DIGI-CL:CW DIGI.COM BHD (CIMB)

KLSE: DIGI-CL (6947CL)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.00 - 0.00

Trading Volume

Be the first to like this.

5 comment(s). Last comment by Mat Cendana 2013-09-20 12:00

Mat Cendana

2,331 posts

Posted by Mat Cendana > 2013-09-19 19:58 | Report Abuse

Phew, I am saved. Thank God. Bought it for 0.05 in April and had been suffering ever since. Huge disappointment where it was one of the counters which didn't participate in the post-GE rally. The CL came down to as low as 0.005 a few weeks ago with time running out (expires 29 Sept. 2013). Fortunately, the start of September saw renewed interest in the mother - once it went past the ex. price (4.80), punters are interested. I'm still at a loss but it isn't crippling.

Lessons learned: Price doesn't really matter - should buy into strength, not what we perceive as "cheap". Something might be more expensive than previously but if it has strength and momentum and is going up, then it's okay. This is better than buying "cheap" and seeing it become cheaper still. Those who studied its technical charts would have seen the strength forming around early September - that was the time to buy at 0.01 and rake in a 350% profit margin today.

Another lesson is in cutting loss early. I should have gone out much earlier when the mother didn't perform and taken the 1-sen or so loss. But I procrastinated:-(

koyak71

752 posts

Posted by koyak71 > 2013-09-19 20:04 | Report Abuse

Congrats Mat, SW bagus untuk player yang tak byk duit untuk beli mother share tapi kena follow exercise price and ratio. I trade 100% on SW. So far can make extra income.

Mat Cendana

2,331 posts

Posted by Mat Cendana > 2013-09-19 20:30 | Report Abuse

@koyak71, Congratulations on your performances so far. Betul tu - kalau saya ada modal yang "berpatutan", lebih baik beli ordinary shares dan tunggu. This is what my father, a share-market veteran who had gone through the various ups and downs - plus crashes - since the early 1970s and is still around. He doesn't know too much about the technical stuff but he has one critical trait which many others don't - he can and will wait, sometimes for years. Ah, the man's stubborness! A few of his counters were delisted and wiped out. But often, there would be "something" at the end for those who have the stamina and resources to wait...

Unfortunately, I'm not him. My modal is just "pocket change" compared to his Heheh! So it has to be with call warrants. RM5,000 can only get me 1,000 units of Digi ordinary shares. "Much safer" but I have the stomach to take on higher risks. But have to always remember this when it comes to warrants - we aren't "investors" but "punters and speculators"... cowboys. And sometimes cowboys shoot their own foot, as I have:-)

koyak71

752 posts

Posted by koyak71 > 2013-09-19 20:49 | Report Abuse

yes Mat, my modal also ciput. Anyway my annual family vacation all from trading. I dun o FA or TA. All base on my daily routine watch the platform. My principle is " biar untung seringgit dari rugi seringgit" 0.005 cents increase is good for me so far but we I buy on volume and know my breakeven cost.

Since 12 sept I buy and sell Digi-CL daily basis. Cannot keep due to expiry. Now looking at Digi CN & IJMPlant CC & MHB-CO

Mat Cendana

2,331 posts

Posted by Mat Cendana > 2013-09-20 12:00 | Report Abuse

Digi CN & IJMPlant CC & MHB-CO... I'll look into these and see. Digi-CN: Just another one month until expiry although that's relatively okay since the mother is now above the ex. price of 4.88. But the ratio is so unattractive - 12!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz