EVERSENDAI CORPORATION BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): SENDAI (5205)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.035 (6.25%)

Day's Change

0.525 - 0.575

Trading Volume

12 people like this.

13,057 comment(s). Last comment by kangcs 18 hours ago

Posted by StockLover81 > 2017-09-26 21:16 | Report Abuse

From the technical chart can tell this counter is in the downtrend now. When the share price reach the bottom it will go sideway. Since it is in the downtrend, it will take very long time to make new high again. The chart pattern is very similar with Jaks. However Jaks chart pattern is look more better. It's very easy to identify whether the stock is in up or downtrend by using candlestick chart. If the share price is lower than yesterday's low and didn't higher than yesterday's high for many days it can tell the trend is start turning. If the share price in weekly chart is moving the same then it's beginning of downtrend. If the share price in monthly chart is also moving the same then it is downtrend now.

hoh13

468 posts

Posted by hoh13 > 2017-09-26 21:21 | Report Abuse

This company's fundamentals are not good...
uncle koon no money,sendai no power.

1,800 posts

Posted by 4444 > 2017-09-26 21:25 | Report Abuse

50 sen I buy.

Ymchan

162 posts

Posted by Ymchan > 2017-09-26 21:29 | Report Abuse

If the market n share in downtrend, what can we do? Wait lor if not continue dump ur money into market, see what will happen? Let all people see who is sohai..

antidebt

453 posts

Posted by antidebt > 2017-09-26 21:29 | Report Abuse

if uncle koon does not recommend sendai, maybe it won't drop even if got private placement.... uncle koon too famous and cause other people sabotage his counter.
Too bad. Never again buy what he recommend. Lesson learned,

newbird77

145 posts

Posted by newbird77 > 2017-09-26 21:38 | Report Abuse

I'm not here to make enemy, but ethically dun blame ppls, gentlemen a bit... Dun teasing each other's.....if today you make $.... What would be your reaction....

Posted by StockLover81 > 2017-09-26 21:38 | Report Abuse

Those though to buy cheap now your fund will be stuck in this counter since the share price will go sideways later. You will missed the opportunity to buy good stock from oil and gas or technology sector. Refer to the chart on 03/07/17 the share price started to falls from RM1.35 on 4pm near to market closed. The second day share price continues declined to RM1.2 from market open to 10am. Volume is around 7.5 million shares transacted. It only took 2 hours to made the big fall. From here we can know that the shares are throwing from the big player or syndicate. No retailers can throw out 7.5 million shares within 2 hours time. Since the big fall share price continues to decline until today. It can tell that the syndicate has gone and leave the super investor alone to stuck in this counter. Super investor must to know this fault is made from him. He is so high profile to wrote blogs and asked his followers and supporters to follow him to chase this counter and sialang. Many syndicate took the opportunity to speculate this counter as well. Once they got the good profit and they just leave. Pity supporters and followers so stupid to stuck inside. Now we also can see that super investor alone and plus his followers can't against the entire market. He can't fully manipulate the counter otherwise the chart won't looks like that. He don't need to bought higher price since June.

antidebt

453 posts

Posted by antidebt > 2017-09-26 21:45 | Report Abuse

super investor never admit his mistake. He is too proud of himself.
For such a seniority person, if iam him, i will apologize sincerely from my heart.
sometime warren buffett also apologize for wrong investment that he has made.

Posted by StockLover81 > 2017-09-26 21:51 | Report Abuse

Since no any bad news in 03/07/17 the sudden big drop is confirm made by the syndicate or big player because the transacted volume is very high in two hours time. He made opportunity for the syndicate to fried this counter. It is really bad to the retailers because most of the retailers are using hard earned money to invest.

antidebt

453 posts

Posted by antidebt > 2017-09-26 21:55 | Report Abuse

he still can give investment seminar talk in meru ipoh after what happen to sendai.
i have to salute him for so high EQ.

stncws

10,610 posts

Posted by stncws > 2017-09-26 21:58 | Report Abuse

kyy is betrayed by bariah

Posted by StockLover81 > 2017-09-26 22:03 | Report Abuse

Recently I saw Stockmanmy, a regular commentator on i3investor used this term “sialang” in share investing. The term means you use all your available fund to buy a stock to maximise profit. I must say that this is a good method if you know how to do it.

https://klse.i3investor.com/m/blog/koonyewyinblog/128385.jsp

Posted by StockLover81 > 2017-09-26 22:05 | Report Abuse

Will Warren buffet tell you to sialang? I think only George Sorros will do that.

mancingbursa

4,268 posts

Posted by mancingbursa > 2017-09-26 22:46 | Report Abuse

Kyy- when he sell he will never recommend you ppl buy. Did he coming here recently and ask u ppl buy kaw kaw??

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2017-09-26 22:53 | Report Abuse

he didn't call people to buy,but why he's telling people he bought. it is just like a drug dealer always said he sell drugs but he didn't call u people to buy.he spread the news like wildfire mean his intention for people to buy.

antidebt

453 posts

Posted by antidebt > 2017-09-26 22:55 | Report Abuse

he is a cunning fox

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2017-09-26 22:55 | Report Abuse

it is like a pretty girl wearing skin tight dress or a very short dress....hahaha

Posted by StockLover81 > 2017-09-26 23:16 | Report Abuse

Immediately many uninformed shareholders rush to dump their holdings. As a result, the share price drop quite rapidly.

I hope Eversendai shareholders will stop dumping their shares after they have read this article. If they have sold earlier, they should buy back even at higher prices.

As announced, Eversendai has been making increasing profit and revenue. It needs more capital to do more business. It is always better to place out shares than to borrow more money from banks.

https://klse.i3investor.com/m/blog/koonyewyinblog/131796.jsp

Posted by StockLover81 > 2017-09-26 23:18 | Report Abuse

I think mancingbursa has missed the latest story. Pls keep yourself updated before make any comment.

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2017-09-26 23:18 | Report Abuse

u call uncle koon or not? he will tell u next quarter after posting better results,sendai gonna shoot up to 1.00 and above again......hahaha

ccmeow

223 posts

Posted by ccmeow > 2017-09-27 08:47 | Report Abuse

Today, I will wait for the price of Sendai to drop further to my bid price @ 0.76.Hope to get some beer money.Cheers!

Gen2

253 posts

Posted by Gen2 > 2017-09-27 09:00 | Report Abuse

Check director remuneration.

Posted by Ricky Lim Wei Yan > 2017-09-27 09:28 | Report Abuse

a little bit rebound

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2017-09-27 09:44 | Report Abuse

should be lah,why gonna wait till until see good results then buy ar? very cheap. uncle koon said lelong bagi u orang tak mahu dia sendiri beli.....hahaha

nich0las

2,787 posts

Posted by nich0las > 2017-09-27 09:53 | Report Abuse

0.76 i think need to wait next year liao.

tehka

1,928 posts

Posted by tehka > 2017-09-27 10:08 | Report Abuse

Hello.. just a reminder to eat your pineapples every morning together with 2 glasses of water

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-09-27 10:10 |

Post removed.Why?

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2017-09-27 10:10 | Report Abuse

just a reminder to push to above 1.00 before the next quarter.....hehe

Alex Foo

12,594 posts

Posted by Alex Foo > 2017-09-27 10:11 | Report Abuse

correct me if i'm wrong, equity is costlier than borrowing in the long run

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2017-09-27 10:25 | Report Abuse

too cheap already says uncle koon......that's the news.....hehe

WM Niaga

1,406 posts

Posted by WM Niaga > 2017-09-27 10:31 | Report Abuse

Eversendai: Posts 2Q earnings of RM20.6m. Eversendai Corp posted a net profit of RM20.6m in the 2QFY17, compared with a net loss of RM21.3m a year ago. Its pre-tax profit was higher at RM25.7m in the 2Q when compared to the loss before tax of RM18.8m recorded in preceding year’s corresponding quarter. “The loss in preceding year’s corresponding quarter mainly due to provision for impairment in investment in Technics shares and unrealised foreign exchange losses taken up during the period,” Eversendai said. (StarBiz)

WM Niaga

1,406 posts

Posted by WM Niaga > 2017-09-27 10:32 | Report Abuse

I think this is a gud co to invest

coecoe

150 posts

Posted by coecoe > 2017-09-27 10:37 | Report Abuse

I partly agree with KYY's open letter. I think Rm115 mio is somewhat more than the target with replacement of Sendai mid August. Negative is that in KYY's proposal at the end 385mio warrant will be excercised in to probably 385mio new shares (or not 1 to 1??) which leads to severe dilution. Important to know the warrant details.

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2017-09-27 10:49 | Report Abuse

sure he did and diam diam now buy back at cheap.otherwise how he cari makan? he sold and cover back

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2017-09-27 10:51 | Report Abuse

but anyway now is cheap and he's is buying back

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2017-09-27 10:54 | Report Abuse

he sold using nominees account,personal one no sell how to be offended? haha

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2017-09-27 10:56 | Report Abuse

anyway we buy and keep on the future prospect

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-09-27 10:58 | Report Abuse

RAIDER HAS THIS SPECIAL ADVICE TO KYY LOH...!!
SINCE U R THE MAJOR SHAREHOLDER, WHY DON U CONSULT UR LAWYER, LO0K FOR LEGAL WAYS TO STOP THE PLACEMENT & WITH MINIMUM LEGAL LIABILITY EXPOSURE, THRU AN INJUNCTION LOH....!!

THEN TALK TO SENDAI BOSS ABOUT UR PROPOSAL LOH;

Open Letter to Eversendai - Koon Yew Yin

Author: Koon Yew Yin | Publish date: Wed, 27 Sep 2017, 09:56 AM

The below price chart shows its price has been dropping in the last 3 months and it started to drop more rapidly when the share placement was announced on 15 Aug 2017.

Eversendai’s share placement procedure or method is not the same as that being practised by most listed companies when the companies needed cash. Investors should know that share placement is better than borrowing money from the Banks.

The usual method is to place out not more than 10% of the total issued shares to rich investors and fund managers at the last 5 days average price minus 10% discount. These buyers will support the share price and they will in fact buy more shares in the open market whenever the price drops.

Most of the shareholders would feel cheated temporarily because the placement price is cheaper than the current price. As a result, the share price would drop a little but not so server as the current case of using Macquarie bank as the selling agent.

Macquarie has the right to sell at 90 sen per share if the 5 days average is Rm 1.00 minus 10%. According to the last 6 announcements, Macquarie managed to sell a total of 4.6 million shares at 90 sen each. At this rate of selling, God only knows when Macquarie will be able to find buyers for all the 77 million shares. It is a vicious cycle.

All the intelligent investors should be selling because the upside is limited to 90 sen for a long time.

I propose Eversendai to take the follow actions to stop the bleeding:

1. Announce that the company has terminated the share placement agreement.

2. The company starts to buy back some share in the open market to show that the price is under valued and create confidence for investors. No one would want to sell his share back to the company.

3. The company has enough of reserve to make an announcement to give out 1 bonus share for every 2 shares held by shareholders on condition that they buy one convertible warrant for every 2 shares held by shareholders at 30 sen each. The total receivable amount of money will be 770 million divided by 2 X 30 sen = Rm 115 million. Assuming Macquarie can sell all the 77 million shares at 90 sen each, the company will only receive 69.3 million.

Ymchan

162 posts

Posted by Ymchan > 2017-09-27 11:03 | Report Abuse

Share price may rebound if Macquarie bank made announcement that they never ever sell any single share in the open market as claimed by Mr. Koon. Floor price will be revised to 1.08 so that the company can raise fund of 77 million from PP

Posted by huikamcheong > 2017-09-27 11:12 | Report Abuse

Many thanks Uncle Koon for the explaination and hope Tan Sri will take action.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-09-27 11:15 | Report Abuse

Raider comment;

Kyy u r a businessman, u cannot act timid and get bullied by other businessman, just fight for what u think is right mah...!!

Stand for ur rights and get respected mah...!!

RAIDER HAS THIS SPECIAL ADVICE TO KYY LOH...!!
SINCE U R THE MAJOR SHAREHOLDER, WHY DON U CONSULT UR LAWYER, LO0K FOR LEGAL WAYS TO STOP THE PLACEMENT & WITH MINIMUM LEGAL LIABILITY EXPOSURE, THRU AN INJUNCTION LOH....!!

THEN TALK TO SENDAI BOSS ABOUT UR PROPOSAL LOH;

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2017-09-27 11:20 | Report Abuse

if he don't give a damn,why is tan sri held a power talk back in july???

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-09-27 11:21 | Report Abuse

KYY if u don want to do that thru an injunction, the alternative is to dump ur sendai share and use the proceeds monies and pick up from Macquarie Bank the placement share of sendai loh....!!

Just don do something n fight for minority rights loh...!!

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2017-09-27 11:23 | Report Abuse

no need to dump,just tell uncle koon to sell all his heng yuan and buy into sendai or take more margin to buy all the placement.....haha

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-09-27 11:26 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by pakatan_harapan2 > 2017-09-27 11:31 | Report Abuse

Ini kalilah. BN must be sent die.

tehka

1,928 posts

Posted by tehka > 2017-09-27 11:35 | Report Abuse

aiyoh.. PH apa marah marah ni? relax la.. too stress not good for your happiness and will lead to you not being able to lenghten your life

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-09-27 11:36 | Report Abuse

aiyoyo..aiyoyo.. an niah niah...ini semua lawyer buat loh....!!
kasi...lawan...jangan...bagi...management buat unfair mah...!!

Superinvestor = superhero = superman loh....!!
We minority sanjung tinggi loh...!!

Posted by dragonslayer > Sep 27, 2017 11:32 AM | Report Abuse

Aiyo...PP on going matter....mau pigi court kah...lagi mau beratur apply date lagi....by the time cow come home oredy.....PP fully sold cheap cheap liao lor...no everything can settle in court so fast one leh.....aiyoyo....kikiki

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-09-27 11:42 | Report Abuse

aiyo aiyo...an nia nia...lu tak mau court...olang...ketawa..ini ...superinvestor....timid ...macam pondan...been take advantage loh..!!

How can be superinvestor = superhero....manyak panlai leh ??

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-09-27 11:47 | Report Abuse

BUYING ASSETS WHEN THEY ARE UNWANTED & HOLDING THEM TIGHT TILL VALUE EMERGE IS THE BEST APPROACH

Author: calvintaneng | Publish date: Wed, 27 Sep 2017, 09:25 AM

Dear Friends & Fellow Investors

Thank you for visiting. Calvin is happy to welcome All Serious Value Investors here!

My next topic BUYING ASSETS WHEN THEY ARE UNWANTED & HOLDING THEM TIGHT TILL VALUE EMERGE has been proven before.

Let me again relate from experience.

MEET THE ISKANDAR LANDLORD KING OF KOTA MASAI – MR. TAN PAO

I first met Mr Tan Pao in Johor High Court some 10 years ago. I just bought my 2nd house from Johor High Court when I first met him in year 2007. An unassuming man who wore chinaman tee shirt, shorts & slippers. I thought he was a waiter in the coffee shop when he waved to me. He spoke to me because he saw me at high court earlier in the morning.

Ha! How I misjudged him. So don’t just judge a book by its cover. When I conversed with him I found out that he already bought 20 houses from Johor High Court.

Inspired by him I bought another 3 houses from Johor High Court – totalling 5 units. By then he said he already bought 40 houses from Johor High Court Auction.

Ha! I borrowed from my family & from banks & then increased my purchase to 20 houses to play catch up to Tan Pao’s 40 units. To my surprise he already bought up to 200 houses! The majority of them in Kota Masai (Ecoworld took over Focal aims’ Kota Masai at Rm1.40 a share later).

What is so good about Kota Masai? Tan Pao believed that Kota Masai is located near Tg Langsat Port. So there will be jobs. And with jobs there will be ready tenants. And he was right.

And why buy in Kota Masai?

Because few people wanted those Kota Masai houses. He bought low cost house as low as Rm20,000 each. Single storey at Rm50,000 to Rm60,000 each.

Tan Pao bought a package of 10 houses at one go from Danaharta. 2 storey houses 22×70 feet at Rm60,000. THese he tenanted out for Rm900 a unit – giving a nice 15% rental yield or more.

He even bought 2 storey shophouses from High Court Auction at Rm220,000 each. Those were the good old days.

But those were really VERY FEARFUL TIMES Also.

This is what Mr Tan Pao told me.

In those down years there was a day when 160 properties came out for Auction in Johor High Court. At 9.30 am that morning when Tan Pao submitted his banker cheque (10% deposit) for auction not a single soul was around.

There were a total of 160 (ONE HUNDRED AND SIXTY) properties including houses, shophouses, condos & others for auction.

But only one person dare to bid for just one house! The Champion Tan Pao – man with nerve of steel!

And Tan Pao himself wasn’t sure whether he is doing the right thing since NOBODY ELSE came for the Court Auction in those terrible times.

He sald, “There were 160 properties before the Auction. After the Auction 159 Units remain unsold without bidders” And the only unit sold was bought by me!!”

WOW!! Tan Pao must have heart and nerve of steel!

And he describe further, “That morning when the Court Bailiff saw me he asked whether I came to buy an auction property?” Tan Pao replied, “Yes”

And without ceremony or protocol the Court Clerk brought him to the back of the High Court where the presiding Judge or Auctioner was having his morning coffee. There and then they read out the POS (Proclamation of Sale” and asked Tan Pao to nod his head. Then sign some papers & “hey presto” Tan Pao bought the property with little hassle.

In these very bleak years Tan Pao bought and bought those properties at ROCK BOTTOM PRICES!!

Today he told me he already made Rm20 MILLIONS!

Ha! If we could go back in time & buy those ISKANDAR PROPERTIES AT ROCK BOTTOM PRICES?

Do you dare? Have you the heart & nerve of steel like Tan Pao?

IF ONLY YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME WHEN THINGS WERE FORSAKEN BY ALL? THINGS WERE UNLOVED & UNWANTED?

Now those opportunities in Iskandar are now over.

BUT NOT IN KLSE.

WE CAN LITERALLY GO BACK IN TIME TO BUY ASSETS AT OLD OLD ROCK BOTTOM PRICES!

HOW?

BY BUYING INTO BJ CORP & MUI BHD TO LOCK INTO THEIR GROSSLY OVER SOLD PRICES NOW. BOTH BJ CORP & MUI BHD ARE SITTING ON ASSETS STILL AT OLD OLD BOOK VALUE! THESE ARE LITERAL GOLD MINES!!!

QUESTION IS?

DO YOU DARE?

CAN YOU WAIT?

Regards

Calvin

Notable sayings:

“BUY LANDS, FOR THEY DON’T MAKE THEM ANYMORE” Mark Twain

As quoted by KULIM. Calvin called for a buy on Kulim at Rm2.50. Kulim taken private by Johor Corp at Rm4.10 for 60% upside.

YOU DON’T WAIT TO BUY LANDS. YOU BUY LANDS AND WAIT

SO YOU DON'T WAIT TO BUY BJ CORP. YOU BUY BJ CORP AND WAIT.

13,737 ACRES OF BKT TINGGI RESORT LANDS IN BJ CORP’S BOOK VALUE IS ONLY 47.8 PER SQ FT

AMAZING VALUE TOTALLY UNBELIEVABLE. BUT IT IS STATED AS FACTS AND FIGURES IN BJ CORP 2017 AR

Post a Comment
Market Buzz