10,635 posts

Posted by Johnchew5 > 2023-06-14 12:49 |

Post removed.Why?

Sslee

5,480 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2023-06-15 08:59 | Report Abuse

Repost:

@Mikecyc
Johnchew5 Hoho see the one said will leave .. still thick thick skin ???
14/06/2023 9:44 AM

KenLee60 Stock: [ARMADA]: BUMI ARMADA BERHAD
9 hours ago | Report Abuse
Hoho is Konartist le is leaving?
15/06/2023 2:48 AM

Johnchew5 Hoho thanks to Lee for issued this Blog .. more konn , actor n blower are here n to be exposed… hahahaha
15/06/2023 5:19 AM

Johnchew5
2023-06-15 05:04:48
Hoho wow Mike vs so many konn in different forums at same time , being abused then retaliated easily get flag report until suspended. Recalled Callvin 3rd Jail is due to doing promotion of a Stock in over 20 forums … I don’t even had a chance to see the post oredi being flag report to post removed n being Suspended. So desperate loh , Win or Lose ? Manpower is a critical factor , better not same name in all the debating forums … Haha n Hoho team manpower Shl be increasing loh … hohohoho Since the kunn seems grouping

Mikecyc please stop it. I know you are the same coward hiding behind your above multiple ID to harass and mocking me in my blog and even mocking i3Admin Terms and Conditions of Use and Community Standard.

Posted by Johnchew5 > Jun 14, 2023 12:00 PM | Report Abuse
Hoho sslleee what is suspended and banned ???

I respect i3investor house rule on suspension for an offender/abuser
Mikecys: Due to repeated abuse posts, this account has been suspended from posting to the i3investor portal until 08/08/2023. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions of Use and Community Standards of this portal

Suspension is a cool off period for offender/abuser to do self-reflection and repent (your abusive twist and turn other i3commentators word into insult and cyber sexual harassment)

Some offender/abuser did reflect and repent and return as a useful contributor to i3community or enjoying lepak/chit chat/friendly banter (teasing/joking) with many friends in i3community.

But sadly Mikecyc you do not have the capacity for self-reflection and repent, hence I will write a letter to I3Admin this weekend on the need to amend i3investor house rule on those repeat/un-repented offender/abuser from using multiple ID to continues abusing/mocking i3investor Terms and Conditions of Use and Community Standards

Post a Comment
Market Buzz