Be the first to like this.

4 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2022-11-05 02:07

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-11-03 17:53 | Report Abuse

Sleeping Apart

There’s a lot of scrutiny about this in particular since society pretty much demands that couples sleep together, but old brother science has your back on this one. Scientific research has shown that couples sleep a lot better if they sleep apart, since it completely eliminates the feelings of resentment that might occur if you have a partner that heavily hogs the bedsheets or snores loudly. If having separate beds won’t fix it, you can even try getting separate bedrooms.

Answer : Me and wifey has been sleeping on our own single bed for decades! Reason, she snores alot! We have agree that my side is the making baby side and her side is her side! Anyway, seems my right ear is going deaf due to her snoring despite our bed is 4 feet apart!

beinvested

2,368 posts

Posted by beinvested > 2022-11-04 13:50 | Report Abuse

In the Bible, we can learn that the LORD is the best phycologist.
He knew that the His people will or potentially choose to disobey His commandments.
In Deuteronomy 28:15, the LORD mentioned the followings:-

"But if you do not obey your God יהוה to observe faithfully all the commandments and laws which I enjoin upon you this day, all these curses shall come upon you and take effect: "

The LORD said "If you do not obey..." means the community will have a freedom of choice to disobey...even until the present time in our life.

You should know the LORD not just believe there is a God. Simply believe may means there could not that God is not in existence. We should know Him.

So, He gave the commandments on how to deal/take care of your wife/partner-in-life. Also, He gave commandments to women on how to conduct in the presence of her husbands or when not in the presence of the husbands.

The secular ones, went to debate extensively in the universities, without the knowledge that God is still running the show after creating the world. Using those human intelligence to solve those issues in the humans' behaviors/characteristics/intellects is not sufficient/just defective.

However, the Bible is very protective about the women who were created as the gentler gender as compared to men.
So, God is omniscient as well.

abcb

2,798 posts

Posted by abcb > 2022-11-04 13:57 | Report Abuse

Uncle Koon,plS commend the coming GE15 election

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-11-05 02:07 | Report Abuse

Grandpa Koon already gave up on Harapan! He lost almost hundred million no thanks to lousy 22 months!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz