Be the first to like this.

8 comment(s). Last comment by BobAxelrod33 2023-04-02 12:23

BLee

736 posts

Posted by BLee > 2023-02-21 10:53 | Report Abuse

A very good read, there are more reason beside this 3 reasons. On the hindsight, there are also some reason to stay, for example cheaper housing with comparatively bigger space and affordable sumptuous food. It all boil down to personal decision...

Posted by weejayrane123 > 2023-02-21 11:17 | Report Abuse

What is Malaysia's brain drain crisis?
An EMIR Research report states that approximately two million Malaysians are living abroad and “they ain't comin back”. This figure has doubled since 2010, and EMIR Research estimates that this talent drain will lower the country's gross domestic product growth by 2% https://krnl.vip/

Posted by weejayrane123 > 2023-02-21 11:17 | Report Abuse

Malaysia has established itself as one of the most trade-friendly countries in the world, exporting a competitive range of products and services to more than 200 countries and territories around the world. https://pgsharp.org/

Posted by wadephillip > 2023-04-01 23:09 | Report Abuse

There are various reasons why Malaysians may choose to leave the country, but the top three reasons are often cited as economic opportunities, political instability, and a better quality of life abroad. Many Malaysians feel that they have limited career advancement opportunities or face high living costs in Malaysia, which prompts them to seek better prospects overseas. Political uncertainty and social tensions are also factors that contribute to a sense of disillusionment among some Malaysians. Finally, some Malaysians may opt to leave the country for better access to healthcare, education, and other quality of life factors.
https://digitalworldgiant.com/

Posted by wadephillip > 2023-04-01 23:14 | Report Abuse

There are various reasons why Malaysians are leaving, but the top three reasons are usually related to economic opportunities, political stability, and social issues.
guiderman.com

Sslee

4,716 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2023-04-02 10:45 | Report Abuse

"When I first started working as an engineer in 1993, my salary was RM1,800. My son graduated in 2019 and joined a private company as an engineer too. His salary is RM2,300.

"Can you imagine, in the span of almost 30 years, the increment has been so minimal. How can we expect to retain our professionals?"

My starting salarly as an engineer was RM 1,000 in 1986.
In 1991 after 5 year working experience, I join Tioxide Malaysia and working in kemaman Terengganu
In 1996 I rejoin SAB.
In 2001 I join an Indonesia Company PT Musim Mas and started an Oleochemical plant in Medan.

I would not have progress and earned so much more for my family if I remain in Malaysia.

BobAxelrod33

2,261 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod33 > 2023-04-02 10:54 | Report Abuse

What do you expect from Graduates that have broken English, cannot do simple Maths and cannot understand simple theories of Newton, Einstein nor architecture drawings?

BobAxelrod33

2,261 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod33 > 2023-04-02 12:23 | Report Abuse

Which boss in the world would want to pay top dollar for graduates that cannot even spell their own name?????

No need to compare salaries as the world has left this country standing still........NO?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz