Posted by kcchongnz > 2012-12-31 17:42 | Report Abuse

KLCI returned 10.3% in 2012. My investment returned 17.2%. What is yours?

Be the first to like this.

102 comment(s). Last comment by aunloke 2013-01-04 14:32

chleong

596 posts

Posted by chleong > 2013-01-04 14:22 | Report Abuse

thanks kcchongnz & aunloke for the invalueble input and advice.
1) My 9 mths span the only CW i bought, thats was MAS, my carelessness serve me, premium at 50%, yeah it is the gearing that counts, to high
2) Of Manipulation: IB or company issuer Warrant will manipulate big time, deceptively luring everyone into the set up trap. virtually almost all counters are manipulated. this i well aware of
3) Choice: i believe my intensiveness & effort will pay off as i have make trading my career. have to revise my profit taking strategy. i did experience profitting every alternate day for 2 mths. recently lost my swing, temporary set back.
4) Duration: some i held more than 6 mths, some for days. will planned for term.

In the end they is no one i am dealing with accept myself making decision in buying and selling. Alway subtle emotion will come into play that will manipulate your mind. i will break it down not matter what. Thanks to all the well wishes concern here, i will be back to share. 2013 shall be an interesting year. GO GO GO

aunloke

974 posts

Posted by aunloke > 2013-01-04 14:32 | Report Abuse

Yes KC I know the reward and the excitement of punting on CW when I was holding BIMB call warrant after so convinced by another Chong, unfortunately I ran like hell was coming after 30% gain though it was almost a double bagger.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz