SASBADI HOLDINGS BHD

KLSE (MYR): SASBADI (5252)

0.145 - 0.155

3,194 comment(s). Last comment by Robert Waters 19 hours ago

SHOB

605 posts

Posted by SHOB > 2024-04-18 09:15 | Report Abuse

wonder today quarterly report will announce, no volume these few days, Hope result is good....

Astute

174 posts

Posted by Astute > 2024-04-18 16:23 | Report Abuse

results coming out next week...let's see...

charlie chia

2,150 posts

Posted by charlie chia > 2024-04-24 13:07 | Report Abuse

Engine is warming up, ready to go

Astute

174 posts

Posted by Astute > 2024-04-24 17:38 | Report Abuse

https://www.bursamalaysia.com/market_information/announcements/company_announcement/announcement_details?ann_id=3440687

Sasbadi Group is pleased to report that for our second quarter (“Q2”) of financial year ending 31 August
2024 (“FYE 2024”), we have achieved our highest-ever recorded quarterly revenue of RM35.017 million,
a feat achieved through market share expansion, representing a year-on-year (“y-o-y”) increase of
10.55% from RM31.676 million and firmly cementing itself as a significant milestone for our Group. This
achievement attests to our Group’s capabilities in producing market-leading products even in our 39th
year of operation. Furthermore, we recorded the second-highest quarterly net profit since the Group’s
IPO of RM7.012 million, increasing y-o-y by 22.10% from RM5.743 million and demonstrating our
Group’s capabilities in defending our profit margins.

Astute

174 posts

Posted by Astute > 2024-04-24 17:41 | Report Abuse

On 24 April 2024, the Board of Directors of the Company has declared and approved the payment of an
interim single tier dividend of RM0.005 per ordinary share in respect of the financial year ending 31
August 2024. The interim dividend will be paid on 24 May 2024 to shareholders registered in the Record
of Depositors as at 13 May 2024.

SHOB

605 posts

Posted by SHOB > 2024-05-07 08:14 | Report Abuse

ex date on 10th MAY

Kkksss

Posted by Kkksss > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Baucer buku RM 100...

koyokui

1,912 posts

Posted by koyokui > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Buy Ai related stocks

SHOB

605 posts

Posted by SHOB > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

sasbadi related with AI????

warchest

1,784 posts

Posted by warchest > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

This is a pillar of Malaysia to produce an AI capability for the new talents. the booming of adoption of IR4.0, especially AI, big data analytics bode well with the solutions offered by the Group

SHOB

605 posts

the feeling of these stock always 1 day show boost & run ,then tired like old man ......

Posted by Ari Aran Gopalan > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Undervalued stock

SHOB

605 posts

downtrend

john1

297 posts

Posted by john1 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

very potential GEMS stocks. Waiting for the goverment already given student voucher for 1.2 million student in month of Jun. Then will continue every year & lower standard also. This will really increase the sales & cash flow of the company. This policy will bring the share price to another level in another reporting period. REALLY HIDDEN GEMS

john1

297 posts

very potential GEMS stocks. The voucher can use only buy book by online. There is no leakage like last time. That means directly can use buy book only by online. Student cannot use for buy stationery or sell the voucher to 3th party. This will definately increase sales & cash flow for company for next few years. Good dividend stocks in future.

1 second ago

john1

297 posts

very potential GEMS stocks. Who ever want retire earlier in your life, please dont sale the shares now. wait for another 2 months & see the result first.

SHOB

605 posts

August will be harvest time

Posted by bullrun2025 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

No buyer now , anyone still interest on this counter?

Posted by Robert Waters > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

I am interested. I found it by using a screener. Seems attractive.

Posted by bullrun2025 > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Any criteria of this share make you so interest

Posted by Robert Waters > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

AI gives it highest rating overall ... Also they seem to make right decisions on moving to higher end market and increasing profit margins. Substantial decrease in debt too.

6,287 posts

Posted by Michael Kwok > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Buy call sasbadi 17 cents
Invest 5 figures.
Federal government stock like msm,uem
22/7/24 11.15pm

warchest

1,784 posts

Posted by warchest > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

It is a gem in the where government allocated the most funding in. Price-to-free cashflow is only 10x, free cash flow for FYE21-23 were RM13.7m, RM7.9 and RM7.1 respectively which allows the Company to pay at least 5% dividend yield. its PE is trading at single digit and it is a growing company with FYE2023 was their best revenue ever

warchest

1,784 posts

Posted by warchest > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

it is hidden gem. when it is at around 17 cents, u can accumulate it

SHOB

605 posts

Posted by SHOB > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

the price been hanging around 0.16 to 0.175 for some times.

Posted by bullrun2025 > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

Warchest, now sasbadi 16c, so how????

Posted by Robert Waters > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

What a disppointment. Record low revenues and earnings in latest 3 month period.

Sell?????

The damage is done. Stock dropped on Friday 10% at 350% of normal volume. Justification from company seems nonsense. Inflation effect.
Can only hope for better sales in the future.

Any further advise????? Kena trap teruk

Cannot tell others what to do. I will sell this stock if it goes up. I do not believe in better sales numbers next reporting period. I think that the education voucher of 100 MYR has already been used by most student, yet the revenues are down. Once it bounces off, I am out.

Rocky Mass

4,787 posts

Posted by Rocky Mass > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

Education business is rock solid ever.. Their books maintained and upgraded.. Yearly sales revenue expect to continue... Got regularly dividend payout..

Yes, I agree. I even bought some last week by mistake as I did not remove order in the line up. But not expecting any miracles. 10x or similar. Just a 'solid' appreciation or return due to cyclicality of the business.

Meaning this stock no more hope?

I have hope for this stock, but not as much as a week ago. Sometimes you like things the more as you study closer. Not this one though.

SHOB

605 posts

Posted by SHOB > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

good luck

Hopefully voucher can help to increase revenue

I read annual report for 2023. It is very promising. But the company failed to deliver on it. No more record revenues. But these cycles seem normal. 2022 was a weak year.

Last time any voucher policy given by government? Waters

I think 2022 ...

2022 revenue oso not much impressive than 2023

Yes, Rocky. I was reading the AR and I noticed those items as well. Good performace last year. But not the last 3-months.
As they say, what have you done for me lately ?

SHOB

605 posts

Posted by SHOB > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

these year should be bad performance .

At least earn 6mil so far

Posted by Robert Waters > 21 hours ago | Report Abuse

Good news about the contracts from the ministry of education and ... NOTHING. Maybe delayed action ?

Rocky Mass

4,787 posts

Posted by Rocky Mass > 21 hours ago | Report Abuse

If not mistaken... SASBADI books nowadays heavily bought among tuition centers and as modules in schools... AI upgrades likely to give positive impact...

Posted by Robert Waters > 19 hours ago | Report Abuse

Thank you Rocky. According to my research, there was excitement about them joining efforts with Huawei, then about some online modules, etc. But books are good too. Mainstay profit.

Posted by Robert Waters > 19 hours ago | Report Abuse

I checked online for their books. Mathematics for grade 4 was free. I liked it. Impressive pdf with lots of good media. Full answer to exercises. All customized for Malaysia. I think it is called 'localization' in industry.