Be the first to like this.

11 comment(s). Last comment by stockraider 2021-12-08 18:34

Trader2

91 posts

Posted by Trader2 > 2021-12-07 10:13 | Report Abuse

Stinking Dinmaik... with plenty of shitt to hide. Isn't it obvious or isn't it...??

Sslee

4,733 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-12-07 10:34 | Report Abuse

Yes it is very clear/obvious by now fraud accounting and book cooking. But some Malaysians live in different reality and still insist Najib is innocent.

On 1MDB and SRC, the then-Attorney General Mohamed Apandi Ali was convinced of Najib’s innocence, exonerated him altogether, and preferred no charges.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-12-07 10:39 | Report Abuse

Correctloh...they should have cut loss instead of hanging on, in a sinking ship loh!

Posted by Sslee > Dec 7, 2021 10:34 AM | Report Abuse

Yes it is very clear/obvious by now fraud accounting and book cooking. But some Malaysians live in different reality and still insist Najib is innocent.

On 1MDB and SRC, the then-Attorney General Mohamed Apandi Ali was convinced of Najib’s innocence, exonerated him altogether, and preferred no charges.

DannyArcher

1,258 posts

Posted by DannyArcher > 2021-12-07 19:16 | Report Abuse

Quote:" So far, SD has given all co-operation and assistance needed to expedite the completion of the SIR. However, if the parties involved are un-willing to cross Malaysia’s borders, then RM1.438 billion will forever be seen but cannot be seen otherwise."

What do you meant by other parties no wanting to cross border? Hello, you think EY is shop lot auditor? KMPG and EY have branches all over the world, they dont have to fly to Middle East to verify, they can tell their people in middle east to verify for them. No need to take plane.

You are trying to brainwash yourself.

Posted by TryMakeGoodBuy > 2021-12-07 23:43 | Report Abuse

OMG!!!
What delusional person is this MS Pucat aka PearlWhite.

EY has already commented that SD is not cooperative and had to go to SC for some documents.
And to the comment that EY only discovered RM1.4 bil compared to KPMG is because SD refused to cooperate with EY to disclose info or documents and hence thus far have discovered RM1.4 bil discrepancies.
It maybe even worse than what is disclosed by KMPG when EY finishes the SIR!!!

djwong

1 posts

Posted by djwong > 2021-12-08 00:27 | Report Abuse

I worked in Big 4 before. Like any other big firm, EY doesn't have to cross border to verify the RM1.4 billion discrepancies, they definitely have the branch office that can help to do the verification. There must be something very wrong with SD.

Windy1974

725 posts

Posted by Windy1974 > 2021-12-08 14:59 | Report Abuse

I have highlighted many times before. Chef Karim problem is because he is unwilling to pay for quality ingredients. You don't see INIX, Focus or whatever shit got into such troubles right even though the ultimate motive is the same.
Typical Sarawakian chinese boss mindset. You pay peanuts, you get monkey.
Those mistakes were so obvious by his account departments. I don't blame them knowing how much their pay is.
I warned my account to avoid these silly mistakes as we are planning listing too

Windy1974

725 posts

Posted by Windy1974 > 2021-12-08 15:01 | Report Abuse

This pearl white is another typical example of paying peanuts. His write up is so confusing. Remind me of the newly appointed chairman

Stock Kingdom

1,005 posts

Posted by Stock Kingdom > 2021-12-08 15:47 | Report Abuse

All are other people's faults

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-12-08 18:17 | Report Abuse

The writer is a shareholder holding just 1 lot of serba loh!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-12-08 18:34 | Report Abuse

We need to pakai otak abit mah!

If those doubts items cannot be cleared & audited bcos of countries SOP, it is best serba share continue to be suspended pending the clearence of the above matters mah!

If Serba listing suspension is premature lifted...there is a high risk that naive innocent investors will kena slaughtered by the insiders shark mah!

Lu tau boh ?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz