1 person likes this.

13 comment(s). Last comment by blackchicken 2021-12-14 17:48

VenFx

14,784 posts

Posted by VenFx > 2021-12-13 07:06 | Report Abuse

You are the true Patriot to the country.
While, many others politicians burn their candles trying to dig there and there for their own party and individual pocket.

I Salute your hard works and efforts.

Posted by KingKong_Doll > 2021-12-13 09:34 | Report Abuse

How I wish we have 112 cabinet minister like Tony Pua. Then we will regain our Harimau rather than being a kucing now....
Sigh...I'm already halfway past life but it is sad for our next generation.

Posted by SunnySunshine > 2021-12-13 10:13 | Report Abuse

Both Mahathir & Tony Pua are playing wayang kulit, to show the existence.

Both are JOKERS to me

Posted by TheGardener > 2021-12-14 02:55 | Report Abuse

My two cents, "Politician = Troupe".

enning22

2,867 posts

Posted by enning22 > 2021-12-14 12:33 | Report Abuse

Mahathir,is a believer of Italian political theorist Niccolo Machiavelli ,who said lies are the essence of ruling politics.(The Prince),while tony pua is a honest politician, believes in Confucist-Lockean democracy.

chinaman

3,215 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2021-12-14 12:39 | Report Abuse

we only look at 1) result 2) result 3)result......Winner has many step fathers...both are losers

chinaman

3,215 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2021-12-14 12:43 | Report Abuse

all 222MP must have KJ criteria to fit as minister

enning22

2,867 posts

Posted by enning22 > 2021-12-14 12:44 | Report Abuse

that is why , malaysian community live in shit-hole of racist politics,

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-12-14 12:44 | Report Abuse

Posted by chinaman > Dec 14, 2021 12:39 PM | Report Abuse

we only look at 1) result 2) result 3)result......Winner has many step fathers...both are losers

Answer : Yeah! Harapan administration was a total failure! Harapan inherinted a strong economy! Barely 22 months and our economy turn to ruin!

enning22

2,867 posts

Posted by enning22 > 2021-12-14 12:49 | Report Abuse

"Harapan inherinted a strong economy!,what a joke ", if the economy was strong then, may be Harapan don't even have existed.

Tiger62

1,902 posts

Posted by Tiger62 > 2021-12-14 16:16 | Report Abuse

From day one of Harapan government, Mahathir never wanted PKR, DAP and Amanah to govern the country. He wanted all UMNO MPs to resign and move to BERSATU so that a new government was formed under BERSATU. He was the wolf in sheep's clothing. He didn't wanted BERSATU to join UMNO and PAS to form new government as ultimately UMNO will regain power and NAJIP with the gang will take revenge on him.
Tony Pua was one of the bishop in DAP camp and Mahathir didn't wanted DAP to perform well to save the country as this ruin his plan to rule the country by BERSATU. So if Mahathir said Tony is arrogant, I believe Mahathir is ten times more arrogant than Tony Pua. Reasons are very simple, He see Tony Pua as an extra ordinary and capable bishop in DAP. Any successful endeavour done by Tony Pua is a credit to DAP and this is what Mahathir does wanted to hear, see and imprenated in the Malay communitee as a whole.

stockraider

31,553 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-12-14 16:18 | Report Abuse

Yes correct loh!

From day 1 of Dr M being PM under PH ...he already started scheming mah!

He single handedly destroyed PH loh!

Posted by Tiger62 > Dec 14, 2021 4:16 PM | Report Abuse

From day one of Harapan government, Mahathir never wanted PKR, DAP and Amanah to govern the country. He wanted all UMNO MPs to resign and move to BERSATU so that a new government was formed under BERSATU. He was the wolf in sheep's clothing. He didn't wanted BERSATU to join UMNO and PAS to form new government as ultimately UMNO will regain power and NAJIP with the gang will take revenge on him.
Tony Pua was one of the bishop in DAP camp and Mahathir didn't wanted DAP to perform well to save the country as this ruin his plan to rule the country by BERSATU. So if Mahathir said Tony is arrogant, I believe Mahathir is ten times more arrogant than Tony Pua. Reasons are very simple, He see Tony Pua as an extra ordinary and capable bishop in DAP. Any successful endeavour done by Tony Pua is a credit to DAP and this is what Mahathir does wanted to hear, see and imprenated in the Malay communitee as a whole.

blackchicken

1,220 posts

Posted by blackchicken > 2021-12-14 17:48 | Report Abuse

The KLCI is very bearish. The Malaysian government has to do something to revive the market.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz