GLOBETRONICS TECHNOLOGY BHD

KLSE (MYR): GTRONIC (7022)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.025 (3.76%)

Day's Change

0.63 - 0.66

Trading Volume

17 people like this.

8,270 comment(s). Last comment by whaleing 3 hours ago

slts

2,235 posts

Posted by slts > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

EPF also disposed Maybank, better run also

slts

2,235 posts

something very fishy here since Maybank reported good profits

joyvest

10,424 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

i3 is mixture of discerning people and delusional people and psychosis...........

joyvest

10,424 posts

If you believe in Maybank, you believe in every thing ............

slts

2,235 posts

I3 got full of smart of ass also

joyvest

10,424 posts

i3 is a mixture of book smart, street smart , smart ass , smart aleck,wise-ass, know-it-all, hotshot, egghead, diehards , psychos and many others...........

joyvest

10,424 posts

EPF Board is paying good dividend for a reason . Do you think they will take any chance with their emotions in the market ?? you could be emotional but they are not ................

slts

2,235 posts

Ok lah me stop making un just remarks here

TTSS91

42 posts

Posted by TTSS91 > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

High likely impairment loss of 64mil in the coming quarter. They going cash out the company. Hehehe…

slts

2,235 posts

H ya, impairment loss r non cash. Just book entry

cK1973

1,945 posts

Posted by cK1973 > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

wait at range 45-50....

Posted by EatCoconutCanWin > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

I heard from my friend that major business impacted by intel slow down

cK1973

1,945 posts

currently free cash flow is a -39mil....
many investors don't like this figure....
unless they can improve on it in coming months....
otherwise i think will play in the range of 45-55 range only....
don't think it will go back to 1.00 ......

Posted by NatsukoMishima > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

@hng33

20,235 posts

Posted by hng33 > 1 hour ago | Report Abuse

Newly appoint director that link to SCIB (same as previous serbak group) have successful siphon RM 65m cash out of Gtronic cash hoard via newly set up accounting prepayment receivable。 It will continue do so for remaining cash RM 120m holding in GTronic cited reason as new venture and expansion
_________
I think gtronic will sue u soon , your words is over !

cK1973

1,945 posts

@eatcoconutcanwin
Intel might be delisted from NYSE.....
intel price down 60-70% n floating at 19-20 range....
FA doesn't seem to be good for intel....
Business projection for next 5 years also not good.....
looks like producing CPU begins to lose out .....

paulthesotong

2,774 posts

Posted by paulthesotong > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Who is OOi Keng Thye? Number 1 Globetrotters...sorry Globetronic!

TQ CK for info

cheap1

335 posts

Posted by cheap1 > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

24 sen net cash latest QR who sell cheap I buy more 54-54.5 sen. QR is profit not loss.

fregend

562 posts

Posted by fregend > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

consider better then CEB?

joyvest

10,424 posts

Suing for libel ?? like teresa kok suing for slander....

zoizai

1,476 posts

Posted by zoizai > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Intel business is down. Impact to gtronic

DickyMe

14,755 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Joyvest was a hardcore supporter of Serba, so use your discretion when absorbing info from such person.

It dropped not coz of business la. What I heard just now is due to part of share being manipulated by APB,Rapid, and mtronic big shark. Bursa get known after being checked by sprm.

joyvest

10,424 posts

It is believed that all the companies under the common directorships are under probe for suspected manipulation and collusion among themselves.

joyvest

10,424 posts

I am who I am and at liberty to express any comments /perspectives ,be it negative or positive without prejudice and fears . I must clarify that I have never been the hardcore supporter of Serba nor am I associated to anyone in Serba.

When rebound the momentum will be very strong

Ya is true . Share price being manipulated by director. UWC also same, price so high but business so so only pe100

The director must resign and sprm should take action

joyvest

10,424 posts

Using the extra funds to buy the shares of related companies into treasury at the depressed prices manipulated by other parties of the related companies. As seen , all the shares of related companies are kept below 1.00 if not 0.50 to make it marketable and affordable for the general public

joyvest

10,424 posts

It is believed that the support is unstainable and eventually it will collapse to become a penny stock

Just take out and let's see how it goes

joyvest

10,424 posts

In 2023, the founder ,michael decided to abdicate and sold all his shares to APB at a price of RM2.00 per share and cashed out RM140m.

After the management rights changed hands, APB sent more than three representatives to the board of directors. The only representative of the founding family is the CEO, Heng’s daughter. Among the nine directors, almost all of them do not hold any shares. In other words, they only work for a salary and have no interests tied to the company. Finally, It is believed many people cannot understand why APB is willing to buy Gtronic for RM2.00. It is believed that what APB was interested in was the RM200m in cash Gtronic had in hand. After spending only RM140m to buy 10.4% of the shares, they can take over and control the entire company. It is totally worth it! In other words, it is actually up to APB to decide how to spend the company’s RM200m of money.

Looking at the latest quarterly report, the cash in hand suddenly decreased by nearly RM60m, and this RM60m was listed as other accounts receivable. Obviously, this move is very suspicious, and it just so happens that the auditor,KPMG suddenly resigned at this point in time.

By now,it is believed that everyone knows what the truth is. It is believed that the incumbent auditors ,KPMG has resigned in protest.

joyvest

10,424 posts

The "missing " or reclassification of RM 60 m cash is the reflection of fishy management of BOD in discharge of their duties and care and accountability to all the investors across.

slts

2,235 posts

zoizai

1,476 posts

Posted by zoizai > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Good luck

Ggtronic…. Today limit down

slts

2,235 posts

Ooi Keng Thye's investment prowess came into the spotlight when he invested a sizable sum in Frontken Corporation Berhad at a time when the company was facing significant challenges in 2015. Despite a downturn in revenue and profits (-78% yoy in 2015), Mr Ooi saw the potential in the company's long-term vision and the booming semiconductor industry in Taiwan. His foresight paid off handsomely as the company's profits rebounded and the semiconductor segment flourished, leading to substantial gains for him as an investor

slts

2,235 posts

GLOBETRONICS: A New Frontier

With Ooi Keng Thye reducing his shareholding in Frontken and turning his attention to GLOBETRONICS,

slts

2,235 posts

Introduction

In the world of investing, there are some legendary figures who have the Midas touch, turning small investments into massive fortunes. One such person is Ooi Keng Thye, often dubbed as the "Warren Buffett of Malaysia." (according to a survey with a sample size of one - myself). His incredible journey in the investment landscape has captured the attention of many, especially when he invested a substantial amount in Frontken Corporation Berhad and saw remarkable returns (from RM20M in 2015 when the price was RM0.10 to RM600M as of now; +50% yoy!). Now, Mr. Ooi has set his sights on GLOBETRONICS, intriguing investors and enthusiasts alike. What does he see in GLOBETRONICS that has driven him to make this strategic move?

speakup

26,823 posts

Posted by speakup > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

gtronic the next serbadk. wait for bad news out one by one

joyvest

10,424 posts

The intriguing question arises as to where the cash of 60m has been " transferred" to . It is clear that if the incumbent auditors ,KPMG was happy with the management representation about this so called " transfer / reclassification", the auditors would not have resigned half way through their term of office.

It doesn't matter who helms the company ,when such irregularities are condoned,the integrity of the top management is seriously in disrepute resulting in loss of confidence from the investors across.

https://www.klsescreener.com/v2/news/view/1391507

Maybe KPMG service fees is too high , chg to cheaper auditor to save cost more better !

Willtolive

525 posts

Posted by Willtolive > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

I heard rumours but I won't comment because no solid proof

Joyvest love to see gtronic bankrupt !

But slts and jepun will believe gtronic will have big customers coming !

Ah Ooi never dump single ticket meaning he is managing some important changing for gtronic future ! Buy cheap ticket now !

slts

2,235 posts

kpmg have not audited the current yr accounts yet lah

joyvest

10,424 posts

When the cash of 60m has been reclassified as " other receiveables", the auditors must verify its existence and nature of it whether it is recoverable as this is a current asset to the company

It is believed that the auditors were unable to verify the above and was uncertain of its recoverability despite the management representation that it is recoverable.

Given the above, the auditors have no alternative but to impair (write off)the said amount so that the current asset is not overstated in the financial report reflecting true and fair view .However,such impairment will result in reduction of profit by that amount which could turn the profitability into a huge loss.

It is believed that the management has disapproved of this treatment which led the auditors to resign in protest.

It is very irresponsible of the management to block the auditors from expressing the true and fair view of the financial reports for the investors across.

joyvest

10,424 posts

Whether KPMG has audited the current account or not is not the issue. The very fact is that such irregularities have come to light of which the incumbent auditors are fully aware and they must act upon during their term of office.

To all expert talk east talk west talk cock of gtronic , why before the share price tumble u all never post your doctoral thesis ? Especially doctor joyvest !

joyvest

10,424 posts

In the case of serbaD,the auditors,KPMG didn't resign but kept seeking the Mgt assistance to facilitate them to verify the receivables among other things .However ,SD mgt was uncooperative and dragging on and threatening to dismiss and sue the auditors...the rest is history now...

joyvest

10,424 posts

Hello,have you heard of insider trading which is illegal in M.By the way,is whistle blower well protected in M?

Post a Comment