-Red-Palm-Oil-500ML-i.215803150.5056...

THAT IS WHY SOP OR SARAWAK OIL PALM SHARE Should be in everyone's portfolio

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-09-26 13:40 | Report Abuse

Indonesia u get heavier levy & tax....the indo producer do not get such a high net cpo export prices like msia producers mah!

Posted by calvintaneng > Sep 26, 2021 1:37 PM | Report Abuse

stockraider The cost of cpo has risen to Rm 1800 to rm 2400 loh!

For Malaysia correct

Not in Indonesia where many Indons cannot come now. Wages there stagnate at Rm600 to Rm700 a month compared to Malaysia Rm1,000 to Rm1,500

So go for TSH RESOURCES as it has majority production from Indonesia. Thplant also got Palm oil estate in Kalimantan should also benefit from cheaper Indon labour

calvintaneng

53,225 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-09-26 13:40 | Report Abuse

For Malaysia correct

Not in Indonesia where many Indons cannot come now. Wages there stagnate at Rm600 to Rm700 a month compared to Malaysia Rm1,000 to Rm1,500

So go for TSH RESOURCES as it has majority production from Indonesia. Thplant also got Palm oil estate in Kalimantan should also benefit from cheaper Indon labour

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2561n37Ig8

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-09-26 13:52 | Report Abuse

But then Tsh resources ASP of cpo....will be lower than pure msia producer asp cpo selling prices bcos tsh resources rely on indon plantation mah!

U understand the logic ??

Msia higher asp cpo....but higher production cost

Indon lower asp cpo....but lower production cost loh!

Posted by calvintaneng > Sep 26, 2021 1:40 PM | Report Abuse

For Malaysia correct

calvintaneng

53,225 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-09-26 13:59 | Report Abuse

Tsh got best of two nations

It has Palm oil in Sabah as well as in Kalimantan & Sumatra exactly like Ijmplant

Slightly better than ijmplant because TSH also got 50/50 jv with Wilmar for Palm Oil Refinery in Sabah

https://www.tsh.com.my/plantation/milling-and-refinery/

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-09-26 14:03 | Report Abuse

Not really true....u get average of both world loh!

Posted by calvintaneng > Sep 26, 2021 1:59 PM | Report Abuse

Tsh got best of two nations

It has Palm oil in Sabah as well as in Kalimantan & Sumatra exactly like Ijmplant

Slightly better than ijmplant because TSH also got 50/50 jv with Wilmar for Palm Oil Refinery in Sabah

calvintaneng

53,225 posts

calvintaneng

53,225 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-09-27 08:50 | Report Abuse

Very happy morning all

This week is the final lapse for Sept 2021 before the month is done.

By then we will witness another 3 solid months (July, August & September) of 2021 with Cpo prices ranging from Rm4,000 to Rm4,600 a ton

Very excellent results could be in store for all oil palm companies by November 2021 only 2 months away!

Not hope for or hope so....but a solid reality

Let's expect more

1) Higher dividends
2) Special dividends
3) Free Bonus Issues
4) Free warrants
5) A possible windfall surprise take-over like KLK taking over IjmPlant at Rm3.10 from Rm2.20

So just hold on to your precious oil palm shares

Good things are in store for all happy holders

Warm regards
Calvin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_ySoCpqyGs

Post a Comment
Market Buzz