MARCO HOLDINGS BHD

KLSE (MYR): MARCO (3514)

0.145 - 0.15

19 people like this.

9,621 comment(s). Last comment by aklobi 1 week ago

Posted by VincentStillLearning > 2014-08-15 14:52 | Report Abuse

Koi Koh, though you are one year old in i3, but I believe you have many years experience in share market. Like Warren Buffet ever said keep the good share for a long time, but revise every year. You should have seen many of your share friends varnished, that why you very precious your friends. If I am not wrong, you are 61 years old. You should be very healthy. Do you go to gym every week?

fatjim

83 posts

Posted by fatjim > 2014-08-15 14:58 | Report Abuse

Hi Koi, is still early ....... Q result will not be out so soon ......... by the way those money you earn during day dream, u can spend them in your dream too .......

koi koh

2,499 posts

Posted by koi koh > 2014-08-15 15:21 | Report Abuse

No worry Mr. Fatjim, in marco i feel comfortable cos it just craw from 15.5 to this price comparing to other shares of almost same values at the begining of the year. If i can't profit from it during the market crashes in future, i don't think i will be seriously burnt in this counter. Life is a gamble young man.

Posted by kingdompeace > 2014-08-15 15:29 | Report Abuse

well said mr koi koi...give u 1 like

koi koh

2,499 posts

Posted by koi koh > 2014-08-15 15:39 | Report Abuse

crawl not craw

fatjim

83 posts

Posted by fatjim > 2014-08-15 15:49 | Report Abuse

You are right .... old man

Posted by VincentStillLearning > 2014-08-15 15:52 | Report Abuse

Daz Ng. I should say I learn from you. Energetic, persistent and confident. Good man.

Posted by VincentStillLearning > 2014-08-15 15:56 | Report Abuse

Fatjim, Koi Koh should have book value earning at least 10,000 now. I mean just in Marco.

koi koh

2,499 posts

Posted by koi koh > 2014-08-15 16:04 | Report Abuse

VincentStillLearning, next Supper bull will return in 2 decades , i will be too old or non existent to welcome it. I still can witness a huge crashes in few years time

koi koh

2,499 posts

Posted by koi koh > 2014-08-15 16:23 | Report Abuse

VincentStillLearning, what type of software are u using, that can see through everybody........... How much i made from Opensys?

koi koh

2,499 posts

Posted by koi koh > 2014-08-15 16:27 | Report Abuse

Cheer for Mr Fatjim for realizing 5 digits profit and more to come

koi koh

2,499 posts

Posted by koi koh > 2014-08-15 16:37 | Report Abuse

Fatjim, u delete your posting till no traces at all

ryan7642

1,998 posts

Posted by ryan7642 > 2014-08-15 16:45 | Report Abuse

just done bought in some shares test test water for tis mnth result see how is it^^

ryan7642

1,998 posts

Posted by ryan7642 > 2014-08-15 16:47 | Report Abuse

seem like tis company is a hidden gem 7-8 yrs track record with profit + few yrs got div:)

ceyeap

Posted by ceyeap > 2014-08-15 16:54 | Report Abuse

unless this Q can give better result and good div. otherwise....

ryan7642

1,998 posts

Posted by ryan7642 > 2014-08-15 17:05 | Report Abuse

shd be ok la almost 10yrs continuously profit eh some more the price below 0.2 so still worth to invest de even just 1 Q less profit:)

vitac

522 posts

Posted by vitac > 2014-08-15 17:28 | Report Abuse

Good stock, high dividend but must have holding power for me high dividend hold 10y also no problem.

Posted by VincentStillLearning > 2014-08-15 18:04 | Report Abuse

Koi Koh, I assume you bought 50k on 0.275. 50k on 0.42, average 100k on 0.35, current price is 0.46, you should have 5 digit profit. Congratulations.

koi koh

2,499 posts

Posted by koi koh > 2014-08-15 18:05 | Report Abuse

Super not supper

RobertTan

98 posts

Posted by RobertTan > 2014-08-15 18:37 | Report Abuse

ten ten tenten finally stand above ten..

koi koh

2,499 posts

Posted by koi koh > 2014-08-15 19:58 | Report Abuse

from 2012, i keep adding and finished disposing on the way up till 0.39, got a small six digit profit

Posted by VincentStillLearning > 2014-08-15 20:23 | Report Abuse

Koi Koh, after this round of Marco, I suggest you buy Dialog. And then go to travel around the world. Enjoy enjoy.

koi koh

2,499 posts

Posted by koi koh > 2014-08-15 21:17 | Report Abuse

Ok,Tq and also hope everybody in this forum to gain handsomely in this counter

Posted by VincentStillLearning > 2014-08-16 05:57 | Report Abuse

Everybody please pay attention, I believe exactly Koi Koh really profit that much. Conclusion, he is the most profitable among us, but he still categorise himself as a beginner. Somebody called him pontan Koi Koh, he still keep in patience, still want to help him, just like sitting still in front of the mountain bursting collapse. We really need to learn from him. Happy weekend everybody.

Posted by VincentStillLearning > 2014-08-16 10:44 | Report Abuse

Ha ha. Marco forum here really got many lying tiger and hidden dragon. Have a look on Justin blog.
link: http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/putongreninvest/

ahbeng77

1,324 posts

Posted by ahbeng77 > 2014-08-16 10:54 | Report Abuse

nothing to worry, just pray hard and wait for your plate to be filled. :)

ahbeng77

1,324 posts

Posted by ahbeng77 > 2014-08-16 11:07 | Report Abuse

haha... Daz Ng, negative people talking non-sense please ignore them.

Justin Ngo

517 posts

Posted by Justin Ngo > 2014-08-16 11:33 | Report Abuse

vincent, actually i m still learning too. just sharing my thought

koi koh

2,499 posts

Posted by koi koh > 2014-08-16 12:20 | Report Abuse

They are young,they are a bit slow to learn good values. No worry, in time to come they will pick up good values and blooming to maturity . I think I will learn a lot from young masters in this forum and their blogs. Well done all masters.

Posted by VincentStillLearning > 2014-08-16 14:42 | Report Abuse

Hello friends, actually at least 90% of the forums of different counters I have ever read so far, for sure got people talk bad, some got many aduis, Adui down again, adui no move. At least no adui in Marco. Not mean to teasing others. I mean you are all mature. Good ya.

Posted by VincentStillLearning > 2014-08-16 22:09 | Report Abuse

CBC, Steven Yong is a smart guy. I agree, his analysis is fantastic. But his condition is different with you, first he is rich, he feel nothing when lose tens of thousand, but you will be too worry. Second, his portfolio has at least 7 counters, and you will never know all of them, he can diversify the risks but you can't. Third, he can take profit very quick but you do not know when he sells. You will never able copy his portfolio. He just think of you to be one day friend. He wants his friend like Calvin only, same level or better than him, because Calvin is the very smart guy. He can see through GSB can up from 9 sen to 13 sen in two months. Hope you can do your own homework, instead of just listen to the others. By the way, you won't be able to talk to him, do not waste your time. His account has been suspended until 24 August due to abuse posts. We are your friends always. Take care.

Posted by VincentStillLearning > 2014-08-16 23:48 | Report Abuse

Quite interesting article by Bloomberg.
Malaysia booms on Najib effect

http://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/fdnews/222197.jsp

Daz Ng

587 posts

Posted by Daz Ng > 2014-08-17 08:49 | Report Abuse

Dear vincent, new marco blog is up. dedicated to you. Cheers!!

Posted by VincentStillLearning > 2014-08-17 13:00 | Report Abuse

Thank you Daz. It's very informative. But only people interested on Marco will read it all through, because some words not clear and distorted. It possibly my eyes issue. Sorry. If really Marco enter China and US success and expand well turnover should be many times fold without problem. Well done.

Posted by Chua Boon Chin > 2014-08-17 15:24 | Report Abuse

MARCO FRENZ . this CARNIVAL CONTINUE , I JUST PRETEND LEAVE but still stick tight with MARCO , cos I know the whole plan , start from beginning until the end . complete journey without fail u .

Posted by Chua Boon Chin > 2014-08-17 15:45 | Report Abuse

Vincent Brother ! be a human , sometime not so clever . Certain time need pretend stupid only people like . cos Real things @ truth always is too realistic and cruel . as the result happy life is most important . Dont think .I just make Steven Yong Happy . understand .avoid un-necessary things happen .example u refer LOW CLASS idiot ugorkim , whole brain Dirty mind . remember him also want to vomit . terrible Dirty guy . 4 letter word keep in mouth . want to RAPE whole women in the world , like whole world owe him . really bastard and low moral people in this world . really hated him .

Posted by Chua Boon Chin > 2014-08-17 16:00 | Report Abuse

ugorkim hard to learn good values , only place reserve for him and better place is HELL . NEXT BORN SURE A BETTER . not more putting dirty word every way cos not earth for him , he born to be CHICKEN . kok kok kok around . poor things !

Posted by Chua Boon Chin > 2014-08-17 16:10 | Report Abuse

i withdraw myself cos ugorkim will appear against me in near future . this idiot really cause a lot of trouble here ! think of way to terminated him in near future ! any suggestion . any way thk u all frenz Marco so long give me support . i really salute and respect your , all frenz Marco . i really like your , u always my good brother .

Posted by VincentStillLearning > 2014-08-17 17:38 | Report Abuse

CBC brother, really happy you are the person what I think you should be. Urgokim was banned, but he can come out with different name, or many different Urgokim may come out. Everything happens, you will see its good and its bad very clear, but good thing can becomes bad thing, bad thing becomes worse, if you feel angry, and this is the final aim of your enemy. We should learn from Koi Koh, sit still even gun point into your head. Not run to escape, face it without any feel.

Posted by Chua Boon Chin > 2014-08-17 18:46 | Report Abuse

I also hope be natural as u said ! one things i not the monk . if i am monk , i think i not at this forum , wrong channel already . This idiot pin point my family , said a lot dirty and sarcastic word , really cannot stand him . animal react . u see also get angry . Rubbish social . not moral at all . if really want to fight , fight gentle with me , dont involve family matter . this idiot really too much and need to punished to go hell . serious , i hated him until now . seldom i hated person at this stage one . he is the one i admit hated the most in my life .

Posted by Chua Boon Chin > 2014-08-17 22:08 | Report Abuse

simple said Ugorkim is the worst among all( TOO BAD ) . not medicine can rescue . only way is HELL go . serious .

Posted by Chua Boon Chin > 2014-08-17 22:15 | Report Abuse

i am normal human , got feeling one , once my family got attack . i will fight back . and willing to sacrifice life to protect them ,cos innocent victim .

Posted by Chua Boon Chin > 2014-08-17 22:21 | Report Abuse

MARCO is my life , one my life still LIVE , Marco will stand SUCCESS achieve the GOLDEN TASK , hit above 0.25 above . GENUINE . MARCO is like thick BLOOD in side my body . confident stage 1001 per cent .

Posted by VincentStillLearning > 2014-08-18 03:21 | Report Abuse

CBC, not only monk feel not angry. In our China few thousand years war, there are plenty of examples, make people angry to win, you are clever, should understand, if you ever read Three Kingdoms. Zhuge Liang ever ordered his soldiers to send women clothes to tease Sima Yi, make him angry. (link:
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sima_Yi

This is why we need to learn not angry. I agree, we love our family, that's why many of us are here, wish to earn more money to let them have happy lives. I same to you, I definitely want to protect my family, sacrifice my life, even though my wife scold me everyday, but I know she loves me. But you think, only talk in the forum, can hurt you any hair.? If anybody really reach my house and hurt my family, I definitely will fight back, use my whole strength, but if just tease me, just have a smile. Do not fall into trap.

Posted by VincentStillLearning > 2014-08-18 03:36 | Report Abuse

CBC, many friends here support you. Why you still worry? Use the same way you treat Steven. Make your enemy becomes your friend. But just not listen to anybody, I like your persistence, just make wise decision.

koi koh

2,499 posts

Posted by koi koh > 2014-08-18 07:40 | Report Abuse

CBC, let the opponents in Marco be happy, then the negative energy will reduce and you will be the greatest winner. We know and we understand you for your reaction. Every problem has many solutions and the difficult part is choosing the best solution. We are learning to choose the best solution for our daily problem. In time to come C bc will be a polished gem like Vincent ,Justin and Das Ng

Posted by Chua Boon Chin > 2014-08-18 08:35 | Report Abuse

GUD MORNING , Vincent Brother , koi koh sifu , tough period your willing to hand out the helping hand , i feel touching heart , appreciated . both of u really my best friend during my difficult time , attack by idiot UGORKIM , not values , not moral and LOW class human . putting dirty commend and attack my family in all source sabotage word .i really cannot stand it . too much ! any way after listen to your both master , i feel better now . u consider very good counselling master /lecturer to me , in order for me to stand up facing the event . brave against it . thk u .keep in touch ! salute and respect !

koi koh

2,499 posts

Posted by koi koh > 2014-08-18 09:34 | Report Abuse

Justin, your Biscuit is moving

koi koh

2,499 posts

Posted by koi koh > 2014-08-18 09:48 | Report Abuse

R Tan , ten, ten ten your Maybank is steady and going for eleven

mabelle

Posted by mabelle > 2014-08-18 10:04 | Report Abuse

Good morning, all Sifu(s), totally out of range...should I sell off Carlsberg shares even if I don't make nor loss? Thank you so much for your kind advise...