Posted by kulimchan > 2013-04-18 20:13 | Report Abuse

Ada baca ini,Malaysia today patut bukan dikuasai BN. http://www.malaysia-today.net/mtcolumns/55994-daps-constitutional-crisis

1 person likes this.

87 comment(s). Last comment by bingo 2013-04-20 05:54

Posted by lotsofmoney > 2013-04-19 12:44 | Report Abuse

80% of the Rakyat is rational and respect fairness. The consequences of lost of trust would be unthinkable. Middle east is a very good example for everybody not stupid enough to learn.

kulimchan

76 posts

Posted by kulimchan > 2013-04-19 12:49 | Report Abuse

ROS dan PRU telah cakap,DAP bolih menggunakan logo rocket,bolihkah PRU tarik balik apa yang mereka cakap nanti?mustahil. tetapi DAP segaja play up issue ini kerana tak mahu mengaku kesalahan pujuk pimpiman DAP mengendalikan kongres parti mereka.DAP kalau hendak mengelakan adakan kongres baru untuk memilih pucuk pimpiman mereka,bolih kemukakan hal ini ke mahkamah,membuktikan semua yang dibentangkan ROS itu bohong belaka.

Hal ini tidak kena mengena dengan logo yang hendak di pakai dalam PRU.DAP tetap wujud sebagai parti politik yang sah,kecuali Majlis tertinggi mereka yang di adu tidak di pilih mengikut peratuaran itu dikehendaki pilih semula.

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-04-19 12:51 | Report Abuse

Let us do our best to trigger "Political Tsunami 2.0" in GE13. Here are what you can do to walk the last mile with us.

Ubah Sekarang, Bersihkan Malaysia! Ini kalilah!

To see what you can do to bring about change, visit us at:
www.spark-the-change.com

max8

681 posts

Posted by max8 > 2013-04-19 14:28 | Report Abuse

http://www.kinitv.com/channel/8?v=r2kUt_ICsyw
Lim Kit Siang's Press Conference

max8

681 posts

Posted by max8 > 2013-04-19 15:53 | Report Abuse

Karpal confirms DAP to use PAS, PKR logos
http://www.malaysiakini.com/news/227304

max8

681 posts

Posted by max8 > 2013-04-19 16:01 | Report Abuse

First time ever in Malaysia, Rocket lands on the Moon. Who's the Force behind? Quantum-Leaping the process of Malaysia for ALL Malaysians.

starships

108 posts

Posted by starships > 2013-04-19 16:02 | Report Abuse

Will support any candidates as long as not BN/UMNO.

kulimchan

76 posts

Posted by kulimchan > 2013-04-19 16:04 | Report Abuse

saya benci orang mana mana pun yang bohong selalu,tiada badan kerajaan yang melarang DAP pakai logo rocket,,tetapi lim kit siang terus mengulangi ROS yang mengharamkan rocket.

freonsf

645 posts

Posted by freonsf > 2013-04-19 16:08 | Report Abuse

Will support any candidates as long as not BN/UMNO/MCA/MIC.

starships

108 posts

Posted by starships > 2013-04-19 16:11 | Report Abuse

kulimchan, jangan tabur fitnah. Pergi check betul betul, masalah bukan DAP haram tetapi CEC tidak di iktirafkan oleh ROS. So, SG DAP tak boleh keluarkan watikah. Faham ka? Otak tiga suku kulimchan, penabur fitnah dan pembohong

max8

681 posts

Posted by max8 > 2013-04-19 16:13 | Report Abuse

So Righteous and Principled yooh~ you tak benci parti yang rasuah selalu??? Go back n read properly the 2 contradictory letters? Either you are blind or Blinded by ????.

kglin

93 posts

Posted by kglin > 2013-04-19 16:16 | Report Abuse

DAP is seeking clarification from Ross as they sent out 2 letters to them. Don't just talk, black and white please!

Ooi Teik Bee

11,080 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2013-04-19 16:16 | Report Abuse

The world is always very fair one, the more you cheat, the worst will be the outcome.

Please watch and see for yourself.

Thank you.

yfchong

5,744 posts

Posted by yfchong > 2013-04-19 16:18 | Report Abuse

This are some of the strategy used, like sun tzu manuscript n three kingdoms....... Ideas need not be new but effective to land on advantage.... Bravo politics......loh

104 posts

Posted by 90754248 > 2013-04-19 16:23 | Report Abuse

ABCD

Ranger

558 posts

Posted by Ranger > 2013-04-19 18:08 | Report Abuse

Come 5th MAY, just cross the political group of your choice. Just watch for the results that night. Whatever the outcome, don't be emotional about it.U can post tonnes of messages here. That won't make any difference to everyone coz u have already pre-determined your choice.

starships

108 posts

Posted by starships > 2013-04-19 18:11 | Report Abuse

Alamak, Ranger dah mula waras...Alhamdulillah

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-04-19 18:28 | Report Abuse

Posted by Ranger > Apr 19, 2013 06:08 PM | Report Abuse

Come 5th MAY, just cross the political group of your choice. Just watch for the results that night. Whatever the outcome, don't be emotional about it.U can post tonnes of messages here. That won't make any difference to everyone coz u have already pre-determined your choice.

------------------

now you IDIOTIC Ranger say it's our individual choice but before you seem to enjoy hantam the Pakatan Rakyat supporters here...now I want to ask you why the sudden change??? You are more emotional than us & you idiotic Ranger is trying to use religion to influence us.

As I said earlier, leave this sensitive religion aside and alone as religion is a very sensitive matter and concentrate on politics but you stupid & idiotic Ranger try to stir trouble by quoting religious matters.

Ranger, now do you use your small pea brain to think before you open your mouth?? You idiotic & stupid Ranger think that we Pakatan Rakyat supporters are buta like you??? You think that we Pakatan Rakyat supports are stupid while you the UMNO ball lickers are clever?

Enough said and my advice to all is this.....SAVE OUR BELOVED MALAYSIA BY VOTING PAKATAN RAKYAT & THROW THE UMNO/BN INTO THE LONGKANG...ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-04-19 18:53 | Report Abuse

A letter from a Malay brother to Admin.....( Thank You so much!.Your support mean so much to me.It is Malays like you who give me a hope for our beautiful Malaysia)
Hi there..
I was disgusted to find out about the ROS's decision! BN willl find a way, no matter what! They will somehow come up with something else if this plan didn't work. Although I'm a Malay and a vote is a secret, my family and I voted for DAP in every election. (Actually it doesn't really matter as long as the candidate is from PR). The decision of ROS saddened me to no end. I put the UBAH sticker and Super Ubah today on my car to show that I'm a Muslim, a Malay, and a DAP and PR supporter. They can do anything to PR, but united we stand!!

I am angry and disgusted at the same time on their dirty tricks! I seldom voice out my political views, let alone showing it publicly, but I had enough. I got to do something, no matter how little it is, at least I do something!!

Thanks..Keep up the good job in spreading info and latest news. The rakyats deserve to know the truth!

Best regards,
PR Supporter

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-04-19 19:23 | Report Abuse

ABU Eagles - Dari Rakyat Kepada Rakyat @ Ketereh & Bachok

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZoFCguRju8&feature=youtu.be

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-04-19 19:33 | Report Abuse

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stDedf8mbrU

This video you must 100% see....see General talk about what really happen in Lahat Datu, see it yourself and you will understand.

Lt. Jeneral (B) Abdul Ghafir: Ceramah Perdana Lembah Pantai P121 18/04/2013

---------------------

Lt Jeneral (B) Datuk Abdul Ghafir: Kerajaan Memohon Maaf Di Atas Kelemahan Mereka

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwgV3qGuX3Q

Apabila AMENO selalu berbohong.....kini "Dilema ameno" meyakinkan rakyat....!!!!!

Eric29

141 posts

Posted by Eric29 > 2013-04-19 19:43 | Report Abuse

Bn too scare even said dat if opposition win share market will drop more than 500 points,now ban DAP using it symbol,Chines sure will not vote MCA cuz it totaly useless party,dey puppet master of umno only

yfchong

5,744 posts

Posted by yfchong > 2013-04-19 19:52 | Report Abuse

Drop 500 pts can celebrate oredi play all the blue chips I think csl psychology is no touch néed to go back to school

kulimchan

76 posts

Posted by kulimchan > 2013-04-19 20:07 | Report Abuse

Semua kerana DAP takut perbuatan penipuan dalam kongres parti mereka itu dibongkar,ROS mana ada haramkan pengunaan logo DAP,ROS telah membuat kenyataan berkalikali DAP bolih gunakan rocket. kalau menurut kandongan surat ROS itu kongres dan pemilihan majlis tertinggi DAP itu adalah langsong tidak mengikut perlembagaan,berterus terang,adalah satu penipuan sewenang-wenang .kerana itu ayah dan anak itu mao memaksa ROS tarik balik surat yang menbentangkan semua perbuatan tipu dan tidak mengikut perlembagaan itu.perbuatan penipuan pemimpin-pemimpin DAP dibongkar memang akan bawa kesan buruk dikalangan rakyat.

jacko

560 posts

Posted by jacko > 2013-04-19 20:10 | Report Abuse

BODOH punya Cina Kulimchan....when does BN and ROS and MACC keep to their word.....BODOH punya orang...lol

jacko

560 posts

Posted by jacko > 2013-04-19 20:11 | Report Abuse

Kulimchan and ranger make a good couple riding a pig....or maybe tag team in wrestling.....

Ooi Teik Bee

11,080 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2013-04-19 20:12 | Report Abuse

The supports of FBMKLCI are as follows :-

1,600 Very strong
1,530 strong
1,500 very strong
1,310 very, very strong

Please ask CSL to read FBMKLCI chart 500 times to quantity his statement. CSL is not a technical analyst and also not a Financial Analyst, he knows nut of the stock market. He knows how to use C...... very well only.

Ooi Teik Bee

11,080 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2013-04-19 20:18 |

Post removed.Why?

kulimchan

76 posts

Posted by kulimchan > 2013-04-19 23:43 | Report Abuse

DAP patut menolak atau menafikan segala tuduhan dan aduan tersebut dalam surat ROS,dengan ini menghilangkan keraguan orang ramai akan kejujuran pucuk pimpiman mereka.

Zhenghoe

46 posts

Posted by Zhenghoe > 2013-04-20 00:02 | Report Abuse

Kulimchan was paid rm5000 per month to write all the rubbish!!! Tonight u see penang gathering is such big crowd! Tsunami and 9.9 degree is on the way for Barisan !!! Hahaha

alenac

2,618 posts

Posted by alenac > 2013-04-20 00:07 | Report Abuse

Must be a crony of Zul Kulim, the frog that sang a song about how UMNO sold the Melayu, and now he hopped into UMNO and kissed Najib arse.

kulimchan

76 posts

Posted by kulimchan > 2013-04-20 00:19 | Report Abuse

I have the right and freedom to speak,as long as it is allowed by the law. for you information now lim guan eng says they will use rocket first,.haha..

Zhenghoe

46 posts

Posted by Zhenghoe > 2013-04-20 00:28 | Report Abuse

KulimChan, sure u have freedom to speak but dont u have eye to see around!!dont cheat yourself, Barisan have rule this country for 56 years, cant we give other people to try 5 years? What is wrong with u? Always attack DAP? If somebody critisied BN, u always window dressing for them!! Pls money is not everything!! PAS leader are quite humble... Better than some Barisan Leader ... Everyday eat eat eat!!

jacko

560 posts

Posted by jacko > 2013-04-20 00:44 | Report Abuse

Kulimchan, you only read half and not all....maybe that all you can read just like all ur fellow blind supporter frens....

Don't forget the first part when DAP submitted their Report and the EC director claims they have not. Then ROS confirmed the receipt before the date ended

Then we have Nurul who sent the official notice of dubious voters and again EC director claims they did not receive until Nurul show proof.

Can you trust EC....common....Kulimchan...u cannot be that so chai... Even a so hai also would know the difference.

It's been too many times BN use ROS to discredit The opposition....even Suaram had been set up for that

fatty_tang

296 posts

Posted by fatty_tang > 2013-04-20 00:57 | Report Abuse

this kulimchan is ranger dupe? stongly suspect

fatty_tang

296 posts

Posted by fatty_tang > 2013-04-20 01:02 | Report Abuse

DAP had existed for almost 50 years. this fact alone can already justify that

jacko

560 posts

Posted by jacko > 2013-04-20 01:03 | Report Abuse

If Kulimchan does not understand the difference betwn so chai like him and a so hai....he is not Chinese...lol

jacko

560 posts

Posted by jacko > 2013-04-20 01:12 | Report Abuse

Kulimchan, pls feel free to upgrade to soh hai....let me know...for u upgrade is free..

andychucky28

1,600 posts

Posted by andychucky28 > 2013-04-20 01:20 | Report Abuse

The more kulimchan speaks the more we hate BN. He thinks he is doing BN great job, by cheating us? Come on, we whom baca buku really cAN SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING.

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-04-20 01:20 | Report Abuse

The Hope of The Rakyat...

The Hope of A New Malaysia....

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/1921/hopef.jpg

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-04-20 01:53 | Report Abuse

Tomorrow morning you will see thousands of DAP supporters wearing Pas logo and holding pas flags.Insha Allah!

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-04-20 01:58 | Report Abuse

I Quote..

...see what the bastard MCA, Make Chinese Angry does..

It will be sorely missed if the Rocket is not allowed to be used in the 13GE because the UMNO/BN government is too afraid of the DAP and on the appeal of MCA, prepared to break all principles of good and democratic governance to knock out the Rocket in the 13GE.

Unquote.

...so come voting day, kick out this bloody MCA for the good of all Malaysia & Malaysians.

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-04-20 02:02 | Report Abuse

Now whole Malaysia is going GREEN with the PAS flags & logo! How cool is that? BN tot their dirty game has won them an upper hand, think twice! Under PAS flag, ROCKET comes in twice as strong. BN, congratulations, you just add coals to the burning fire in our heart!

andychucky28

1,600 posts

Posted by andychucky28 > 2013-04-20 02:06 | Report Abuse

Nik Aziz hails DAP use of PAS logo, says breaks racial barriers

Datuk Nik Aziz Nik Mat hailed the DAP’s decision to use the PAS logo for Election 2013 as a “great blessing” for his party, saying today the move would lead to the death of Islamophobia in Malaysia.

The PAS spiritual leader disagreed that DAP’s decision to contest as a PAS candidate would be a hindrance to Pakatan Rakyat’s (PR) dream of Putrajaya, insisting that this could well be the opportunity for a new Malaysia under the opposition bloc.

“Be confident that this historic decision will be remembered throughout the ages. This is the moment when the rocket lands on the moon,” he said in a statement this evening, referring to DAP’s rocket symbol and PAS’s moon.

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-04-20 02:08 | Report Abuse

Now whole Malaysia is going GREEN with the PAS flags & logo! How cool is that? BN tot their dirty game has won them an upper hand, think twice! Under PAS flag, ROCKET comes in twice as strong. BN, congratulations, you just add coals to the burning fire in our heart!

Mari Kita Hijaukan Malaysia!

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/7903/hijaukan.jpg

http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/3134/hijaukan2.jpg

UMNO/BN, U CAN' T BULLY RAKYAT ALREADY.
WE KNOW U WILL PLAYING DIRTY JOB.
WE WILL VOTE TO PAS & PKR.

BN underhand tactic will backfire! Overnight I see so many people changing their profile picture to Pas Logo

andychucky28

1,600 posts

Posted by andychucky28 > 2013-04-20 02:12 | Report Abuse

Good people will have good karma, its a matter of time! We cannot change the bad people, BUT we can vote them out!

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-04-20 02:21 | Report Abuse

PAS UNTUK SEMUA [OFFICIAL HD VIDEO CLIP]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rA3EEr457c

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-04-20 03:01 | Report Abuse

Jika DAP bertanding atas tiket PAS...maka :-
Garam di laut...asam di darat,
Dalam periuk bikin muafakat...

Bukan macam talam dua muka dalam BN...

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/9395/liesc.jpg

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-04-20 05:54 | Report Abuse

Today I leave you with this to ponder as I will be busy during nomination this morning. To all supporters of Pakatan Rakyat, do please show your support to the Pakatan Rakyat candidates in your nearest constituency by being present there for them...

Thank You all, let's make our Beloved Malaysia a better place for all our beautiful Malaysians.

UBAH, Undi Pakatan Rakyat, selamatkan dan sayangi Malaysia, save our Beloved Malaysia.

...and I leave you with this video which you MUST DEFINITELY WATCH.

This video you must 100% see....see General talk about what really happen in Lahat Datu,SABAH... see it yourself and you will understand.

Lt. Jeneral (B) Abdul Ghafir: Ceramah Perdana Lembah Pantai P121 18/04/2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stDedf8mbrU

And....The Hope of The Rakyat...The Hope of Our Nation...

The Hope of A New Malaysia....

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/1921/hopef.jpg

UBAH, UBAH, UBAH........ABU ABU ABU...Asal Bukan UMNO[ABU}

Post a Comment
Market Buzz