PETRONAS GAS BHD

KLSE (MYR): PETGAS (6033)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.12 (0.65%)

Day's Change

18.28 - 18.58

Trading Volume

2 people like this.

1,418 comment(s). Last comment by bullrun168 4 days ago

Posted by sixteenblue > 2012-11-27 17:22 | Report Abuse

"HOT STOCK: Petronas Gas falls 5% on LNG project delay"
http://www.theedgemalaysia.com/business-news/225799-hot-stock-petronas-gas-falls-5-on-lng-project-delay.html

davesingh

2,088 posts

Posted by davesingh > 2012-11-27 17:41 | Report Abuse

yeah i know that one.. but i dont think thats the reason why its down..delay means coming soon enough..from the share price reaction look like never ever coming la.. i think other reasons.. you may see new downgrades coming from analysts

davesingh

2,088 posts

Posted by davesingh > 2012-11-27 17:42 | Report Abuse

markets are like that one day buy call next sell call.. cant ever be too sure..

passerby

2,877 posts

Posted by passerby > 2012-11-27 17:45 | Report Abuse

then what are the other reasons ??

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-11-27 17:48 | Report Abuse

must see charts of 20+ years! LOL

davesingh

2,088 posts

Posted by davesingh > 2012-11-27 17:49 | Report Abuse

like i said before fund managers are running and the last one out gets terminated..job wise..so this is what happens when fund managers are sleeping on the job.. you get petgas.. most mutual funds have this as a major holding..so the funds are all down because of this.. sad to see innocent mutual funds holders lose their money.. that is why i said recently always lock in profits in mutual funds...

davesingh

2,088 posts

Posted by davesingh > 2012-11-27 17:51 | Report Abuse

petgas went up from rm10 around there.. imagine fund managers now..seeing it drop from rm20.. what would u do.. their funds depend on this.. now there is only the abyss for this stock i see.. unless its get upgraded by analysts due to being cheap.. no one knows... can only assume because markets are dynamic

passerby

2,877 posts

Posted by passerby > 2012-11-27 17:54 | Report Abuse

so what are the fund managers going to do with those cash after selling off & lock in profits? sitting there and wait until GE is over ?

passerby

2,877 posts

Posted by passerby > 2012-11-27 17:56 | Report Abuse

and how reliable are those analyst reports ? their coverage is always questionable

davesingh

2,088 posts

Posted by davesingh > 2012-11-27 17:56 | Report Abuse

fund managers cant hold onto too much cash..funds have their cash limits.. in a down market and up markets there are shares that go up and down...they can hold cash for a while only to pay for redemptions..that is about it.. that is why in a downturn funds still lose money even if they see the downturn coming..

davesingh

2,088 posts

Posted by davesingh > 2012-11-27 17:58 | Report Abuse

analysts are reliable..markets dynamic.. todays story may be different from tomorrows story..for example if petgas announces a bonus sure people will buy or they announce special dividend people will buy but that is anyones guess buy and sell shares on information one has at that particular time..or make assumptions.. can also but assumptions sometimes dont come true then u become a speculator.. speculating on information

passerby

2,877 posts

Posted by passerby > 2012-11-27 17:58 | Report Abuse

ok, if that is the case, you reckon they will be coming back after this if they can't figure out any better way to utilize their cash ? how long can they hold the cash ?

davesingh

2,088 posts

Posted by davesingh > 2012-11-27 18:00 | Report Abuse

every fund has their own limits but what important here is EPF is selling...and they are selling alot...and i dont like a slow downward market...i cant tell when are they going back in..no one knows.. most of them dont even know...because all is dynamic...

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-11-27 18:01 | Report Abuse

passerby, heading for trollville ka? LOL

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-11-27 18:02 | Report Abuse

i know when mutual funds are going back in! in month 16, after market finished crashing! LOL

digi will be RM3, and singh's sardine counter will be 1.20! hahahahahahaha

davesingh

2,088 posts

Posted by davesingh > 2012-11-27 18:03 | Report Abuse

look at KClow he just passes comments on everyone but does not have the guts to make a call for anything because he is afraid to be wrong...so he always remains right..a person with no guts.. just alot of free time...and people here say he is smart and right..most of the are afraid he will follow them and harass them.. as for me i am brave...so i like KClow.. reminds me of a little puppy always wanting to be with me..

davesingh

2,088 posts

Posted by davesingh > 2012-11-27 18:09 | Report Abuse

the more KClow follows me around and proves me right. the more popular i become.. but he does not know that..he just talks about KFIMA but like i said before and i am saying again i rather hold KFIMA then digi in a downturn..KFIMA has an amazing business model not for speculators that is for investors..

passerby

2,877 posts

Posted by passerby > 2012-11-27 18:09 | Report Abuse

heading to trollville ? paiseh didn't get the meaning

just doing some asking on davesingh, sometime what other people think is equally important regardless what is the reason behind. i'm trying to know & understand his reasons & why is he saying so

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-11-27 18:11 | Report Abuse

Posted by davesingh > Nov 27, 2012 06:03 PM | Report Abuse
look at KClow he just passes comments on everyone but does not have the guts to make a call for anything because he is afraid to be wrong...so he always remains right..a person with no guts.. just alot of free time...and people here say he is smart and right..most of the are afraid he will follow them and harass them.. as for me i am brave...so i like KClow.. reminds me of a little puppy always wanting to be with me..

