Be the first to like this.

7 comment(s). Last comment by arv18 2013-04-18 01:39

tptan45

388 posts

Posted by tptan45 > 2013-04-17 20:49 | Report Abuse

I agree with his statement totally. But the market will recover sooner than he expected. But compare to the dire consequences for markets when PR fails to win and the country bankrupts......

Ho Lee Man

147 posts

Posted by Ho Lee Man > 2013-04-17 20:57 | Report Abuse

Dire consequences to UMNO/BN cronies.
However ,the market will always correct itself after a crash.
It happens to markets like DOW ,Nasdaq ,Nikkei and Hang Seng before.
UMNO/BN always like to threaten and frighten the rakyats.
UMNO/BN also threaten racial clashes if DAP wins in Gelang Patah.
Malaysians has awaken now

iafx

4,632 posts

Posted by iafx > 2013-04-17 21:13 | Report Abuse

wonder how far can klci goes should bn win? so far klci future seems optimistic :)

from broader perspective, juz as anwar quoted, there won't b any major change to economic policy to ensure stability during the term. actually, this means m' sia current economic does not has any major problem that can lead to bankruptcy, otherwise anwar won't b saying that. fdi however can slow down significantly b4 investors r comfortable with the new gov, which can b quite an impact to GDP

max8

681 posts

Posted by max8 > 2013-04-17 21:18 | Report Abuse

Longing to see The Rocketing Force of KLSE index few Moons later after The Eyes of Rakyat watch over New Malaysia. I can stand the transition period. Restfully.

andychucky28

1,600 posts

Posted by andychucky28 > 2013-04-18 01:24 | Report Abuse

Anyway, what can the f**king BN do all these while during their ruling? from year 1998 to now 2013, still at 1700. Please compare to Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand and Korea in terms of stock market and currency. Besides Singapore, all rest took IMF. Now they all beat us already.

BN, please don't lie to us anymore lah.

jacko

560 posts

Posted by jacko > 2013-04-18 01:38 | Report Abuse

I think the market will hit 1800 for Najib to prove his point.....notice the blue chip are moving more frequently....

arv18

2,645 posts

Posted by arv18 > 2013-04-18 01:39 | Report Abuse

I'm so concerned about tycoons. it keeps me up most nights. I wish VT charged me more for my Berjaya Toto 4d. I think its too cheap. Also AK...i hope to pay him double some day for Astro fees. I don't care that the picture quality is utter rubbish. i just want to pay him more because otherwise he might be poorer, as you you say, be at risk!!! As Malaysians we must care for out tycoons. otherwise who would love them?? 1MalaysiaTycoonDay I say!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz