RIDE THE WAVE.

By RHB RESEARCH

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-10-08 13:31 | Report Abuse

Go for it loh!

High cpo price loh!

Farmland very cheap now mah!

Plantation a protection against inflation mah!

calvintaneng

53,189 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-10-08 16:25 | Report Abuse

Anyone got palm oil should hold for 3, 6 or 9 months to see the upside difference

In bull market the best and wise thing to do is to buy, sit still, do nothing and let the profits run

"Sustain your patience great movements take time to develop "

Mat Cendana

2,331 posts

Posted by Mat Cendana > 2021-10-08 18:05 | Report Abuse

I had bought plantation counters, including THPLANT, after reading a few of Calvin Tan's posts a few months ago. These companies had `looked so obvious' in terms of profits due to the rise and rise in CPO prices. But they were unloved, with many investors at Bursa ignoring them.

However, with tech counters being so pricey, plantations are finally seeing some attention. I'm confident we'll be seeing very satisfying gains in their share prices over the coming weeks. For serious investors, one must have at least a couple of plantation counters in his portfolio.

DickyMe3

658 posts

Posted by DickyMe3 > 2021-10-08 18:09 | Report Abuse

It is evident that it is high time to abandon plantation stocks as CPO price is ridiculously high.

TheContrarian

8,615 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2021-10-08 18:37 | Report Abuse

Syndicates don't want to push up palm oil counters. You need huge buying for price to rocket up.

calvintaneng

53,189 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-10-08 19:23 | Report Abuse

Hi guys,

Yesterday & today I spoken to 3 Remisiers & one Top Boss of IB Bank

This is what I gathered

From Kl Stock Broker (25 years to 30 years experience)

How many people make or lost money you know by experience after so long time as a Remisier

"90%" he replied

"What? 90% of market players lost money in share market" I asked in great surprise

He said, "No! More than 90% made losses!"

I really curious and asked further, "You mean up to 95% of people are losing money playing shares?"

He said, "NO! TO BE EXACT 98% OF MARKET PUNTERS/TRADERS LOST MONEY"

He said, "Only 2 persons out of 100 can make money because they don't play short term or contra but invest"

From Johor Lady Stock Broker

She said 80% to 90% of her customers lost money in the share market. Her best friend who opened a trading account with her also lost money & now no more her friend as she refused to speak to her.

Oh boy! JB also so bad?

So i called friend in Melaka to check from Melaka Remisier since it is a more relaxed place

The whataspp came back, "80% TO 90% Market players mostly lost money eventually"

WOW! ALL PEOPLE EVERYWHERE THE SAME - LOSSES AFTER MORE LOSSES?

So I called asked on TOP IB BANK BOSS

He replied, "90% of Traders lost money"!

THAT'S IT

THE SHARE MARKET IS A REALLY HORRIBLE PLACE FOR THE CARELESS & CAREFREE

90% WILL EVENTUALLY LOST MONEY OR WASTED THEIR TIME

ONLY THE SMALL 10% WILL MAKE MONEY

Calvin wants to be in that small minority & happy to stay out of limelight

周 海

171 posts

Posted by 周 海 > 2021-10-08 19:34 | Report Abuse

Believe in Robert Kiyosaki or Calvin, sell all your stocks now.

calvintaneng

53,189 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-10-08 19:38 | Report Abuse

Yes that is what Calvin has been doing

Kiyosaki said buy farm lands

SO CALVIN BUYS PALM OIL STOCKS (ALL FULL OF FARM LANDS)

Posted by investor2021trading > 2021-10-08 20:33 | Report Abuse

agreed with Kiyosaki! if anything happened to oil palm stocks due to govt issues (eg. FGV privatisation), harvesters shortage (strict intake of foreign workers), adverse weather conditions hampering harvesting, crop evacuation, ffb production n CPO quality plus global demand for edible oil palm...., d land n its value will always b intact.

ooi8888

1,650 posts

Posted by ooi8888 > 2021-10-08 20:38 |

Post removed.Why?

calvintaneng

53,189 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-10-08 21:56 | Report Abuse

Mat Cendana I had bought plantation counters, including THPLANT, after reading a few of Calvin Tan's posts a few months ago. These companies had `looked so obvious' in terms of profits due to the rise and rise in CPO prices. But they were unloved, with many investors at Bursa ignoring them.

However, with tech counters being so pricey, plantations are finally seeing some attention. I'm confident we'll be seeing very satisfying gains in their share prices over the coming weeks. For serious investors, one must have at least a couple of plantation counters in his portfolio.
08/10/2021 6:05 PM

{{{For serious investors, one must have at least a couple of plantation counters in his portfolio.
08/10/2021 6:05 PM)))

Well done!

Yes you are correct

Well done!

Yes you are correct!

Great Sifus like Dr Neoh Soon Kean of Dynaquest (Jtiasa, Thplant, Subur, SOP, WTK ), Cold Eye (Innoprise Plant) & Dr Tan Chong Koay & Value Partner Hong Kong all like Palm Oil Stocks

calvintaneng

53,189 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-10-08 22:27 | Report Abuse

Unbelievable Strength

Today October 2021 Fcpo closed at another RECORD HIGH OF RM5,139

All the records smashed just like in the Olympics

CPO IS PERFORMING SPECTACULARLY

https://www.bursamalaysia.com/market_information/derivatives_prices

TheContrarian

8,615 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2021-10-08 23:56 | Report Abuse

The genuine palm oil traders/punters would probably trade and speculate in CPO futures. Palm oil companies are good for dividend play and will remain laggards unless there's rumours of privatisation, takeover, merger etc.

calvintaneng

53,189 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-10-09 08:01 | Report Abuse

TheContrarian

There is a time for every Cyclical stock as the Bible says "God made everything beautiful in His own time"

I fully believe the time for Palm oil bull run has come

You missed Opcom because you did not understand the Nfcp theme (belated)

Take 10 days off and study palm oil

Next month when all the Palm oil companies report their once a cycle earning first

And if Cpo prices march above Rm6000 or higher then it could be once a Century Super bull for palm oil

Posted by investor2021trading > 2021-10-09 09:21 | Report Abuse

i see SOP a gud plantation stock to invest with CPO price sustaining at around n above RM 4,888 per ton!

law7587

5 posts

Posted by law7587 > 2021-10-09 13:26 | Report Abuse

Personally, I love Sime Plantation. I saw how Sime Plantation skyrocketed from RM 3.60 to RM 4.20 last wednesday. Other plantation theme stocks perform exceptionally well too. Calvin, may I know what is your outlook on Sime Plantation and how it will perform in these 2 weeks in short term, considering it very much undervalued?

TheContrarian

8,615 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2021-10-09 14:07 | Report Abuse

Calvin, I did invest in Cepat, MHC and FGV and have taken good profits.

calvintaneng

53,189 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-10-09 15:07 | Report Abuse

investor2021trading i see SOP a gud plantation stock to invest with CPO price sustaining at around n above RM 4,888 per ton!
09/10/2021 9:21 AM

Yes investor2021trading

Calvin fully agree with you

In fact I told all that SOP is a "MUST HAVE" in every Palm Oil Stocks investor/trader

With 300,000 Acres and over 200,000 Acres now Maturing into Prime Production Age SOP will see Incremental Harvest of FFB (Latest is 109,000 Tons of FFB), SOP also has a Property Division called SOP Property which is like SimeDarby's Property Arm SIMEPROP. Ioi too in time grew a branch called IOI Property as well as others.

One of the greatest potential is the very high profit product called "Merris Red Palm Oil" by SOP

And SOP also went further downstream into Healthfood supplements like Vit E & Vit A (Beta Carotene)

So SOP is evolving into a vertically integrated company - capturing every step of the Value Chains from Upstream to mid-stream and down stream and from there still spreading its new wings of Growth in Every Direction Posible

To Calvin SOP Below Rm4.00 is just a Crazy Price. Its Earnings beat both Uplant & BLD Plant & it is selling below NAV

I see Longer Term SOP will rise up to be a Blue Chip over Rm10.00

Read this carefully (spend at least 3 days to digest what is written)

https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/www.eaglevisioninvest.com/2021-10-06-story-h1591908793-SARAWAK_OIL_PALM_SOP_VERSUS_UNITED_PLANT_BLD_PLANT_Compare_their_Share_.jsp

calvintaneng

53,189 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-10-09 15:44 |

Post removed.Why?

calvintaneng

53,189 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-10-09 16:26 | Report Abuse

TheContrarian Calvin, I did invest in Cepat, MHC and FGV and have taken good profits.
09/10/2021 2:07 PM

Very good

I sold cepat but keeping Mhc Plant & FGV

Since MHC Plant owns Cepat I got MHC Plant enough

I also got Tsh Resources but not Innoprise Plant

Since TSH is Top 2nd holder of Innoplant having TSH is good enough

So is TAANN Which is Top holder of Swkplant.

I also bought SOP, Thplant, Jtiasa & BPlant all of which are very excellent as well.

Law7857

5 posts

Posted by Law7857 > 2021-10-09 18:11 | Report Abuse

Thank you Calvin for the wonderful insights and illustration of the ship also taking time to read and reply to me. As you can see, the reason I buy simeplt is because I think it can reach RM 5.00 in near future. I able to get myself a position at RM 4.00 during the rapid bull run of SimePlt on Wednesday and it was my biggest bag holder of my portfolio. I am quite worry that it will drop below RM 4.00

calvintaneng

53,189 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-10-09 18:18 | Report Abuse

Palm oil cpo in strong uptrend above Rm5,000 very hard for Simeplant to go below Rm4.00 as bull run will give strong buying support now

All palm oil companies this year will move up in their turns just like glove and medical stocks have their good runs last year

Don't sell too early as the palm oil bull is still young

Post a Comment
Market Buzz