2 people like this.

6 comment(s). Last comment by Income 2023-08-04 19:11

speakup

25,091 posts

Posted by speakup > 2023-08-03 07:51 | Report Abuse

we must remove the never ending Race Race Race Religion Religion Religion discussions from malaysia
otherwise we will never develop as a nation as we preoccupied with the 3Rs

Zhuge_Liang

2,366 posts

Posted by Zhuge_Liang > 2023-08-03 09:43 | Report Abuse

Let DSAI be the PM for 10 years (2 terms), this racial issue between Malay and Chinese will be resolved.
Need the Malay to see there is no power lost on Malay for the next 10 years, then the Malay will understand all bullshits that "Chinese take over Malaysia" is not true.
I think all Chinese ack the special privileges of Malay, we must raise up the financial position of all poor Malay to the middle class, then we can live in harmony.
All racial issues will be resolved automatically.
I hope DSAI will make it into a reality.
My 2 cents comment.

The_JQuestion

1,522 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2023-08-03 11:22 | Report Abuse

Yes PMX has made things clean and clear... He has vouched for the non malay community , he is PM for ALL...
The PM we deserved after so LONG,, soon things will be better ,, it is the best we can ever hope for

Posted by itselviiin > 2023-08-03 16:57 | Report Abuse

Long way to go for this country, GOD bless the people of Malaysia

i3lurker

13,606 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2023-08-03 19:04 | Report Abuse

First Time ever!!
a 100% U Turn for a PM brave enough to say such things.
Anwar managed to say such a blasphemy and managed to get away with it without rioting outside his official and private houses shows mass Malays agree with him.

I think Anwar also managed to gauge urban Malays feelings of betrayal and anger well now.
Most still jealous of them Birkin bags.
🤢

Income

10,348 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-08-04 19:11 | Report Abuse

If the largest rice choose PAS, what can Malaysian do to help? Nothing lah. The largest rice turn to strict fundamental religion principles because Ummo eats too much mo ney, can not be trusted. Largest rice believes strict fundamental religion principles can cure our nation ill health. How can we help to change the largest rice beliefs in Pas???

Above is the main reason why the largest rice supports Pas. Do you understand???

Kids Siang does not know why largest rice chooses Pas? Or Kids Siang doesn’t want to tell the largest rice that Pas is also ko rup, because Pas will say Kid Siang is anti Green Wave government. So Kid Siang can only beating around the bushes… talking unimportant examples which the largest rice can not relate to. How???

Post a Comment
Market Buzz