TOP GLOVE CORPORATION BHD

KLSE (MYR): TOPGLOV (7113)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.02 (1.96%)

Day's Change

0.995 - 1.03

Trading Volume

72 people like this.

203,017 comment(s). Last comment by hng33 9 hours ago

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-01-20 13:41 | Report Abuse

The reality is Covid not end yet mah. US cases stil hovering at average 800000 per day leh. This is fact mah. 70mil cases in the making by this weekend lah. Correct?

newbie1111 Accept reality lah, cases are dropping in the US just like what had happened in South Africa. The covid endemic stage are beginning. No PPE supply crisis are going to happen since the user are finite but there are too much supply capacity that appear during the crisis phase
20/01/2022 1:33 PM

ken2004

1,602 posts

Posted by ken2004 > 2022-01-20 13:41 | Report Abuse

Actually, glove usage not purely on cases, so many factor, but one thing for sure, usage will be definitely more than before pre-pandemic as I believe previously not all frontliner is using but now all frontliner is using on daily basis regardless of number of cases, this is not going to change. As for oversupply, this is open market, nobody want to do losing business, so 2022 will be an interesting year to see how much is TG earning whether it is still in billion or not annually.......

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-01-20 13:42 | Report Abuse

No crisis Taikor still can earn hundred of million leh. Stillnot that bad mah. If got crisis then earn in billion lah. Correcrt?

newbie1111

1,842 posts

Posted by newbie1111 > 2022-01-20 13:44 | Report Abuse

This is not a open market for PPE, many countries are supporting local suppliers even if they lose money so they have secure supply

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-01-20 13:45 | Report Abuse

No lah. JPM Top macai say not like this one. Frontliners dont use gloves lah. They said very clearly only use to clean toilet and washing dishes only leh. Macam only use cheap PVC gloves leh. The cheap one only. Ini macam lah. Correct?

ken2004 Actually, glove usage not purely on cases, so many factor, but one thing for sure, usage will be definitely more than before pre-pandemic as I believe previously not all frontliner is using but now all frontliner is using on daily basis regardless of number of cases, this is not going to change. As for oversupply, this is open market, nobody want to do losing business, so 2022 will be an interesting year to see how much is TG earning whether it is still in billion or not annually.......
20/01/2022 1:41 PM

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-01-20 13:48 | Report Abuse

What talking you. Not open market. Then why all the analists and macai macai cakap stiff competition from other countries caused the ASP dropped kaw kaw leh. Correct?

newbie1111 This is not a open market for PPE, many countries are supporting local suppliers even if they lose money so they have secure supply
20/01/2022 1:44 PM

Ryan83

1,835 posts

Posted by Ryan83 > 2022-01-20 14:12 | Report Abuse

Demands for medical gloves especially nitrile gloves are increasing especially in US and Europe with increasing hospitalizations and testings since December...Top 3 Malaysia glove companies enjoy good profits in US after Supermax CBP ban since October and China glove import tariffs since December

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-01-20 14:54 | Report Abuse

Ular very confuse when ppl mention about medical glove and nitrile glove. Are they the same. If the same why Taikor split out medical and nitrile glove revenue leh. Ular wondering why medical gloves can sell so high price than nitrile glove leh. So they are not the same right. Correct?

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-01-20 14:59 | Report Abuse

I wondering those like to quote Alibaba Lazada shopee price on nitrile gloves really selling so cheap meh. Some even put medical examination glove and sell so cheap leh. Are they comparing apple to apple or apple to rotten orange. Correct?

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-01-20 15:16 | Report Abuse

This is what the gloves direction and Taikor short n long term sharing by Director after last QR. Those takda baca one can read lah. Dont anyhow cakap or tulis as you are not even in gloves making industry at all leh. You can blow water but dont blow too much leh. Boleh?

Near Term Challenges But Long Term Prospects Intact /

1. Demand and ASPs
ASPs to ease at a slower pace going forward
2. Diversified glove range cushions against the effect from intense competition, enabling adaption to rapidly changing market R
3. Remain upbeat about industry prospects as glove demand to grow 10% to 15% per annum post pandemic, compared with 8% to 10% pre pandemic

4. Any surplus in supply will be temporary and sales volume is expected to improve after ASPs have stabilized at around pre COVID19 levels Cost Capacity Expansion

Cost
1. Raw material costs will continue to decline at a higher %

Capacity Expansion
1. Will be cautious and defer some expansion plans to align with the global glove demand and supply situation

2. Challenging time is also a good time, with opportunity for M&A The long term is what we at Top Glove value, and what we believe matters for you our stakeholders as well

Investoz88

545 posts

Posted by Investoz88 > 2022-01-20 15:41 | Report Abuse

Since Omicron arrived after the qtr results announcement, the tide has turned. Restocking and orders will come in strong.. buyers cannot hold.

