Be the first to like this.

28 comment(s). Last comment by StartOfTheBull 2023-07-03 21:35

calvintaneng

53,266 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2023-07-01 09:50 | Report Abuse

Well done Pm Anwar!

We will pray to Almighty God for your rule of righteousness and integrity

Keep strong and stay healthy and above all - "Be courageous"!

"RIGHTEOUSNESS EXALTETH A NATION: BUT SIN IS A REPROACH TO ANY PEOPLE (PROVERBS 14:34)KJV

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-07-01 23:14 | Report Abuse

Just perception game! Nothing more!

calvintaneng

53,266 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2023-07-01 23:44 | Report Abuse

Nothing more ?

you will see Ringgit falls lower and lower and nothing more for ever as long as corruption prevails and then Malaysia might end up like Zimbabwe

calvintaneng

53,266 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2023-07-01 23:48 | Report Abuse

When I left Malaysia for Singapore in year 1974 (almost 50 years ago)

I exchanged Rm100 for S$103 Singapore

I was So Proud of Malaysia
.That was then

after that Ringgit fell and collapsed and crashed and now only

Rm100 to $28.70

later nothing more than S$20 if nothing is done

Pm Anwar must be given all the support by all good Malaysians now or never

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-07-02 00:10 | Report Abuse

Ringgit keep falling because of it's massive debts! And dwindling oil reserve! With only 10 years left, Malaysia will only see ringgit becoming worthless!
That's why i keep gold! Not for quick profit but knowing where Malaysia is heading!

i3lurker

13,606 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2023-07-02 05:54 | Report Abuse

I dun see anything wrong if RM100,000.00 only gets SGD1.00

its only a figure

Sslee

4,734 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2023-07-02 07:34 | Report Abuse

It is normal,
I also received threats from:

Without Prejudice

Please be on notice that the Company will not hesitate to take all necessary actions to protect our integrity and the interest of all stakeholders, including all other shareholders at large.

Our rights are reserved.

Sslee

4,734 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2023-07-02 07:59 | Report Abuse

By the way only those stand up be counted for the common greater good for all will received threats so I take it as a badge of honour.

Posted by Integrity. Intelligent. Industrious. 3iii (iiinvestsmart)$€£¥ > 2023-07-02 08:03 | Report Abuse

1. The new government has ruled for 7 months or so.
2. It is a coalition government. Bitter 'enemies' have to work together.
3. Some basic agreements: Malaysia is in dire straits, requiring reforms. Good governance should be implemented. Corruption should not be tolerated. Also between parties: agreement reached on rights of various communities in our Constitution.
4. First policy statement by new government: To eradicate absolute poverty by end of this year.
5. Other policies: The poor in Malaysia will be helped based on their incomes levels. The opinion is based raced affirmative action to help the poor for the last 60 years had been misused/abused by a small elite group and their cronies. The present government hopes to convince and to prove to Malaysians this new approach will be a better, more effective and superior one.
5. Zero tolerance to corruption. Corrupt practices will not be tolerated for those in and those outside the government.

The present government is a coalition between PH (PKR, DAP, AMANAH), BN and the Sarawak and Sabah parties. The Sarawakian party brings to this coalition unique features, refreshing to our political scenes to date.

What about the opposition parties? PN is dominated by PAS and BERSATU. It is also supported by those (disgrunted) who are left out of the ruling parties. Gerakan is in PN, but represent a very small insignificant number of our population. Due to lack of controversies in the present ruling government policies (deliberately avoiding controversial issues), PN has focused on race and religion, championing the loss of political and economic power among the major racial group in Malaysia. Yet, if one were to analyse this deeper, it is difficult to believe. But this is the nature of politics.

Enjoy the show.

Posted by Integrity. Intelligent. Industrious. 3iii (iiinvestsmart)$€£¥ > 2023-07-02 08:03 | Report Abuse

1. The new government has ruled for 7 months or so.
2. It is a coalition government. Bitter 'enemies' have to work together.
3. Some basic agreements: Malaysia is in dire straits, requiring reforms. Good governance should be implemented. Corruption should not be tolerated. Also between parties: agreement reached on rights of various communities in our Constitution.
4. First policy statement by new government: To eradicate absolute poverty by end of this year.
5. Other policies: The poor in Malaysia will be helped based on their incomes levels. The opinion is based raced affirmative action to help the poor for the last 60 years had been misused/abused by a small elite group and their cronies. The present government hopes to convince and to prove to Malaysians this new approach will be a better, more effective and superior one.
5. Zero tolerance to corruption. Corrupt practices will not be tolerated for those in and those outside the government.

The present government is a coalition between PH (PKR, DAP, AMANAH), BN and the Sarawak and Sabah parties. The Sarawakian party brings to this coalition unique features, refreshing to our political scenes to date.

What about the opposition parties? PN is dominated by PAS and BERSATU. It is also supported by those (disgrunted) who are left out of the ruling parties. Gerakan is in PN, but represent a very small insignificant number of our population. Due to lack of controversies in the present ruling government policies (deliberately avoiding controversial issues), PN has focused on race and religion, championing the loss of political and economic power among the major racial group in Malaysia. Yet, if one were to analyse this deeper, it is difficult to believe. But this is the nature of politics.

Enjoy the show.

Sslee

4,734 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2023-07-02 08:17 | Report Abuse

I would like to see in a near future, a PM from our East Malaysia.

Income

10,348 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-07-02 08:30 | Report Abuse

To treat a massive 60 years cancer, we must inject the most potent drug available. Or else our nation life will be reaching terminal cancerous stage very soon. Some parties surely will ask the cancer patient not to take most potent drugs due to bad side effects. What choice does the cancer patient has?

i3lurker

13,606 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2023-07-02 08:37 |

Post removed.Why?

OnTime

2,078 posts

Posted by OnTime > 2023-07-02 08:44 | Report Abuse

corruption is the fabric of malaysian society ...

Posted by StartOfTheBull > 2023-07-02 09:25 | Report Abuse

Don't blame the politicians, it's the voters.
https://m.malaysiakini.com/letters/613850

Sslee

4,734 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2023-07-02 09:39 | Report Abuse

The problem with democracy election is winner take all. With multi candidiates that winner not even won 50%.

But that winner will then use the democratic election as an legal argument that he represent the whole constituents and has the right to set policy that only benefit his supporters at the expenses of others.

Who to blame?

king36

1,022 posts

Posted by king36 > 2023-07-02 09:57 | Report Abuse

I an wondering how much tax did all the billionare sons and dayghter paid during their few shart years of rocket-shooting to the top?
PM should collect more taxes from them and help the country's deficit in budgetting.

DickyMe

14,357 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2023-07-02 12:32 | Report Abuse

One member of the coalition which ruled for more than 60 years is holding back progress.
It is a baggage to this government. The alternative(PN) is much worse, bankrupt of ideas.

Posted by StartOfTheBull > 2023-07-02 13:23 | Report Abuse

So the only way the country can be saved is to start with the people changing themselves, not the government.

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-07-02 15:58 | Report Abuse

I don't hear Mohiden or Sabri complain been threaten by thycoons! And mind you, we are not dumbass to believe PM Anwar 100%! Given he too has his own billionaires friends! I mean just look at him during any elections! Always travel in private helicopters, private jets and luxury cars! I think after more than 20 years following Anwar political career, one already know his character! I mean, before he became PM, 'reformasi' was his perception game! What happen to reforbasi! Suddenly gone with the wind!

klee

2,946 posts

Posted by klee > 2023-07-02 16:06 | Report Abuse

This fortunebull is just so full of bullshit and living in denial.Biasa la.

Posted by StartOfTheBull > 2023-07-02 16:23 | Report Abuse

If a person condemns the one he supports, he is actually giving his supports to the other side. Same as the one who said he supports PH but most of time he did not write to condemn PN. Tony Pua is an example of that type of person.

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-07-02 16:58 | Report Abuse

Hihihaha! Who said i don't condemn PN! Problem is PN itself is going to hang themselves! I mean, who i am to tell majority malays that Pas is just fake playing perception game using Islam over and over again! What is there to fight for Islam in Malaysia! I really can't brain why anyone sane malaysian would believe Hadi who's only perception game is Islam! Islam is undisputed religion here! As for Bersatu, i have no idea what they are fighting for except to sakau every single chance they get! I mean, only dumbass support Abah! I mean, what Abah has done for rakyat! Abah imprisoned rakyat for 2 years! Millions lost their job! Millons have dried up their EPF! All because of Abah!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-07-02 17:00 | Report Abuse

The future belongs to new leaders like Anthony Loke and Rafizi! And i hope one day they will be leaders for Pkr and Dap! See! I don't condemn PH at all! But we need to accept that PM Anwar time has passed!

ben0303

215 posts

Posted by ben0303 > 2023-07-02 18:51 | Report Abuse

Tobby, right now who is better than Anwar n can hold d UG 2geder? B more reasonable. Dis is not heaven where u can ve everything you want

Zhuge_Liang

2,366 posts

Posted by Zhuge_Liang > 2023-07-02 20:22 | Report Abuse

The unity government led by DSAI will perform well in the incoming 6-state elections and will convince all investors to invest in KLSE. The worst in KLSE will be over in August 2023.

DickyMe

14,357 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2023-07-03 19:33 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by StartOfTheBull > 2023-07-03 21:35 | Report Abuse

It seems Tobby confuses himself sometimes.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz