DUFU TECHNOLOGY CORP. BHD

KLSE (MYR): DUFU (7233)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.03 (1.33%)

Day's Change

2.20 - 2.29

Trading Volume

11 people like this.

7,423 comment(s). Last comment by Superich 16 hours ago

James_Bond

2,510 posts

Posted by James_Bond > 1 day ago | Report Abuse

Indeed good news to short! Comrades, let’s short Dufu to earn pocket money before Gawai celebration! I hv been shorting from 2.4+! We could do it! First target below 2, second target 1.8, final target 1.6 and below!

James_Bond

2,510 posts

Remember nothing has changed from previously. Factories running at low capacity 50-60% as before!

Sy Pang

3 posts

Posted by Sy Pang > 1 day ago | Report Abuse

Pray hard for those who short :)

tahansan

44 posts

Posted by tahansan > 1 day ago | Report Abuse

来了!!

James_Bond

2,510 posts

Monkey is indeed monkey! Nothing has changed!

Posted by TerrenceLim > 1 day ago | Report Abuse

Dufu rebounded with green colour now...

James bond - please talk bad the counter more

Because i wan more cheap tickets from those dumb people who sell

Posted by howardmark > 1 day ago | Report Abuse

Yes. James_Bond, you can't change monkey mentality. They are beyond cure. No cure for arrogant ignorant and stu**" mentality.

James_Bond

2,510 posts

Do you still remember those days we using cassette, floppy disk, then CD, slowly moving to HDD, now SSD!? If you r in the future and looking backward, you will know how primitive tech is HDD!

value88

703 posts

Posted by value88 > 1 day ago | Report Abuse

Dufu's Q1'24 quarterly result was indeed poor. But, the management gave a very positive guidance for Q2'24 and the remainder of year 2024. Let's be reminded that Dufu management team is a group of honest people, when they gave positive guidance, good things will happen :)

Let's not to be swayed by rumors that HDD demand will be replaced by SSD in future. In Dufu's FY23 annual report, we can read that: "an article by Forbes titled C2Q 2023 Hard Disk Drive Industry dated 14 August 2023, Tom Coughlin projects a 900% increase in HDD capacity shipments from 2020 to 2028". The rate of increase is especially high from year 2024 to 2028.

James_Bond

2,510 posts

Monkey, I m shorting still, good luck!

Sy Pang

3 posts

Posted by Sy Pang > 1 day ago | Report Abuse

Just a gentle reminder, if you short a stock, the maximum you can gain is 100% but your loss is potentially infinite.

Btw today only 30,000 shares IDSS. Is it yours?

James_Bond

2,510 posts

Because I know, the factory utilization capacity of Dufu yet to improve and this simple tech could easily replaced by Vietnam, India, or China factories!

Posted by TerrenceLim > 1 day ago | Report Abuse

Please don't fly so fast

James Bond, I need your tickets

Posted by legendmonkey > 1 day ago | Report Abuse

James, missed the boat, is ok. wait retrace u can buy in. No stock will forever go up.

James_Bond

2,510 posts

Autoven/ TerrenceLim/ Souljaboiiii/ monkey is the same person huh! Shame on you for not having gut to face your failure in identifying bad QR!

dchin472

314 posts

Posted by dchin472 > 1 day ago | Report Abuse

U are not having the fact that account on company is past tense

Posted by legendmonkey > 1 day ago | Report Abuse

Oops. Is ok. let him be. share price speak itself.

dchin472

314 posts

Yes as long as what he speak makes him happy

value88

703 posts

Posted by value88 > 1 day ago | Report Abuse

Stock investment is forward-looking, not backward-looking, I suppose everyone in market long enough should have no doubt on this statement. It is very clear that 2024 is a recovery year for the semiconductor industry, almost all quarterly reports published by Bursa's technology companies so far have given such positive guidance. In addition, 2H 2024 will be better than 1H 2024. Therefore, present time is the beginning of the boom, as Dufu's management has claimed: it is the onset of a semiconductor upcycle. Isn't this very clear where we investor should put our bet :) ?

James_Bond

2,510 posts

As the matter of fact, currently factory utilization capacity of Dufu yet to improve and this simple tech could easily replaced by Vietnam, India, or China factories! Dufu share price recovers because of data center trading sentiment at the moment!

autoven

246 posts

Posted by autoven > 1 day ago | Report Abuse

hahaha...i believe myself....this morning i top up and collect more due to panic...this is great chance...

autoven

246 posts

James...i know your intention is good and helping newbie...sometimes...it didnt work this way...
BTW, we need to LOOK FORWARD AI please.....

dchin472

314 posts

James I think u not been to agm yesterday that’s why you say out something like this

autoven

246 posts

do you know the syndicate very smart....they know the QR not gonna good...they pressed the price down and let many ppl panic....we dont ask you to all IN....just collect more when ppl panic....that is the simple rules apply to most of the counters in KLSE...

autoven

246 posts

PLS attend more AGMs, not only DUFU....

James_Bond

2,510 posts

Yes, which is more important, visiting Dufu factory and witnessing the factory utilization rate or from heresay or AGM?

James_Bond

2,510 posts

I will stop my comment here. Good Luck!

dchin472

314 posts

Good luck to you too we are here to learn

autoven

246 posts

James, we appreciate your comment...no right or wrong..you are just sharing the thoughts......i may be wrong too...freely to share yours...

James_Bond

2,510 posts

Thanks all! My pleasure to share my honest opinion here.

Posted by Souljaboiiii > 1 day ago | Report Abuse

No need to appreciate this guy. I think he will never find a multibagger using his current mindset. @James is trying to outsmart the market by shorting a stock with bright outlook. One word to describe this fella, ST*PID.

Tanleechoo

348 posts

Posted by Tanleechoo > 1 day ago | Report Abuse

Sometimes what u can c in factory , but there r things u cannot c in factory too … the future orders n recovery of mkt … every trade also face China n competition outside .. no one can control that except govt set the trade barrier ..dufu mgt is honest enough to comment on the outlook.. next Q result also so so only .. but the future is ok .. this is my interpretation….

KPH5328

104 posts

Posted by KPH5328 > 1 day ago | Report Abuse

QR mentions that revenue QoQ up 14%, decreased in PBT was mainly due to the reversal of inventories written down of RM1.7 million last Q, good sign of improvement.
Prospect is positive, indicate demand is recovering.

KPH5328

104 posts

the key is how much it will grow as current valuation is not cheap

KPH5328

104 posts

https://www.facebook.com/100064619354545/posts/844261937737777/?mibextid=Nif5oz
DUFU 2024 股东大会

✔️ 管理层表示今年的盈利保持在低二位数增长率

✔️工厂的utilisation rate 在2023年平均在60%,而现今工厂的utilisation rate 是70%

✔️管理层表示他们预计接下来的几年内,HDD的盈利增长为10%;NON HDD的盈利增长是20%

✔️在总盈利中,HDD还是占据了高达70%营业额,而其余的30%是来自于其他业务。

✔️Bukit Minyak 的新工厂已经在去年投入运营,专注于Sheet Metal Fabrication 的业务。管理层表示他们预计今年的业务会增长在20%,而接下来五年会维持在10-20%的增长率。

✔️总结来说,管理层会继续开拓业务市场以增加市场份额。与其同时也会考察新的领域,寻求发展机会。

James_Bond

2,510 posts

Souljaboiiii, you hv lost in predicting bad Dufu QR! You still dare to comment?! Goodness! Please check my track records in I3 before you speak out! Thanks!

KPH5328

104 posts

Dufu management mentions they expect low double digits profit growth in FY2024, assuming <20%, Price is about 190 @ PER35x, cheap?

James_Bond

2,510 posts

Bingo, exactly what personally saw in Dufu factory ie utilization rate 50-60% only! Haha!

James_Bond

2,510 posts

If annual profits increased by 10% (low double digit growth), annual EPS would be around 5 cents, barring unforeseen circumstances. Forward PE would be as below:-
PE 40 = 200 cents
PE 50 = 250 cents

James_Bond

2,510 posts

Current Dufu share price of 2.29 is equal to forward PE of 46! High or fair or low forward PE, you say?!

KPH5328

104 posts

AI related tech stocks NATGAT PIE PER also expanded crazily though they're EMS players, lowest supply chain of semicon. NATGAT almost 60x, Dufu closest peers Notion & JCY -PER.
AI theme is hot, judge yourself and manage your risks.

James_Bond

2,510 posts

By the way, Warren Buffett didn’t hold any AI shares at all! Something to ponder before you jump in such high PE company especially outdated tech HDD company, Dufu!

Dude, you should donate your money instead of shorting dufu. Kindly share to us how much you've lost and how freaking panic you were when the price shoot to 2.3+ just now.

alenac

2,622 posts

Posted by alenac > 1 day ago | Report Abuse

Yes, high PE is also high risk. Tech stocks are mostly overpriced. Depending on self-risk appetite
James_Bond
By the way, Warren Buffett didn’t hold any AI shares at all! Something to ponder before you jump in such high PE company especially outdated tech HDD company, Dufu!

1 hour ago

I doubt that you won't, because you're a loser. Come share with us what's the proper valuation of dufu, and I believe the market will slap your face as hard as possible. When a business is at its upcycle, nobody will care about what's the PE ratio and etc. You know why? Because the business is getting better and better each and every single day! You can't put a metric to measure how much will it be earning!

Please short MPI, the PE ratio is 166+. Short it and show to us how much is your loss (confirm no gain at all)!

Tanleechoo

348 posts

Posted by Tanleechoo > 1 day ago | Report Abuse

Haha friendly match .. afterall we do not know each other well ..
Our brought up n experience are
Diff …. Good to
C fr all angles .. interesting to learn fr
All

Wow, such arrogant comments. Deserve to lose money. Need to learn to be humble in stock market.

Bro James bond, you seems like a seasoned and experienced investor. Can yum cha if got time, we can learn from each other.

Superich

12 posts

Posted by Superich > 16 hours ago | Report Abuse

I wonder why the share price of another HDD component maker, JCY has increased by almost 100% for the past 1 year regardless of its continuous losses

Post a Comment