------

firstly it shows he doesn't read. and secondly, if you replace the nick, kclow with davesingh, you got the right representation! LOL

davesingh

2,088 posts

Posted by davesingh > 2012-11-27 18:14 | Report Abuse

i am lost most of the time with KClow because he cuts and paste too much i think.. he thinks this is a court of law...sounds like a spastic mental oldman in a rumah orang kurang upaya just leaning how to cut and paste online..funny little pakcik

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-11-27 18:18 | Report Abuse

Posted by davesingh > Nov 27, 2012 06:09 PM | Report Abuse
the more KClow follows me around and proves me right. the more popular i become.. but he does not know that..he just talks about KFIMA but like i said before and i am saying again i rather hold KFIMA then digi in a downturn..KFIMA has an amazing business model not for speculators that is for investors..

------------

firstly, it still baffles me why those from Kfima likes to think so highly of themselves! i've heard of birds of the same feather flocks together, but this is outright ridicules! LOL

secondly, raspusingh said market efficient, and that he doesn't believe if long term holdings! but suddenly, he claims to be investor with KFima as long term? why in the efficiency charts, you dont buy when it drops to 1.20, please answer me that?

thirdly, i am glad you like Kfima more than Digi! that says much about you and your peanuts understanding of market. you only promote your own counters! now where have we seen that before? LOL

and finally, popular? hahaha, you want to see what others write about you? HAHAHAHAHA.

davesingh

2,088 posts

Posted by davesingh > 2012-11-27 18:21 | Report Abuse

ofcourse people here write nasty things about me.. because i am right from the first day i came in here..who like a smart person..one that is making money while others are losing..long term is variable in meaning.. i mean many years that buffet sytle i dont believe but for up to 3 years i love KFIMA.. get your definition of long term right silly pakcik..stop confusing people with your lawyer buruk cerita..

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-11-27 18:22 | Report Abuse

cut and paste because i have learnt a lesson with another clown in MPHB. should have kept all his attacks for all to see the real him! now you wouldn't want to delete your posts, do you singh? :)

about being spastic and rumah orang kurang upaya, all i can say is, it takes one to know one! HAHAHAHA...

but to reiterate, you said so yourself market within 0-15 months will have telcos crash and Kfima 1.20 am i not right? why sulking then? have i said otherwise when i said in month 16th? hahahaha

aiyah, young people given to emotions so easily. or is it loss of confidence? HAHAHAHAHA

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-11-27 18:23 | Report Abuse

Posted by davesingh > Nov 27, 2012 06:21 PM | Report Abuse

ofcourse people here write nasty things about me.. because i am right from the first day i came in here..who like a smart person..one that is making money while others are losing..l

------

about making money, how much is Kfima today eh? LOL

davesingh

2,088 posts

Posted by davesingh > 2012-11-27 18:24 | Report Abuse

KClow yeah like i said i will buy KFIMA down.. get it.. its not for speculators..yeah i did...i also said i prefer to hold KFIMA because of potential goodies.. i remember all i say little pakcik..

passerby

2,877 posts

Posted by passerby > 2012-11-27 18:25 | Report Abuse

kcloh: before going any further - what is heading trollville ? :)

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-11-27 18:25 | Report Abuse

how much have you loss in your Kfima currently? dont give hogwash about averaging down!

davesingh

2,088 posts

Posted by davesingh > 2012-11-27 18:26 | Report Abuse

KClow..KFIMA can go down as much as it can.. i will buy it down.. but i wont buy DIGI until rm3... simple.. digi does not have any potential for goodies..and is not palm oil related.. stop talking so much about KFIMA people here dont like you because you lie alot..you should stop confusing people here..

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-11-27 18:26 | Report Abuse

passerby, its a question asking are you eventually going to troll singh? but glad that you mention in your post you are just asking purely for knowledge! :)

davesingh

2,088 posts

Posted by davesingh > 2012-11-27 18:27 | Report Abuse

you cut and paste what you want to suit you.. you are a dishonest person KCLow.. you are a dishonest person..i have only 2 lots of KFIMA at the moment.. i buy a share so i dont forget to keep buying it..

passerby

2,877 posts

Posted by passerby > 2012-11-27 18:29 | Report Abuse

ok, thanks for the explanation

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-11-27 18:30 | Report Abuse

please explain the lying part singh! as for you not buying Digi, only the Big Man upstairs know! but so far, as records shows, you are the one not keeping to your words i think. you said you leave, but did not, you say you smart and make profit just few minutes ago, yet now you said KFima can go down as much as it can! who's lying?

as for people dont like me, small matter! I dont owe them a living and neither do they owe me one! i am not here for popularity vote, coz i am not in the GE LOL

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-11-27 18:31 | Report Abuse

i ask what are your losses, not how many lots you have! are you dyslexic as i proposed? ha ha ha ha

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-11-27 18:33 | Report Abuse

anyway, 2 lots only ar? well well, looks like kiddies league! you said you were young, i didnt know kindergarten young! hahahahaha

ok la continue now that i know you only have 2 lots. sorry for wasting your time..... and mine! HAHAHAHA

Steve Jub

4,203 posts

Posted by Steve Jub > 2012-11-27 18:39 | Report Abuse

2 lot of KFIMA = RM360?

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-11-27 18:40 | Report Abuse

ok, now that i know junior here is only good for kiddies league, i will ignore him!

however, anyone wants to buy my properties? i have one in Sierramas two storey bungalow, one Foresta in Sri Damansara, one Nadia home in Desa Parkcity and one more in Taman Intan Baiduri in Selayang. I need cash to get buy into the market!

post your interest here and i will get back to you.

Steve Jub

4,203 posts

Posted by Steve Jub > 2012-11-27 18:42 | Report Abuse

what about refinance them to get some cash?

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-11-27 20:40 | Report Abuse

nah, longer debt duration? straight forward cash! thanks for the suggestion anyway steve jub!

davesingh

2,088 posts

Posted by davesingh > 2012-11-27 20:42 | Report Abuse

I got an idea... to raise cash for your share investment..SELL YOU BACKSIDE KClow.. i will buy as you claim singhs like to play back right...i will buy your backside..but for a discount ofcourse.. i dont like wrinkled backsides..

davesingh

2,088 posts

Posted by davesingh > 2012-11-27 20:43 | Report Abuse

KClow sell your backside for cash...

davesingh

2,088 posts

Posted by davesingh > 2012-11-27 20:45 | Report Abuse

i hear chowkit there are buyers if u dont want to sell to me..they like pakcik old wrikled banyak tipu backsides.. why sell your houses for..

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-11-27 20:51 | Report Abuse

you heard or you tried it there personally? your peddlar skills must originate from there too! hahahaha

davesingh

2,088 posts

Posted by davesingh > 2012-11-27 20:53 | Report Abuse

pakcik KClow.. you are not a good person...misleading people for your personal motives.. people can read what you write..they will judge you for what you say please remember OK...

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-11-27 20:53 | Report Abuse

did i claim that, i think you got me confused with someone here asking not to pick up ice cream in front of you! go check your facts, mr always right!

pathetic kiddies league class! hahahaha

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-11-27 20:54 | Report Abuse

singh, you are looking in the mirror and calling yourself pakcik kclow lately? hahahaha....

2 lots of Kfima, small loss also cannot accept ar? pathetic kiddies league level! LOL

davesingh

2,088 posts

Posted by davesingh > 2012-11-27 20:56 | Report Abuse

i am always right...the fact is you are NOT.. get used to it.. whatever we write is open for all to see. and the truth is you are misleading people.. and that is a bad persons character.. shame on you KClow...

davesingh

2,088 posts

Posted by davesingh > 2012-11-27 20:58 | Report Abuse

KClow you continue to talk alright...the more you talk says more about you than me...please remember OK.. anyhow i got to go now.. I will be back.. singh has left the house

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-11-27 21:08 | Report Abuse

i think MJ's song man in the mirror fits aptly for our junior league player here! 5k postings vs 490 of absolute garbage!

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-11-27 21:27 | Report Abuse

Posted by davesingh > Nov 27, 2012 08:42 PM | Report Abuse
I got an idea... to raise cash for your share investment..SELL YOU BACKSIDE KClow.. i will buy as you claim singhs like to play back right...i will buy your backside..but for a discount ofcourse.. i dont like wrinkled backsides..

Posted by gumbo > Nov 27, 2012 09:43 AM | Report Abuse
Drop a soap bar, pick it.....and you will know if Singh is a man!

------

simple task to refute him! but one of his sentence caught my attention though! "i dont like wrinkled backsides.." can anyone read more into that and explain what possible explanations can be established? hehehehe

davesingh

2,088 posts

Posted by davesingh > 2012-11-27 21:37 | Report Abuse

KClow you are a dishonest person. You mislead innocent people with your lies and fraudulent activity..like your selective cutting and pasting technique. you should be ashamed of yourself. misleading innocent people to believe you with their hard earned money. shame on you. people have a brain all you write is open to all to read. i have shown you your english is wrong most of the time not as you claim. you can hide behind lies but not for long. people will see you and they will tell you to leave this site to good honest people. i can see you misleading people. and that is character of a bad person. not good KClow not good at all.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz