WHY DONT YOU JUST TELL YOUR READERS HOW MANY SHARES YOU ARE LOOKING TO UNLOAD

Pinky

3,214 posts

Posted by Pinky > 2022-09-23 11:57 | Report Abuse

When will Koon promote Genting? Hahahahaha

tehka

1,928 posts

Posted by tehka > 2022-09-23 13:04 | Report Abuse

Wow harbour and syscorp green again today...

Posted by nickinvests > 2022-09-23 13:13 |

Post removed.Why?

beinvested

2,378 posts

Posted by beinvested > 2022-09-23 16:06 | Report Abuse

The duration for Deuteronomy is slightly more than a month.

Deut 34:7 Moses was a hundred and twenty years old when he died, yet his eyes were not weak nor his strength gone.

Numbers 20 -

9 So Moses took the staff from the Lord’s presence, just as he commanded him. 10 He and Aaron gathered the assembly together in front of the rock and Moses said to them, “Listen, you rebels, must we bring you water out of this rock?” 11 Then Moses raised his arm and struck the rock twice with his staff. Water gushed out, and the community and their livestock drank.

12 But the Lord said to Moses and Aaron, “Because you did not trust in me enough to honor me as holy in the sight of the Israelites, you will not bring this community into the land I give them.”

BECAUSE Moses struck the rock instead of speak to the rock (Numbers 20:8) before the eyes of his followers, the Lord barred him from entering the Promised Land. The Lord considered that Moses did not uphold the holiness and the faith in God. Yes, he did not speak to the rock.

Deut 32:51 This is because both of you broke faith with me in the presence of the Israelites at the waters of Meribah Kadesh in the Desert of Zin and because you did not uphold my holiness among the Israelites.

Deut 34: 4 Then the Lord said to him, “This is the land I promised on oath to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob when I said, ‘I will give it to your descendants.’ I have let you see it with your eyes, but you will not cross over into it.”

5 And Moses the servant of the Lord died there in Moab, as the Lord had said. 6 He buried him[a] in Moab, in the valley opposite Beth Peor, but to this day no one knows where his grave is.

No one know where his grave is.

beinvested

2,378 posts

Posted by beinvested > 2022-09-23 16:20 | Report Abuse

Deut 23: 19 Do not charge a fellow Israelite interest, whether on money or food or anything else that may earn interest. 20 You may charge a foreigner interest, but not a fellow Israelite, so that the Lord your God may bless you in everything you put your hand to in the land you are entering to possess.

Even the INTEREST charges were mentioned by Moses to his followers.

"The tradisional/conventional method of dealing with inflation is to increase the interest rate/lending rate in the monetary market.

The impact on the people/borrowers...

beinvested

2,378 posts

Posted by beinvested > 2022-09-24 11:38 | Report Abuse

1. King Saul is from the family/tribe of Benjamin. Prophet Samuel anointed Saul as the King.

1 Samuel 9:15 Now the day before Saul came, the Lord had revealed this to Samuel: 16 “About this time tomorrow I will send you a man from the land of Benjamin. Anoint him ruler over my people Israel; he will deliver them from the hand of the Philistines. I have looked on my people, for their cry has reached me.”

2. David from the family/tribe of Judah. From his descendant that the Messiah will come.

David replaced Saul as the king after the events.
David was pursued by Saul. David only cut off a corner of his robe and did not kill Saul.

1 Samuel 24:

10 This day you have seen with your own eyes how the Lord delivered you into my hands in the cave. Some urged me to kill you, but I spared you; I said, ‘I will not lay my hand on my lord, because he is the Lord’s anointed.’ 11 See, my father, look at this piece of your robe in my hand! I cut off the corner of your robe but did not kill you. See that there is nothing in my hand to indicate that I am guilty of wrongdoing or rebellion. I have not wronged you, but you are hunting me down to take my life. 12 May the Lord judge between you and me. And may the Lord avenge the wrongs you have done to me, but my hand will not touch you. 13 As the old saying goes, ‘From evildoers come evil deeds,’ so my hand will not touch you.

14 “Against whom has the king of Israel come out? Who are you pursuing? A dead dog? A flea? 15 May the Lord be our judge and decide between us. May he consider my cause and uphold it; may he vindicate me by delivering me from your hand.”

16 When David finished saying this, Saul asked, “Is that your voice, David my son?” And he wept aloud. 17 “You are more righteous than I,” he said. “You have treated me well, but I have treated you badly. 18 You have just now told me about the good you did to me; the Lord delivered me into your hands, but you did not kill me. 19 When a man finds his enemy, does he let him get away unharmed? May the Lord reward you well for the way you treated me today. 20 I know that you will surely be king and that the kingdom of Israel will be established in your hands. 21 Now swear to me by the Lord that you will not kill off my descendants or wipe out my name from my father’s family.”

22 So David gave his oath to Saul. Then Saul returned home, but David and his men went up to the stronghold.

David has an opportunity to kill Saul but he did not.

beinvested

2,378 posts

Posted by beinvested > 2022-09-24 21:30 | Report Abuse

However, Saul has his share of rewards from the Lord.

500 years later, from his descendant, came Mordecai and Esther. Esther, from the Book of Esther, rescued her community from being wiped out by Haman (like today's Nazi).

1000 years for us is like 1 day for the Lord.
( 2 Peter 3:8 - But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day.)

If the rewards or penalties came instantly from the Lord, who will dare to tell lies?
The instant punishment would be the violator have become muted.

Where will be the Test in our life?
After Making a big donation/tzedakah today, the cancer is gone. Instant reward from the Lord.

So, the Lord took about 70 years, after 70 years to repay the Ukrainians by using Putin to fulfill the judgement.

Ideally, Putin did not have to fight for the few cities when Russia is so rich and powerful.
BUT, the Lord has his divine calculation and using Putin as His vessel to repay the Ukrainians.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz