DickyMe

14,395 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2022-04-23 17:07 | Report Abuse

JUST SAY F.U to UNHCR

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2022-04-24 08:23 | Report Abuse

Haiyah....let them work lah!

Good for plantation, construction & manufacturing sectors mah!

The country reduce cost on recruitment of foreign workers & at the same time contribute immediately to our manpower reqn mah!

Country gain....by their manpower effort while they make a living loh!

Win win for all mah!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2022-04-24 10:33 | Report Abuse

Boloh loh!

U think these Rohinya prefer msia compare to western europe & Usa countries ah ??

To allow rohinya is allow them opportunity to earn & feed themselves at the same time to help msia economy loh!

As for them to simply nationalise n become msian citizens.....this usually applicable to risk of illegal immigrants like Phillipines & Indonesians loh!

No problem to legal workers mah! Msia have 6m legal foreign workers....non have this problem compare to illegal immigrants workers loh! Thus it is very important to give rohinya work permit so that it can be trace & monitor like any foreign workers mah!

i3lurker

13,606 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2022-04-24 11:54 | Report Abuse

Rohingya have 1 baby every year or even 2.2 babies in 2 years
Future estimated population of Rohingya will be easily above 100 million
and Rohingya will become the new Rulers of Malaysia , no worries

chinaman

3,221 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2022-04-24 12:41 | Report Abuse

Many politicians comment are for selfish political miles, gains with no consideration of long term implication. i'm bit disappointed of short sighted from Pakatun on UNHCR card holders.

chinaman

3,221 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2022-04-24 12:43 | Report Abuse

The culprit is the human trafficking syndicate profiteering from this big business not the innocent migrants., misuse locals' hospitality and compassion but at the wrong place

chinaman

3,221 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2022-04-24 12:46 | Report Abuse

settle own giant debts' myr1trillion, bloated civil servants, and thousands of internal problems first. then only talk about take care of migrants welfare. UNHCR talks nonsense

Post a Comment
Market Buzz