1 person likes this.

6 comment(s). Last comment by stockraider 2022-05-19 08:49

MiaoMiao7

449 posts

Posted by MiaoMiao7 > 2022-05-18 09:52 | Report Abuse

Where you wrote this article? From tanjung rambutan? What about the fake 59 stamps in serba office?

nicholas99

9,841 posts

Posted by nicholas99 > 2022-05-18 09:58 | Report Abuse

tipu orang kua. i see title also dont want read jor. go in prove i am right. more boring

DickyMe

14,326 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2022-05-18 09:59 | Report Abuse

No need to pay attention to companies without any integrity. Save your money and find well managed stocks. It will be easy on your health and pocket. Just avoid dubious stocks.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2022-05-18 10:34 | Report Abuse

There is a big margin of safety hidden in sapnrg mah!

U DEFINITELY STAND A BETTER CHANCE IN SAPNRG THAN SERBA LOH!

Posted by stockraider > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Last time bail out no hair cut for banks.

This time bail out got hair cut elements which is positive for sapnrg mah!

Sapura Energy’s group chief executive officer Anuar Mohd Taib said it has received “majority support” from its nine lenders to start negotiations.

“Sapura Energy can no longer sustain its operations under its current debt load, which demands almost half a billion ringgit in interest payments annually. The faster we can restructure our debt, the better,” he was quoted as saying.

The report said the nine banks may have to take a massive 75% haircut under the proposed plan.

As mentioned earlier all the banks will get back some of the loan money on sapnrg restructuring loh!

The quantum indicative hair cut is 75%.....but i think the banks will settle for hair cuts between 30% to 50% loh!

As almost all the loans given to sapnrg are fully provided for losses.....the banks will get positive profit results should the loan is restructured mah!

On the other hand sapnrg should able to gain rm 3b to rm 5b, that will mean 17 sen to 29 sen in write back concession from the bank....still very sizable gain although they mentioned they wanted 7.5b or 44 sen hair cuts loh!

A win win situation for all mah!

Sslee

4,646 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-05-19 08:48 | Report Abuse

Stockholm syndrome isn’t a psychological diagnosis. Instead, it is a way of understanding the emotional response some people have towards a captor or abuser.

Sometimes people who are held prisoner or are subject to abuse can have feelings of sympathy or other positive feelings toward the captor. This seems to happen over days, weeks, months, or years of captivity and close contact to the captor.

Someone who has Stockholm syndrome might have confusing feelings toward the abuser, including:
Love
Sympathy
Empathy
Desire to protect them

Stockholm syndrome might also cause the hostage to have negative feelings toward the police or anyone who might try to attempt a rescue.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2022-05-19 08:49 | Report Abuse

The most recent raider recommendation on sapnrg at 3.5 to 4.0 sen make alot of monies loh!
It is all there and well documented mah!

Lu tau boh ??

Posted by Tobby > 18 hours ago | Report Abuse

Raider! Maybe it's time for you to face the mirror! I mean, tell me, what stock have your recommended actually make money! All i know is that you always screaming and shouting promoting them at the peak!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz