Be the first to like this.

4 comment(s). Last comment by Hot.T 2013-08-24 04:06

necro

4,726 posts

Posted by necro > 2013-08-24 02:10 | Report Abuse

Pandai tak LTAT buat duit...
Sebab tu bila private placement dont hurry jump if not they will burn u...
Let correction happen then only jump...

Hot.T

1,930 posts

Posted by Hot.T > 2013-08-24 02:38 | Report Abuse

Necro, boleh elaborate skit? OCK and Yinson as my case study in comparison to TGOFF's pp. As it is, i'm already holding TGOFF's shares. Thanx in advance.

necro

4,726 posts

Posted by necro > 2013-08-24 02:49 | Report Abuse

I dunno what to say...
Need to see what LTAT really doing bout...
As u noe that private placement is at RM0.47 NOT MISTAKE....so LTAT only have to pay RM0.47 per SHARE of OCK so from my opinion to protect its maximum(SHORT TERM) profit LTAT distribute its profit to retail investor although it will create cut loss triger among kancheong trader so probably they can collect lower using their profit...

What i can see is LTAT substantial shareholder probably..
1.Optimise profit LTAT investment in OCK in short to mid as SLEEPING PATNERSHIP(PASSIVE INVESTOR).
2.Create JV agreement with OCK to build telecomunication tower for Angkatan Tentera Malaysia.
3.Trading purpose only.... habislahhhh....huhuhu

From graph probably area of RM0.47 to RM0.55 is ok to collect for investment....my opinion only

Hot.T

1,930 posts

Posted by Hot.T > 2013-08-24 04:06 | Report Abuse

So prob whoever the pp is for dah collect below the 10% discounted price ie before the price moved up when the proposal lodged ngan bursa? So TA/FA langsong cannot use to see the price movement after the pp exercise? The only thing that may move the price is what the pp would be used for? Right? If cun, move up. If not cun...holland!

Hmmm...for TGOFF case, until now no hint pon who the pp would be for or what asset theyre gonna acquire. Hv you heard something about this? Ada kaki at Kenanga Inv Bank? KIB is the inv bank for the pp and acquisition.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz