Posted by calvintaneng > 2023-04-02 18:06 | Report Abuse

Posted by speakup > 2020-09-15 09:53 | Report Abuse

cannot tahan already. bought some 1.43

thought can drop and buy cheap ;-)

SPEAKUP TAK BOLIH TAHAN SEE MMAG LIMIT UP TO RM1.43

curiousq

785 posts

Posted by curiousq > 2023-04-03 09:49 | Report Abuse

OMG!! jangan buat baik beberapa kali sahaja !!
buat baik berpada-pada, buat jahat jangan sekali

curiousq

785 posts

Posted by curiousq > 2023-04-03 10:09 | Report Abuse

Berani cakap kerana benar
Janganlah berpura-pura berbudi demi menutupi kelemahan sendiri
Jiwa yang lemah tak berani menghadapi kebenaran

calvintaneng

53,256 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2023-04-03 11:13 | Report Abuse

Ok Zhuge

I will do for you

Thank you

I treat you as a friend

curiousq

785 posts

Posted by curiousq > 2023-04-03 15:49 | Report Abuse

OMG!! many posts deleted .....

calvintaneng

53,256 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2023-04-03 18:21 |

Post removed.Why?

Syndicates

865 posts

Posted by Syndicates > 2023-04-03 22:08 | Report Abuse

I don't even remember what I commented on gpacket, but I never do long term investment. it was in 2020 the mini bull market, now market is in bearish year by year and you dont cut loss and hold it till now!?
I'm purely on short term and speculation trading. and my comments here are either analytical, based on facts, no hanky panky inducing people to buy, or it's just an intention to make fun. do you really think people will take action to buy merely based on my small little comment here? and hold it forever?
I'm so surprise that my existence in i3 is substantial enough to get noticed by dato calvin
there are many ways to make money in stock market. when people trade using their strategy which against your view, it doesn't mean they cannot make money from it.

so grow up dato calvin, don't be ignorant. I could still remember you deleted one comments on FGV after you found yourself were making fun with wrong info, not making fact check, and then acting like you never say it.

Stock: [FGV]: FGV HOLDINGS BERHAD

2021-04-19 20:17 | Report Abuse

Eh I thought you are good in reading announcement. Why you didn't do fact check before you comment? Though I stand with you this time, but don't be too optimistic with your mistake lah.

https://www.bursamalaysia.com/market_information/announcements/company_announcement/announcement_details?ann_id=3139026

There are many types of people in this market. We may have different view/strategy to make money, don't expect everyone in this market has to be same as you. Otherwise you wouldn't able to find undervalued stock lah.

Stock: [FGV]: FGV HOLDINGS BERHAD

2021-04-19 20:21 | Report Abuse

This the edge article writer is so unprofessional, only know to copy and paste but don't understand the meaning of it. This dato Calvin smart people also get conned by this unprofessional writer. Sigh.

don't just simply talk here to defame me to gain your fame, just report me to SC if you think I'm a macai of syndicate/operator/banker/goreng master/stock guru/tyy/tsh
I'm sure you gonna delete my comment here. Why so freaking afraid to have my comment here to be seen by other viewers?

calvintaneng

53,256 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2023-04-03 23:18 | Report Abuse

Syndicates

Whether your Id describes you as one or not i am not sure

But Gpacket at that moment in time was grossly overvalued

As to cutloss ?

When we buy a stock we are actually investing a real business providing real goods or useful services to mankind

Think like this

Cutting loss in stocks equate getting out of owning shares of companies

If we do it in real life it also mean business bad and therefore close all down??

If no taxi or grab or bus or train or airport all closed ?

Then all without cars will have to walk

What if business bad all petrol stations closed and cutloss?

Then all transport will come to a standstill

What about food?
If business bad closed all restaurants, mamak, 7 Eleven, Kfc, supermarkets?

What are we going to buy and eat?

Just think how absurd

And people in the stock market cannot think rationallly

curiousq

785 posts

Posted by curiousq > 2023-04-04 00:35 | Report Abuse

posted by calvintaneng > 13 hours ago | Report Abuse
Ok Zhuge
I will do for you
Thank you
I treat you as a friend
--------------------------------------
what you will do for him?
i think many posts deleted

calvintaneng

53,256 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2023-04-04 01:18 | Report Abuse

hahaha

yes

Calvin is a man of his word

Posted by Integrity. Intelligent. Industrious. 3iii (iiinvestsmart)$€£¥ > 2023-04-04 06:28 | Report Abuse

Calvintaneng

How many decoys did you employ to pump up Netx?

Decoys employed to attract the "turkeys" in Netx by calvintaneng:

Also, what were the decoys employed by calvintaneng to attract the "turkeys" to be interested and engaged in GSB?

The above article will be more credible if calvintaneng has used his promotions as obvious examples too.

You cannot hope to get a good deal from someone who lacks integrity.

Have a nice day.

Posted by Integrity. Intelligent. Industrious. 3iii (iiinvestsmart)$€£¥ > 2023-04-04 06:34 | Report Abuse

1. Great minds talk about ideas
2. Good minds talk about things
3. Weak minds talk about people

Posted by Integrity. Intelligent. Industrious. 3iii (iiinvestsmart)$€£¥ > 2023-04-04 07:09 | Report Abuse

Stock: [NETX]: NETX HOLDINGS BHD

4 days ago | Report Abuse

>>>

#whistlebower99#

Modus operandi of many loss making penny stocks
1. Directors fail in generating business profit
2. Show Multi year losses, multi quarter losses
3. Directors repeatedly do fund raising via shares issuance to PP, ESOS and asset acquisition
4. Directors utilise most of the fund raised
5. When NOSH reach unmanageable Billions of shares, directors do shares consolidation, follow by fund raising via rights issue
6. Repeat step 1 to 5

>>>>

This was also pointed out clearly to calvintaneng. Calvintaneng was too proud or blind to contrary comments.

1 month ago

>>>>>

#great mind# talks on ideas

Stock: [NETX]: NETX HOLDINGS BHD

4 days ago | Report Abuse

>>>>

bbc99

Imagine *Conman* writes long story to entice people to buy, even up 2 sen, conman can gain huge profit and after that disspear. he appears at another stock to promote again. This tactic he uses for many many years.

3 weeks ago
>>>>

*Weak mind*

Syndicates

865 posts

Posted by Syndicates > 2023-04-04 07:23 | Report Abuse

So now you are admitting that you wrote something that you are not sure? But assuming it is and accusing me? I can sue you for defamation with evidence right now.

Your point of view is investing. My point of view is trading. We buy stock because the company has news, technical strength, momentum and believe that the stock price will go up in short term due to these facts. We see there's opportunity to go up in short term, so we buy. If we don't trade, you won't find undervalue stock for your investment. Cut loss provide you to buy back at lower price if you think it will go down further.
Even when investing, you see the prospect doesn't aligned with what you are expecting, you have to cut loss also
Gpacket RM1 now become 3.5 sen, if you cut loss at 50 sen and buy back at 3.5 sen, you lose lesser, your capital is preserved by half.

calvintaneng

53,256 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2023-04-04 10:07 | Report Abuse

Why need to cutloss?

In the first place why go buy a lemon? Why the trouble?

Just avoid all syndicated pump and dump and stay safe

calvintaneng

53,256 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2023-04-04 10:10 | Report Abuse

This 3iii has tunnel vision

Forgot great stocks like super enterprize, kulim, tmakmur, ijmplant, weida, daiman, thestore, kwantas, karambunai, bonia, texchem, complete logistic, harrison, ancomny

Syndicates

865 posts

Posted by Syndicates > 2023-04-06 09:39 | Report Abuse

because you dont know how to smart use your money. i made money from fgv, kulim, tmakmur ijmplant, weida, daiman, kwantas, kbunai, complet as well. but i never hold it from many many years ago to wait it become ripe.

ybss99

56 posts

Posted by ybss99 > 2023-04-25 19:51 | Report Abuse

ya loh, give u hundred of stocks and only 10% of them up, u understand loh, u follow u got no pants to wear loh

Posted by Integrity. Intelligent. Industrious. 3iii (iiinvestsmart)$€£¥ > 2023-04-25 23:09 | Report Abuse

>>>>

Posted by calvintaneng > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

This 3iii has tunnel vision

Forgot great stocks like super enterprize, kulim, tmakmur, ijmplant, weida, daiman, thestore, kwantas, karambunai, bonia, texchem, complete logistic, harrison, ancomny

>>>>

1. Great minds talk about ideas
2. Good minds talk about things
3. Weak minds talk about people

:-)

TreeTopView

1,352 posts

Posted by TreeTopView > 2023-09-08 07:57 | Report Abuse

calvintaneng, was this the same way you were scammed in KPower (now Reneuco)?

You say....."Why need to cutloss?
In the first place why go buy a lemon? Why the trouble? "

Hmmmmm, it appears that not only did you buy a lemon, you even VERY HEAVILY promoted it.

You were a strong supporter of that company, with your usual endless "reports" on how well the company's future was. In fact, you even went to the extent of visiting the company and talking to the main players (apparently) which led to you being even more convinced it was a strong company.

Remember when it fell to 68 cents? Remember how you stated that you were buying. and topping up at these incredibly low prices? Remember telling others to buy at 68 cents? Remember how you denigrated other reputable RE companies in your lame promotional bile? I do, very, very clearly!!

Take a good hard look at yourself. Frankly, I think you are a disgrace, acting under a veil of religious deceit in the hope that you are seen as cleansed and a good man.

It doesn't work !!

calvintaneng

53,256 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2023-09-08 11:17 | Report Abuse

Why you cherry pick?

You forgot about Pelikan now up more than 100%

Complete Logistics is up 1,000%

And Bplant up over 200%

Peter Lynch used to say buy a basket of 10 different value stocks

even if 2 or 3 goes bankrupt still ok if one can be a 10 baggars

maximum loss in one stock is 100%

maximum gain? no limit

some can up 200%, 300% or 1,000% and even more

so go study all stocks picked

TreeTopView

1,352 posts

Posted by TreeTopView > 2023-09-08 11:32 | Report Abuse

Don't give me your nonsense, I don't buy any of your shite.

You are a fake, a liar and set always out to deceive.

Stop kidding yourself and others that you are some type of market expert. You are a nobody and you know it.

skoh888

1,017 posts

Posted by skoh888 > 2023-09-08 12:54 | Report Abuse

@Treetopview....Hi old friend long time no hear! Hope you are doing well

skoh888

1,017 posts

Posted by skoh888 > 2023-09-08 12:56 | Report Abuse

We all know who is the biggest scammer on i3 is....

TreeTopView

1,352 posts

Posted by TreeTopView > 2023-09-08 15:15 | Report Abuse

Hi skoh, hope you are doing well !

Yes, I rarely drop into the i3 forum but I see that the usual scammer is still playing his usual scripts, and I couldn't stop myself from making a comment or two on his woeful trickery.

One thing constant in this country is the total lack of shame amongst some people. A skin thicker than a rhino's.

Skoh, do you still keep in touch with Tony? If so, say hi from me.

skoh888

1,017 posts

Posted by skoh888 > 2023-09-08 18:21 | Report Abuse

@Treetop..No I have not heard from Tony in a looong while haha

calvintaneng

53,256 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2023-09-08 23:56 | Report Abuse

Conclusion

The easiest way to catch on to this bull trend is to go long the CPO futures contract on Bursa Malaysia Derivatives. However some may prefer the option of buying good and well managed plantation companies.

Can tell us what are some good well managed plantation companies?
😎😎😎

skoh888

1,017 posts

Posted by skoh888 > 2023-09-09 01:33 | Report Abuse

@calvin....for now I am just long cpo futures and buying bull spreads in the futures market

Post a Comment
Market Buzz