Posted by Mrkingstock > 2022-01-20 16:13 | Report Abuse

Top Glove Corporation Berhad
2.21 MYR
−0.030 (1.34%)today

soon RM2.00

Investoz88

545 posts

Posted by Investoz88 > 2022-01-20 16:38 | Report Abuse

KUALA LUMPUR, Dec 10 — Top Glove Corporation Bhd expects sales volume for its second financial quarter ending Feb 28, 2022, to be stronger by about 10 per cent compared to the first quarter amid increasing demand.

Managing director Datuk Lee Kim Meow said the group was expected to improve its sales volume to the United States (US) as it gradually regained its previous export level.

We have seen an increase in weekly orders coming in these past few weeks. With that, in terms of sales for the second quarter, we are expecting to see a stronger volume, he told a virtual media briefing on the group’s financial performance for the first quarter ended Nov 31, 2021 (Q1 FY22) today.

He said demand may also be driven by concerns on the global spread of the Omicron variant, which buyers were currently monitoring to decide whether to stockpile gloves again.

We have not seen the full response to how it has developed all over the world. A lot of our customers are basically on the lookout, and I believe some of them could also be replenishing their stock, Lee said, noting huge orders coming from the Middle East for medical use.

During the previous months, some of our customers bought gloves from China; but with our good rapport with customers, our good cost structure... we were able to be competitive and bring them back (to the fold),” he added.
Lee said Top Glove anticipated the business environment to be challenging in the immediate term, as competition continued to intensify amid moderating glove demand.

Nonetheless, the company remains cautiously optimistic on its industry outlook, given that global demand for gloves as an essential item will continue to grow steadily at a rate of more than 10 per cent per annum even after the pandemic recedes, he said.

According to him, glove demand is expected to be stronger — thus offsetting the growth in supply — as the world learns to live with Covid-19 while managing the emergence of new strains, and glove usage in the medical sector in developing countries continues to increase.While we have entered a challenging and competitive time in the glove industry, we are not deterred. Challenges are not within our control and the way to manage them well is to focus on internal factors.

To this end, we will continue improving our quality and efficiency through research and development (R&D), enhancement programmes and advanced technology, as we deepen our commitment to sustainability, Lee said.
Most importantly, we will ensure our foundation is strong by remaining mentally, physically and financially healthy, which will enable us to weather the tough times, do better and emerge stronger, he added. — Bernama

Investoz88

545 posts

Posted by Investoz88 > 2022-01-20 16:40 | Report Abuse

Restocking and buying have started after the recor breaking cases due to Omicron..
Next coming results fromgloves peer will see more updates.

Posted by Mrkingstock > 2022-01-20 16:49 | Report Abuse

Top Glove Corporation Berhad
2.21 MYR
−0.030 (1.34%)today

smartgood

214 posts

Posted by smartgood > 2022-01-20 16:51 | Report Abuse

Is it raw material cost for local glove makers cheaper than for China supplier since we can source the rubber locally?

Ryan83

1,835 posts

Posted by Ryan83 > 2022-01-20 16:52 | Report Abuse

Almost all glove stocks downtrend for 7 trading days and looking for uptrend waiting Hartalega QR next week whether ASP has normalized by 1st quarter

smartgood

214 posts

Posted by smartgood > 2022-01-20 17:01 | Report Abuse

Don't understand why down since Omicron spread very fast. Must have been huge demand for gloves? Can somebody explain what is happening?

Markv572421

3,342 posts

Posted by Markv572421 > 2022-01-20 17:06 | Report Abuse

Don't understand why down since Omicron spread very fast. Must have been huge demand for gloves? Can somebody explain what is happening?

- Human in the world dont care about their death. They say gloves cannot save their lives. Just live with the covid-19 and die with it.

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-01-20 17:17 |

Post removed.Why?

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-01-20 17:24 | Report Abuse

This is the perception more cases will have more gloves usage. Delta variant also failed to create the result as wanted. Now omicron also same lah. market dont buy the story anymore as the ASP still not yet finish moving downward. Only have to wait for Gloves makers to show reverse result baru can confirm it lah. By the time ada lesen analists will start to sing song about gloves ctrs is bottoming out lah. Forum ppl like us takda power to change it lah. We all mana ada power to influence the rich onrs to sapu the shares lah. Only reporters and analists gang together write cantik cantik report baru ada chance lah. Now they painted gloomy report keep cakap ASP will go back to pre pandemic price di mana directirs cakap unlikely as the material cost and other coat sudah naik lah and they praying day and nitr so that the share price alao drop until the pre pandemic price mah . So you can see why so many their macai macai also at here pukul empty drum lah. Correctt?

smartgood Don't understand why down since Omicron spread very fast. Must have been huge demand for gloves? Can somebody explain what is happening?
20/01/2022 5:01 PM

mh87

3,966 posts

Posted by mh87 > 2022-01-20 17:25 | Report Abuse

No need to understand.

Because this is the reality of stock market.

Market no more interest about HC stock anymore. HC stock hype now can consider over. Already 2 years since the prepandemic.

Based on my experience in Bursa, sector euphoria will never long last more than 1 year. You guys can learn from previous sector euphoria in Bursa.

You guys can invest for dividend and bonus if you have a lot of money.

Market now focus on other sector and other new potential industry in order to allocate their big profit money.

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-01-20 17:33 | Report Abuse

Msia not the largest rubber latex producer leh. Lost to Thailand and Indonesia and Vietnam already. Anyway still producing enuf latex for gloves industry. Anyway last Qtr latex price ada inched up a bit and nitrile price drop more. taikor very clever set up latex plant in Thailand ao Taikor will have lesser problem with supply sides. Correct?

Characteristic 2019 2020* thousand metric ton
Thailand 4,851 4,372
Indonesia 3,301 3,037
Vietnam 1,185 1,222
Ivory Coast 808 950
China 813 693
India 702 685
Malaysia 640 515
Others 1,401 1,534

smartgood Is it raw material cost for local glove makers cheaper than for China supplier since we can source the rubber locally?
20/01/2022 4:51 PM

mh87

3,966 posts

Posted by mh87 > 2022-01-20 17:33 | Report Abuse

HC was experiencing very unprecendented Euphoria in 2020. One of the best Euphoria in my trading experience since 2014 after Oil and Gas Euphoria in 2014/15.

smartgood

214 posts

Posted by smartgood > 2022-01-20 17:48 | Report Abuse

But isn't the price quite cheap already? I don't touch any glove stock at all for the whole of last year.

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-01-20 18:07 | Report Abuse

Cheap in the sense Taikor is the dragon head of Gloves industry. Leader deserve it one leh. Taikor deserve a premium as Taikor leading the industry mah. But many ppl dont see taikor deserve the premium and keep cakap Taikor is expensive leh. So very kesian Taikor lah. Keep fighting to maintain the dragonhead title but market pun never give extra premium price one leh. Taikor die die also maintain the leader leh. Must give a premium to encourage Taikor mah. Without Taikor Msia mana ada dapat the Largest Gloves Producers title leh. So some appreciation lah Can or not. Correct?

smartgood But isn't the price quite cheap already? I don't touch any glove stock at all for the whole of last year.
20/01/2022 5:48 PM

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-01-20 18:09 | Report Abuse

Talk history again like history teacher again leh. Taikor really want to be Top 500 Global company and working hard towards the goal leh. You takda talk future kah. Be a future teacher lah. Boleh?

mh87 HC was experiencing very unprecendented Euphoria in 2020. One of the best Euphoria in my trading experience since 2014 after Oil and Gas Euphoria in 2014/15.
20/01/2022 5:33 PM

AdCool

3,863 posts

Posted by AdCool > 2022-01-20 18:15 | Report Abuse

Am looking at normalization and valuation and not euphoria. Normalization should be back to RM4++ and not as per what the IBs and market estimated at below RM2. There would be no more story to tell on lower ASP and would focus on expansion and efficiency of the operation in moving forward. Top Glove normalized revenue in 2023 should be around RM6.8 bil and 2024 around RM7.3 bil. The focus is to increase profit margin by reducing cost and being efficient. The profit margin is too low for Top Glove in comparison with Harta and Supermax. Top Glove should cont to increase margin to 15% by automating and managing its raw costs. Dont hope for rm10 in 2022 or 2023 but aim for rm4++ in 2023. Next Rm5++ in 2024 with fair dividend payout. For those still holding RM7++, sorry to mention that it would take another pandemic to hit that target.

mh87 No need to understand.

Because this is the reality of stock market.

Market no more interest about HC stock anymore. HC stock hype now can consider over. Already 2 years since the prepandemic.

Based on my experience in Bursa, sector euphoria will never long last more than 1 year. You guys can learn from previous sector euphoria in Bursa.

You guys can invest for dividend and bonus if you have a lot of money.

Market now focus on other sector and other new potential industry in order to allocate their big profit money.
20/01/2022 5:25 PM

mh87

3,966 posts

Posted by mh87 > 2022-01-20 18:18 | Report Abuse

@Ularsawa,

Take this word,

'Learn from History is always make us become better in future'

I am talking as a trader and investor in Bursa. I am not talking about what ever Taikor going to do. Because last time also Taikor said TG will overtake Maybank market cap.

But it doesn't happens.

mh87

3,966 posts

Posted by mh87 > 2022-01-20 18:22 | Report Abuse

Correct?

Up_again

949 posts

Posted by Up_again > 2022-01-20 18:23 | Report Abuse

Overtake Maybank market cap is a brilliant plan saja to get people to reload TG at rm 7-9. So obvious la

Kingbeast

649 posts

Posted by Kingbeast > 2022-01-20 18:57 | Report Abuse

Glove can use to wipe back side. All hail technology stock!!!

Posted by finfreedomp > 2022-01-20 19:22 | Report Abuse

No bb means no big hike in share price, bb will look for other topic after HC and IT. TG will back to reasonable price which is ~20PE of EPS, average down to RM3.50 (JPM previous TP) may help if still confident on TG fundamental

smartgood

214 posts

Posted by smartgood > 2022-01-20 20:07 | Report Abuse

I never made any money before on Top Glove or any other big glove stock. I missed the opportunity in 2020. When I want to buy it was high already and I thought won't go much higher but it went higher and higher. But I manage to make on Hlt. I bought at 95 sen hold for two weeks sold for 2.99. It is one of those stock that I got lucky. I saw on TV reporting if someone bought only one stock of Top Glove for 2 ringgit at forgot which year. With just the one stock bought at 2 ringgit can become a millionaire. I was thinking this is like Public Bank kind of stock. In our stock market very few stock can be like Public Bank kind of stock.

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-01-20 22:05 | Report Abuse

You talk history again kah. Ok then I also be a history teacher lah. Last time many analists also cakap sky is the limit for Taikor leh. Remember or not got analist blow water also TP RM 100 leh. Maybe Tan Sri listened to the analist started to believe the analist mah Rm100 2.6bil share pun ada 260bil capitalisation leh. Mana takda overtake Tiger bank with only rm100bil the most leh. Taikor almost made history to overtake Tiger bank. Just one more notch only leh. Kira Once Upon A Time Taikor overtook Public Bank Capitalisation b4 lah. What a sweet memory Taikor enjoyed during the Prime Time leh. Now no choice lah can only be Taikor in Glove industry also not bad lah. Who know in 2030 Taikor become Top 500 Global company leh. Byvthe time maybe can take over Bursa Taikor status replace Tiger Bank leh. Who know right. Tan Sri is very energetic lagi mah. Still got the last mission to accomplish mah. Next is listing in HK paving the way to be Global Top 500 company leh. Correct?

mh87 @Ularsawa,

Take this word,

'Learn from History is always make us become better in future'

I am talking as a trader and investor in Bursa. I am not talking about what ever Taikor going to do. Because last time also Taikor said TG will overtake Maybank market cap.

But it doesn't happens.
20/01/2022 6:18 PM

Up_again Overtake Maybank market cap is a brilliant plan saja to get people to reload TG at rm 7-9. So obvious la
20/01/2022 6:23 PM

mh87

3,966 posts

Posted by mh87 > 2022-01-20 22:11 | Report Abuse

@Ularsawa

I have no problem with History.

Because I really love history.

For future, Anyone can talk about future.

But don't forget to accept the reality if the future is not according to plan.

Same as ppl in stock market. This TG is a great example. Many ppl say this stock will up back to the previous high along side with the PPE demand and high covid19 cases. But now those facts are not meeting their expectation. Share price keep dropping.

So need to accept the current reality. DO NOT ever blame other ppl if you never learn the history in stock market.

Thats it.

mh87

3,966 posts

Posted by mh87 > 2022-01-20 22:25 | Report Abuse

Anyway,

Together we wait and see.. =)

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-01-20 22:28 | Report Abuse

We all move forward see future mah. Why still see the past. What for lah. See what is most important now. See Taikor become Global Top 500 company lah. Correct?

Investoz88

545 posts

Posted by Investoz88 > 2022-01-20 22:52 | Report Abuse

People always go to extreme in reading the stock market. Overly euphoria or extreme pessimism. The experienced traders should know where are we at the moment..

Kingbeast

649 posts

Posted by Kingbeast > 2022-01-21 00:50 | Report Abuse

Ular is the most dumb investors for keep believing in gloves. I really wonder how much money he stucked now.

Probably penthouse very high. People earning from technology, his brain still stuck in gloves.

I don’t need to enter also I can get lower price than him on gloves lah....

Up_again

949 posts

Posted by Up_again > 2022-01-21 00:57 | Report Abuse

Propaganda machine. So that those stuck in penthouse don’t know the reason how they get there in the first place.
Even when sitting on paper loses, they happily follow

yfchong

5,848 posts

Posted by yfchong > 2022-01-21 07:00 | Report Abuse

China. Gloves Export data Dec published.. Shows no major contraction.... This goes well with our Malaysia gloves export data. Means what leh....? Puzzle

Legend

4,119 posts

Posted by Legend > 2022-01-21 07:33 | Report Abuse

EMPLOYEES PROVIDENT FUND BOARD disposed 59,600 shares on 14-Jan-2022.
EMPLOYEES PROVIDENT FUND BOARD disposed 797,900 shares on 13-Jan-2022.
EMPLOYEES PROVIDENT FUND BOARD disposed 45,100 shares on 12-Jan-2022.

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-01-21 08:36 | Report Abuse

Walao you so clever know I live in Penthouse kah. No lah. Penthouse very expansive I cannot afford lah. I live in landed property lah. Beside and in front ada small garden boleh tanam sikit buah buahan sayur sayuran dan bunga bunga only. Correct?

Kingbeast Ular is the most dumb investors for keep believing in gloves. I really wonder how much money he stucked now.

Probably penthouse very high. People earning from technology, his brain still stuck in gloves.

I don’t need to enter also I can get lower price than him on gloves lah....
21/01/2022 12:50 AM

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-01-21 08:38 | Report Abuse

Still ada orang posting EPF transactions kah. Why only posting sell order takda posting buy order leh. Typical JPM macai lah. Correct?

Legend EMPLOYEES PROVIDENT FUND BOARD disposed 59,600 shares on 14-Jan-2022.
EMPLOYEES PROVIDENT FUND BOARD disposed 797,900 shares on 13-Jan-2022.
EMPLOYEES PROVIDENT FUND BOARD disposed 45,100 shares on 12-Jan-2022.
21/01/2022 7:33 AM

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-01-21 08:40 | Report Abuse

Meaning gloves demand still there lor. Not like JPM macai macai cakap no one using gloves anymore lah. Export more meaning good lah. Can sell more but with what ASP that is more important leh. Correct?

yfchong China. Gloves Export data Dec published.. Shows no major contraction.... This goes well with our Malaysia gloves export data. Means what leh....? Puzzle
21/01/2022 7:00 AM

smartgood

214 posts

Posted by smartgood > 2022-01-21 08:41 | Report Abuse

Kingbeast must have lost a lot on glove stock. Now very geram.

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-01-21 08:42 | Report Abuse

What propaganda machine. What is Taikor price now. At peak or at bottom. At peak you say propaganda is reasonable lah. Now is at bottom leh. Correct?

Up_again Propaganda machine. So that those stuck in penthouse don’t know the reason how they get there in the first place.
Even when sitting on paper loses, they happily follow
21/01/2022 12:57 AM

Investoz88

545 posts

Posted by Investoz88 > 2022-01-21 09:16 | Report Abuse

Dow dropped as expected..
Funds will switch to low valuation counters like healthcare etc.
Top glove and the rest should benefit with results likely to be better than expectation. Watch and see..

smartgood

214 posts

Posted by smartgood > 2022-01-21 09:32 | Report Abuse

My remisier told US want to raise interest rate earlier than expected and Supermax Canada order cancelled. I sold first hoping to catch a cheaper price but if cannot catch cheaper price , it still going up and up, then my luck.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz