Be the first to like this.

6 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2021-12-08 14:27

Posted by trading2019 > 2021-12-08 14:18 | Report Abuse

When you're not invited to a party yet you still want to boycott?

Uighur Muslims in Xinjiang do not need your (US) intervention. Their average income per capita is more than any non-oil producing Muslim countries. First they invaded Afghanistan with the intention to destabilise Xinjiang region but they failed.

Now they are crying foul that they can't get their hands on one of world's untapped oil reserve and the raw material needed to produce solar panels.

Enough lah US. Go back to your shit hole.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-12-08 14:21 | Report Abuse

Yes USA tak malu loh!

chinaman

3,219 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2021-12-08 14:24 | Report Abuse

if US join, athletes bring another more lethal virus version than covid to china...

Sslee

4,733 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-12-08 14:26 | Report Abuse

De Telegraaf: In the Netherlands, there has been a criminal complaint filed against companies such as Nike and C&A because they profit from the alleged use of forced labor in the far-western Chinese region of Xinjiang. What is the reaction of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on these allegations and criminal complaints?

Wang Wenbin: First, in China’s Xinjiang, people live a happy and fulfilling life and all ethnic groups coexist in harmony. The accusation of “forced labor” in Xinjiang is a preposterous lie of the century. Some Western politicians, especially some in the US, have been hyping the allegation of “forced labor”. What they are doing in essence is seeking political manipulation, interfering in China’s internal affairs and suppressing the development of China, especially Xinjiang, under the guise of human rights. Such unethical and despicable acts will undermine the stability of the global industrial and supply chains. Their scheme will never succeed and will only expose their modus operandi in weaving lies and rumors clearly in front of the world.

If you are interested in forced labor, I would like to share some facts. In the US, there are approximately 500,000 child farmworkers. Roughly 240,000 to 325,000 women and children in the US are victims of sexual slavery. Up to 100,000 people were trafficked into the US for forced labor annually over the past five years, and half of them are sold to sweatshops or enslaved in households. Those who spread the lies of “forced labor” in Xinjiang should conduct investigations in the US, where I’m sure they will find more facts about forced labor.

Sslee

4,733 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-12-08 14:26 | Report Abuse

If you are interested in forced labor, I would like to share some facts. In the US, there are approximately 500,000 child farmworkers. Roughly 240,000 to 325,000 women and children in the US are victims of sexual slavery. Up to 100,000 people were trafficked into the US for forced labor annually over the past five years, and half of them are sold to sweatshops or enslaved in households. Those who spread the lies of “forced labor” in Xinjiang should conduct investigations in the US, where I’m sure they will find more facts about forced labor.

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-12-08 14:27 | Report Abuse

US playing innocent card! Tell me, for decades US companies outsource manufacturing using children as laborers!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz