1. COVID 19 case still high and effort by government around the world is still way very moving slow. However there is hope demand picking up.
2. Many oil major or oil company suffer with huge debt and unable to proceed with further investment in oil or freeze remaining investment. They dont want to risk going for investment with demand not yet fully recover.
3. Huge Supply cut by OPEC
4. Oil storage around the world draining in fastest rate than previously thought.
5. Super cold weather in US & Canada and many western hemisphere country
6. Geopolitical conflict escalated in middle east between Saudi, Iran and US.
7. Oil major dont want to continue investment and stop production in many area around the world.
8. A lot of Shale producer facing bankruptcy and they dont want to continue opening new production or resume any production because of huge cost and Covid 19 not yet fully recovered. Cases still increase around the world.
9. China & India economy resume and production pick up at this major economy and they need oil.
10. Due to economic recovery and stimulus package by Many country, Inflation start picking up and this effect oil price.
11. Country with vaccination process on going already start reduce travel restriction and business start moving and oil consumption increase.
12. Production put on hold or halt in Texas US due super cold weather and no enough supply.
13. US plan for major stimulus package and world are waiting for it because it will give boost to economic recovery in a situation where oil production in US as all time low.
14. Many country in middle east and OPEC need oil at above 80 USD in order for them to cover their budget and stimulus package.
15. Biden are going for clean energy and many oil and gas future contract or investment under president trump are put on hold or cancel ie pipeline project between US and Canada and so on.
This book is the result of the author's many years of experience and observation throughout his 26 years in the stockbroking industry. It was written for general public to learn to invest based on facts and not on fantasies or hearsay....