MAH SING GROUP BHD

KLSE (MYR): MAHSING (8583)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.07 (3.80%)

Day's Change

1.77 - 1.85

Trading Volume

11 people like this.

12,572 comment(s). Last comment by gohkimhock 3 days ago

Beltland

613 posts

Posted by Beltland > 2020-10-17 21:34 | Report Abuse

Posted by Jeff5142 > Oct 17, 2020 8:55 PM | Report Abuse

Mahsing will be one of the big5. Oh no! Maybe one of the big10 then, in year 2029. LOL

Ans :Most of them come to KLSE as gambler to make money,people don't care Big four or Big 10,as long as buy low sell high, made money run away and laughing to the bank !!Buy Mah sing when it is cheap !!!

VTC8802

2 posts

Posted by VTC8802 > 2020-10-17 21:51 | Report Abuse

Indeed buy low sell high is our dream/mission ... MS is good stock. Annual dividen and potential of growth. The recent move is good for investor who trust it .... so make your own judgement and invest. Hold it when low and let go when you have make your target margin. Hope the price will remain higher and higher .... Cheers ...

Jeff5142

7,941 posts

Posted by Jeff5142 > 2020-10-17 21:53 | Report Abuse

Foker The Jeffs I know are dumb people
17/10/2020 9:05 PM
The dumb people is always the one who say other people is dumb.
And also it reflects how low his character is.

Jeff5142

7,941 posts

Posted by Jeff5142 > 2020-10-17 21:58 | Report Abuse

Mahsing maybe successful developer with many years experience but is new to gloves production. If that is so easy many other big organisations also can do it.

Posted by InvestNotGamble > 2020-10-17 22:03 | Report Abuse

Jeff your worries are valid, especially if you wish to invest for medium to long term, but if you intend to earn some quick money, or if you intend to buy low sell high in few days time, then you should join us sapu Mah Sing first thing on Monday. The action they did on friday, sideway huge volume trading at RM0.93 is to pave way for price surge on Monday. Join us to make some quick money, after we profit taking on Wednesday we can discuss here again on the glove prospect peacefully.

Beltland

613 posts

Posted by Beltland > 2020-10-17 22:05 | Report Abuse

Correct !!!!!!!!!!! Buy low sell high !!!!!Jump in the bandwagon while it's still low !!!!!!!!!!!!

Beltland

613 posts

Posted by Beltland > 2020-10-17 22:20 | Report Abuse

No point waste time discuss future business growth since the present KLSE bull run is temporary, it's the result of pyramid effect created by new government fund injection into share market,once the fund stopped or dried up, music will stop!so make your money as soon as possible .

didi2005

302 posts

Posted by didi2005 > 2020-10-17 22:58 | Report Abuse

Mahsing Scientex
Share price RM0.945 RM11.88
NTA RM1.40 RM4.97
PTBV 0.68 2.37
DY 3.54% 1.95%
Cash RM1094mils RM413mils

Mahsing Properties+Plastic+Healthcare(Glove)
Scientex Properties+Plastic

Personally, I will compare Mahsing with Scientex instead of glove counters.
They really invest on glove business, not like those counters goreng MOU news.
Good dividend counter, consistently paying dividends for 10 years total RM0.68.
Currently share price still below NTA, consider undervalue.

*Top glove also invest on property counter (LBS Bina Group Bhd @ RM33mils)

Foker

1,406 posts

Posted by Foker > 2020-10-17 23:24 | Report Abuse

Jeff has stupid arguments. Smart people won't call people dumb irl. But online, sure we will call you dumb because there is no repurcussion

Foker

1,406 posts

Posted by Foker > 2020-10-17 23:25 | Report Abuse

Skepticism should be back by facts, not disbelief

calvintaneng

56,365 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2020-10-18 00:04 | Report Abuse

Coker

All the facts are out there for any genuine seeker of truth

Call up es ceramic office

Call up Hlt Puchong office for Mr. Ken

Call up Kssc office

Call up Luxchem office for Mr. Sim

Don't listen to what Calvin say

Just go make the calls yourself and find out the truth

maktua37

487 posts

Posted by maktua37 > 2020-10-18 00:24 | Report Abuse

this stock is a trap; maktua wait and see the show ;)

maktua37

487 posts

Posted by maktua37 > 2020-10-18 00:26 | Report Abuse

genting also want to produce glove;
petronas also want to produce glove;
aeon also want to produce glove;
astro also want to produce glove'

let's go buy now before too late!

XxxxXzz

684 posts

Posted by XxxxXzz > 2020-10-18 01:31 | Report Abuse

No need argue, Monday Market will let you guy know whether the market believe this stock or not. What you say here won't affect the Monday market at all

Leehenglye

128 posts

Posted by Leehenglye > 2020-10-18 07:34 | Report Abuse

The fact that Mah Sing wants to invest in Gloves is that the projected demand will overshoot supply till even 2022 even with the vaccine . To invest millions, of course they have done their due diligence and paid consultants.
So it is good news so Glove stocks. Insiders know better than analysts and brokers who have conflict of interest analysis.

Leehenglye

128 posts

Posted by Leehenglye > 2020-10-18 07:41 | Report Abuse

Spot price of Gloves will spike very strongly during this second wave shortage. If you have gloves on hand , Huat. Will then come down, to stabilise at a new higher normal. Possibly Covid will always be with us like AIDS so with Mask /Glove / Condom...becomes human external appendages.

Leehenglye

128 posts

Posted by Leehenglye > 2020-10-18 07:44 | Report Abuse

No vested in Mah Sing yet but in Esceram and other health care stocks

rockycleft

880 posts

Posted by rockycleft > 2020-10-18 08:21 | Report Abuse

And then the horse sing, ((((( NAY. NA Y. NAY.......))))

Morpheus61

2,144 posts

Posted by Morpheus61 > 2020-10-18 08:22 | Report Abuse

rockycleft hahaha. Wish the sound could be heard too heehaw

rockycleft

880 posts

Posted by rockycleft > 2020-10-18 08:33 | Report Abuse

While supporters mother sing. (((((( YES. YES YES. ))))))

rockycleft

880 posts

Posted by rockycleft > 2020-10-18 08:37 | Report Abuse

We sing. ((((((. HA. HA. HA. ))))))

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2020-10-18 08:39 | Report Abuse

There would be no conflict at all even though vaccines are available soon in Malaysia. With the increased awareness on hygiene, I personally think that Gloves and Vaccines will both be highly demanded in view of the increasing cases. I myself have held stocks for Gloves-Related Companies and I am in a plan to invest heavily on Vaccine Related Companies such as Dpharma. Remember, winter is coming... I would expect spike in the demand for Gloves.

Not surprise if MahSing share price is increasing tremendously.

Book value per share from my analysis report = RM1.44
Intrinsic value per share from my analysis report = RM0.89

Current price of RM0.945 is reasonable. Overvalued if compared with Intrinsic Value but one could not be too prudent and I take average of the book value and intrinsic value and set the Adjusted Value to be RM1.165.

Value is served as an indicator for investment. Nevertheless, please consider Growth in Glove Industry in the long run. The growth in Glove industry will only be increased in future...

Tomorrow price will spike.... Let's make profit from it.

Posted by InvestNotGamble > 2020-10-18 08:45 | Report Abuse

@auditorandconsultant you're right, as long as share price is higher tomorrow comparing to Friday I am happy.

Morpheus61

2,144 posts

Posted by Morpheus61 > 2020-10-18 08:55 | Report Abuse

auditorandconsultant, can you please explain how the average of 2numbers is higher than both the numbers ?

Posted by InvestNotGamble > 2020-10-18 09:03 | Report Abuse

@calvintaneng if you like to call up directors from other listed companies so much (assuming you really made the call and they really entertain you), why dont you call up Mah Sing Tan Sri, ask him why he made it such a big news and proper announcement and alert the whole market, and telling everyone he is going to be the top 5 glove maker in Malaysia, if he does not have the ability to even look for proper supplier or machinery? Ask him why he risk his reputation openly to show fake MoU of supply, customer order, machinery order, and giving fake factory address just to con 20-30 cents on the share market?

Personally I choose to believe Tan Sri, Media, IBs, and the big funds inflow to Mah Sing last friday, instead of believe in you @calvintaneng. Btw, thanks for your recommendation on NetX, an obvious con stock up to date.

P.S. Please take profit on Mah Sing after next Monday if you believe @calvintaneng. As long as the share price is higher than last friday closing RM0.945. We win. All sapu Mah Sing share first thing Monday morning.

Posted by InvestNotGamble > 2020-10-18 09:13 | Report Abuse

Normally if a con stock enter top volume after good news, it will drop like shit on the same day, but instead Mah Sing stand firm with strong support above previous peak, and the operator obviously spend huge money just to support the price and it closed higher at RM0.945 at the end of the day above the RM0.93 support. I believe the operator is not dumb, if they want to throw down the share to below RM0.93, they will lose a lot of money, and a lot of investor that missed the boat and waiting for correction will rush in sapu the shares including all the people that is trying to persuade you to sell your Mah Sing share here and discrediting Mah Sing news with baseless accusation.
If you are a smart operator, will you push the price up asap on Monday morning, or will you throw your money and press down the price so that other people can enter below the support price?

Thumb rule of investing, if a share price rise before good news, and drop after good news announced, run for your life.
BUT, if the share price surge after good news announced, and get stabilized above new high with strong support, with all the funds in the market flowing in, sapu and wait for the big angpao! Of course remember to protect your profit if the surge strength reduce.

Posted by plentitos > 2020-10-18 09:15 | Report Abuse

Mahsing has become desperado by venturing into glovemaking. They actually thought its lovemaking with money

Posted by schadenfreude > 2020-10-18 09:34 | Report Abuse

they started as plastic manufacturing during 90s before transforming into propperty by following SP Setia's TS Liew during the 20s

now going back to industry/factory again ?? apa macam cerita

long long time ago, the kilang bakar cerita & water fished the kong kia insurance was very popular by apa nama

Posted by schadenfreude > 2020-10-18 09:36 | Report Abuse

this one purely to fry...don't be water fishes, water fished other before being water fished by them, kikikki

JK22

1,789 posts

Posted by JK22 > 2020-10-18 09:45 | Report Abuse

Almost every week , we have company propose to go into rubber glove. If Next month vaccine ready , may be will propose to another plan.

Posted by InvestNotGamble > 2020-10-18 09:53 | Report Abuse

Those that miss the train will hope that the share price fall and those that is onboard will hope that the share price up, that’s all. So if you guys not confident with mah sing please don’t buy on Monday, if you bought last Friday and believe in your choice please don’t sell first thing Monday, wait for it to surge above rm1.1 then take profit as you wish. Of course if you are more ambitious Just for for it to limit up like other stock in the past few week. Remember I strongly recommend mah sing now because it’s still cheap with huge space of price surge if you buy first thing monday, if you hesitate and buy after the price pass rm1.2, don’t blame me if it enters correction haha.

Posted by InvestNotGamble > 2020-10-18 09:54 | Report Abuse

It’s easy 10-20% profit on Monday if you buy mah sing but you have to be quick.

XxxxXzz

684 posts

Posted by XxxxXzz > 2020-10-18 10:01 | Report Abuse

Just be aware, 0.72 to 0.96 from 9am to 10am with volume 230m share volume trade. After 10am until 5pm, all those collect 0.90 above with volume 430m share. You really believe their will cut loss to throw down the share Monday? Unless those major holder like EPF from holding before 2018, but they get this share price still higher than 0.945

DepecheM

810 posts

Posted by DepecheM > 2020-10-18 10:02 | Report Abuse

Sharks in buying mode...u sell they absorb. . Those who can't see the picture will miss the boat or make less profits when they sell early.

Posted by InvestNotGamble > 2020-10-18 10:27 | Report Abuse

To point out also, Mah Sing resistant and previous peak was RM0.91, most people including fund managers that do technical analysis will only buy in if the share price settle closing above previous peak. And Mah Sing settle strong above previous peak and resistant at RM0.945. So you will see more big funds and money enter mah sing next Monday trying to fight for the shares at early stage because it surge further. Instead of being sceptical on all the discredits, believe in technical analysis. To all mah sing shareholders since last Friday, if you are still holding the shares please don’t throw out your gem, and those that missed the boat, buy first thing Monday, that’s your last chance. And you will have to fight with all the fund managers and big sharks to sapu the shares. That’s the cruelty of market if you hesitate.

And to point out also, in future if glove counters rise again, mah sing will surge too, because mah sing is now presumed as glove manufacturer by general investors. It’s just like Vaccine stock bintai, when dpharma share price surge, bintai will search too. So if you still believe in glove stocks, buy mah sing.

Morpheus61

2,144 posts

Posted by Morpheus61 > 2020-10-18 10:28 | Report Abuse

Just look at it people. Pharma, no vaccine yet the Hardwell. Mah Sing, no glove yet the hardsell. If this is not hope built on hot air what is ?

Morpheus61

2,144 posts

Posted by Morpheus61 > 2020-10-18 10:29 | Report Abuse

Just be careful guys. This is exactly the way IBs want you to think

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2020-10-18 10:41 | Report Abuse

You need to be very fast. 10% gain then quit already. Wait for the price to go down , then buy again if there is sufficient support at certain point.

Of course, every investment comes with risk.

Just make sure you don't be too greedy. Set a target price and leave the market when attaining the target.

Posted by InvestNotGamble > 2020-10-18 10:44 | Report Abuse

@Morpheus61 your statement has no logic. Anyway please don’t buy Mah Sing share tomorrow morning, buy it when it surge pass rm1.2 and when you’re fully convinced. No one is forcing you, meanwhile, most of us here are mah sing shareholders, please don’t spread panic here as we bought below NTA RM1.4. We know your intention, the only reason you’re Here spreading panic is so that you can enter at cheaper price when the people here believe in your words, but we are not that stupid. Guys, you can sell and take profit, but just don’t do it first thing Monday so bad people won’t get what they want. Sell it and take profit after the price surge above rm1.1 at least

Posted by wallstreetrookie > 2020-10-18 10:45 | Report Abuse

Doesn’t matter. I won’t put a single cent in a company that uses 1 (ONE) news to jack up the price. Sounds like another MMAG/Gpacket

Posted by wallstreetrookie > 2020-10-18 10:46 | Report Abuse

Honestly Fck MMAG operator. If you read this, I wish you dead

Posted by wallstreetrookie > 2020-10-18 10:46 | Report Abuse

I pray for all of you that Mahsing isn’t controlled by the same group of operators and syndicates. I hope you guys win money and not lose all. Stay strong brothers

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2020-10-18 10:47 | Report Abuse

Morpheus61, can you get the average number now?

I combine my analysis (fundamental and technical). Both ways give me indicator that tomorrow is a good point to invest in short term for this stock.

Make sure you set a realistic exit point

Indeed, my team set as follows:-

Entry Price + 8% (Pessimistic Approach)
Entry Price + 12% (Normal)
Entry Price + 16% (Optimistic Approach)

For the Exit Price

From SWOT analysis, it is no doubt that the direction of Mahsing is strategically right. In business, there is always a threat but I could see MahSing overcome the threat in its core business by diversifying its resources into Glove Manufactuirng Business (i.e. Use OPPORTUNITY)

From PESTEL analysis, I personally think the top management is doing quite well in aligning its business position to current economic condition

Morpheus61

2,144 posts

Posted by Morpheus61 > 2020-10-18 10:49 | Report Abuse

IncestNotGamble, With a handle like yours I'd imagine you to be a value investor. Doesn't seem so now. I'm not promoting or demoting any share. Only trying to make you guys thin.

Morpheus61

2,144 posts

Posted by Morpheus61 > 2020-10-18 10:49 | Report Abuse

think

sunnyleong

307 posts

Posted by sunnyleong > 2020-10-18 10:50 | Report Abuse

Vaccine is coming dude.

Noobie123

1,661 posts

Posted by Noobie123 > 2020-10-18 10:56 | Report Abuse

After I kena from the 1 day show of BinaPuri, I learnt my lessons well. Bought Mah Sing at 0.725 quickly sold at 0.935. Now lie low and see what happen next.

Posted by InvestNotGamble > 2020-10-18 10:57 | Report Abuse

@Morpheus value investing is for long term, but at current market sentiment, we can only do short term investing, as the market is too fragile now. You can go buy maybank and genting if you want to do value investing but they are on downtrend still. And mah sing is the best short term value investing for now when all other healthcare stocks are sky high and way above NTA with above 40 PE.

Posted by InvestNotGamble > 2020-10-18 10:59 | Report Abuse

When you buy a share below NTA price, it’s call invest. If you buy a penny stock share above NTA price it’s pure goreng. It’s that simple.

Posted by wallstreetrookie > 2020-10-18 10:59 | Report Abuse

@InvestNotGamble you’re so wrong. There’s so many good companies besides gloves that are on momentum. Look at tech companies and defensive stocks. Don’t just spend all your time on gloves

Post a Comment