Posted by KClow > 2013-09-04 09:14 | Report Abuse

down again

Be the first to like this.

122 comment(s). Last comment by KClow 2013-09-06 08:39

Grambo

385 posts

Posted by Grambo > 2013-09-04 12:06 | Report Abuse

Hafiz....oh hafiz.....I was in GLC before and travel with Partners of IT to Mexico, china, India,....etc for work.....I know.....
In my earlier years there and my last in 2010 for china, there were ppl sleeping on the pavement in groups of more than 50 waiting for morning interview at construction or factories.......
No money, no room, no job,.....family waiting....they have no govt handout......
Is that better or worse than working in factories, living in a room with 4 to 5 ppl?

KClow

1,220 posts

Posted by KClow > 2013-09-04 12:09 | Report Abuse

they have no money cos there was an exodus from the rural areas into the cities looking for the china dream. so there was excess people in the cities causing all these problems. the kids of farmers did not want to work in the farms grow food. that is the problems. china population under control. so no reason other then the one i said to cause people to be in the cities.

KClow

1,220 posts

Posted by KClow > 2013-09-04 12:10 | Report Abuse

china was before the so called economic boom. now they have to resort to fake food to survive. people in the cities looking for jobs that dont exist. that is the problem with china. the old ways were the best. cos china is a country with a large population. all cant work in construction la. they need farmers too..

KClow

1,220 posts

Posted by KClow > 2013-09-04 12:11 | Report Abuse

yeah stocks are better.. where will the market go from here???

Grambo

385 posts

Posted by Grambo > 2013-09-04 12:12 | Report Abuse

Situation is only in ref to your pass.....if you live on the streets, and they move u to the apartment , its better......in Malaysia, we have seen better past and now we are living back in the ages if the condition don't improve.....

Earlier days, u send ur children to school without concern of racism, today ?
Earlier days we were less exposé to global market and can afford to focus on certain groups,...today?
Earlier days, our salary against property or car proportion is bearable......today's ratio of salary to asset?

sephiroth

14,119 posts

Posted by sephiroth > 2013-09-04 12:12 | Report Abuse

now only -8 to 9 pts, no fun

Grambo

385 posts

Posted by Grambo > 2013-09-04 12:15 | Report Abuse

Don't make any difference now, we have gone down too much interm of share price vs KLCI. KLCI rebounded from 167x up but the stock are still weak......I see it as factored in.....

Grambo

385 posts

Posted by Grambo > 2013-09-04 12:18 | Report Abuse

Investor don't care.....down buy some more.....they are investors after all........unless the particular investor don't really know his stock well!

asoh

815 posts

Posted by asoh > 2013-09-04 12:18 | Report Abuse

Like your comments on life in and out of Malaysia and the market sentiment here. Can any one elaborate the differences between Investors and Traders??. Always wonder which am I?...

asoh

815 posts

Posted by asoh > 2013-09-04 12:25 | Report Abuse

Then at time i am both, most of the time as trader. Thanks.

lazycat

899 posts

Posted by lazycat > 2013-09-04 12:25 | Report Abuse

hafiz how ur csl? sell ?

andychucky28

1,600 posts

Posted by andychucky28 > 2013-09-04 13:23 | Report Abuse

Hafiz, you are rite, in China its people are fully utilized. Not like here, every hour tea time

Posted by harapanbaru > 2013-09-04 13:33 | Report Abuse

Sohai necro, I presume you must be one of the stupid idiots in the 42% group that stupidly vote the UMNO/BN? And that's why you are so angry. First of all may I ask you if you are that stupid as not to believe that politics & business doesn't mix? Then I can safely say that you are the chief moron. AS I had said before that if you don't like this topic, then move on as there are thousands of topics here & not need to look here & open your bloody fucking stinking mouth here, get it????? Did you get an orgasm while looking into this topic or thread? If you sohai necro aka Azli think that you can had an orgasm here, forget it & you did better go and masturbate somewhere else to achieve your orgasm. Or you are that idiot not to UNDERSTAND SIMPLE ENGLISH?

Sohai necro aka Azli, I had notice that before in so many topics here you are trying to be so sarcastic to others, you think you are that smart in trading but the real fact is that you are incorrigible or plain idiotic or stupid or is it moronic???? FYI, I am not bingo as you so call & I had already make my big pile in share trading long before you started trading as I presume you must be running naked in your kampong when I first traded...so don't teach your grandfather to suck eggs as you are totally NOT fit to. Now I hantam which counter when I feel like it & I don't suffer the stress & panic like you do when trading.

Another things is don't think that this your father or grandfather's forum and you can ask others what to write & what not to write...get lost necro aka Azli & go fly a kite. I write what I like and who are you stupid necro aka Azli to stop me? Even the admin doesn't say so, so who are you stupid sohai necro?

As I said sohai necro, go and fly a kite....or better still go and lick UMNO/BN balls as you will enjoy it better?? Understand??? haa haa haa

Janji di capati! Nambikai

...go on and register many new member names to RED FLAG again...shows such stupidity...your parents teach you this????? I too can register another new name, as easy as ABC...go on & call your UMNO Cybertroopers to RED FLAG again as I love it, haahaahaa

KAHFIEHLAI

677 posts

Posted by KAHFIEHLAI > 2013-09-04 13:46 | Report Abuse

We have Datuk Spaceman...do Singapore gotei...heheheheh everrything WE CAN..shot n shit

Posted by harapanbaru > 2013-09-04 13:51 | Report Abuse

Sohai necro, I presume you must be one of the stupid idiots in the 42% group that stupidly vote the UMNO/BN? And that's why you are so angry. First of all may I ask you if you are that stupid as not to believe that politics & business doesn't mix? Then I can safely say that you are the chief moron. AS I had said before that if you don't like this topic, then move on as there are thousands of topics here & not need to look here & open your bloody fucking stinking mouth here, get it????? Did you get an orgasm while looking into this topic or thread? If you sohai necro aka Azli think that you can had an orgasm here, forget it & you did better go and masturbate somewhere else to achieve your orgasm. Or you are that idiot not to UNDERSTAND SIMPLE ENGLISH?

Sohai necro aka Azli, I had notice that before in so many topics here you are trying to be so sarcastic to others, you think you are that smart in trading but the real fact is that you are incorrigible or plain idiotic or stupid or is it moronic???? FYI, I am not bingo as you so call & I had already make my big pile in share trading long before you started trading as I presume you must be running naked in your kampong when I first traded...so don't teach your grandfather to suck eggs as you are totally NOT fit to. Now I hantam which counter when I feel like it & I don't suffer the stress & panic like you do when trading.

Another things is don't think that this your father or grandfather's forum and you can ask others what to write & what not to write...get lost necro aka Azli & go fly a kite. I write what I like and who are you stupid necro aka Azli to stop me? Even the admin doesn't say so, so who are you stupid sohai necro?

As I said sohai necro, go and fly a kite....or better still go and lick UMNO/BN balls as you will enjoy it better?? Understand??? haa haa haa

Janji di capati! Nambikai

...go on and register many new member names to RED FLAG again...shows such stupidity...your parents teach you this????? I too can register another new name, as easy as ABC...go on & call your UMNO Cybertroopers to RED FLAG again as I love it, haahaahaa

ruslimz

1,609 posts

Posted by ruslimz > 2013-09-04 15:57 | Report Abuse

politic is not only in holland........where ever you live...ada politic...either you are an investor...or speculator..or gambler ..you cannot run away from politic..it is part of your life....so keep on politicking ...where ever you are......

KClow

1,220 posts

Posted by KClow > 2013-09-04 17:12 | Report Abuse

maybank got hit buy foreign fund selling. who is next??

KClow

1,220 posts

Posted by KClow > 2013-09-05 09:08 | Report Abuse

lets see today what stocks kena hantam.?

haikeyila

1,068 posts

Posted by haikeyila > 2013-09-05 09:26 | Report Abuse

5 years from now when the index is at 2800, you will think back and find it unbelievable that the market was once trading below 2000. and your son will ask you "dad, why the hell didnt you buy shares back then?"

KClow

1,220 posts

Posted by KClow > 2013-09-05 09:29 | Report Abuse

yeah right haikeyila just like what happened in US and europe. the same thing the sons told their dads??? wakakakaka

Posted by Jamesbrown > 2013-09-05 09:32 | Report Abuse

Haikeyila is Lang lui......

haikeyila

1,068 posts

Posted by haikeyila > 2013-09-05 09:34 | Report Abuse

"well, son, the market dipped a little, i panicked and my balls shrunk to the size of peas. guess i wasn't man enough to invest"

KClow

1,220 posts

Posted by KClow > 2013-09-05 09:34 | Report Abuse

people lost their retirement funds. in US and europe. in china the market has been the same place for ages. malaysia going up??? how is that even possible.. no more domestic spending la. no more. if anymore country will go bust like greece.

KClow

1,220 posts

Posted by KClow > 2013-09-05 09:37 | Report Abuse

in ireland houses went up from 200k euros to 1.2m euros same with spain. they all thought it will go much higher. and now the same 1.2m houses are worth 400k.. do the math and tell me what happened if someone bought at 1m euros?

haikeyila

1,068 posts

Posted by haikeyila > 2013-09-05 09:38 | Report Abuse

"well, son, i hope you will grow up and be a real man. the stock market is a great place to make money - for the intelligent and the brave. not pondans who scream here and there when markets wobble"

Posted by Jamesbrown > 2013-09-05 09:40 | Report Abuse

Wobbly.....haikeyila,...u been in market long?

KClow

1,220 posts

Posted by KClow > 2013-09-05 09:40 | Report Abuse

in spain people are sooo poor. the youngsters unemployed have parties on the streets. everywhere u go at nite people on the streets cos they have only 5euros for the weekend and they cant afford to go into restaurants or pubs so they buy beer 5o cent a can they can buy 10cans. and enjoy the nite. tell them their markets and property going up. please la tell them all..

KClow

1,220 posts

Posted by KClow > 2013-09-05 09:43 | Report Abuse

hiiwilllickya.. listen. if everyone was brave when the market comes down then the market will never come down right?? so be thankful u got no many brave people in the market la. like did the chicken or egg come first... ?

deadwood

204 posts

Posted by deadwood > 2013-09-05 09:45 | Report Abuse

One thing I do agree...Haikeyila is lang lui..and if index is 2800 5 years from now...who will want to run 5 rounds at padang mardeka with balls intact - naked! And tell their grandsons of their greatest regrets. Until then, the index will dive down hard sooner or later before it goes up again..

Posted by Jamesbrown > 2013-09-05 09:47 | Report Abuse

I don't know if she is friendly....very Lang lui

Posted by Jamesbrown > 2013-09-05 09:54 | Report Abuse

I do give tuition if Haikeyila is interested.......

andychucky28

1,600 posts

Posted by andychucky28 > 2013-09-05 10:01 | Report Abuse

Under &^%$#%$* BN ruling, market can go up to 2800 points in five years time, i cut my b**ls

haikeyila

1,068 posts

Posted by haikeyila > 2013-09-05 10:09 | Report Abuse

5 years ago klci was 1000. Look at it now - a 70% increase. Crash or not. Bad government or not. Clearly many people here havent got a clue about investing. for your own sake - dudes - stay away - you ain't got nuf' balls.

deadwood

204 posts

Posted by deadwood > 2013-09-05 10:10 | Report Abuse

...but for all we know, Haikeyila might be right about 2,800 one fine day! About men will balls..I am not sure..seems all twisted..the men with balls normally the last man stands but not the brave and stupid..

2 groups of people right now - ones who believe it is still a bull run and the other who don't. I am belong to the latter and if I am wrong I would rather regret than sorry. Yes, my balls are still intact and buying against your wish just to prove your manhood isn't the manly thing! The real man is like Clint Eastwood in the movie while the men with balls as per Haikeyila's specifications are the roughnecks, the wrestlers, etc....

KClow

1,220 posts

Posted by KClow > 2013-09-05 10:12 | Report Abuse

investing is getting it at a good price. much better then getting it at any price. i rather buy maybank at rm8 then buy it at rm11. and prior to 1000 5 years ago the market was 1650. remember... u must continue to say that the market went down from 1650 to 800 la..

KClow

1,220 posts

Posted by KClow > 2013-09-05 10:13 | Report Abuse

2009 market in the 900??? 2007 market 1650??? dont teach us here about investing la.. please la..

haikeyila

1,068 posts

Posted by haikeyila > 2013-09-05 10:14 | Report Abuse

again, its not about the bulls and the bears and all. its market fundamentals over the long run. thats what investing is all about! if you want to time the market, you will get similar chances as playing at genting - i have shares there - go play there then.

KClow

1,220 posts

Posted by KClow > 2013-09-05 10:14 | Report Abuse

based on that theory i prefer to buy market cheap la.. i can wait.. wakakaka. i could have followed that theory and bought maybank at rm11. or i could have waited and bought more at rm9??? that is investing. lang lui

KClow

1,220 posts

Posted by KClow > 2013-09-05 10:14 | Report Abuse

so better buy maybank at rm11 or rm 9??? answer la???

deadwood

204 posts

Posted by deadwood > 2013-09-05 10:15 | Report Abuse

KClow..as the saying goes...don't argue with fools, people a looking :)

KClow

1,220 posts

Posted by KClow > 2013-09-05 10:19 | Report Abuse

GOOD price NOT ANY price... that is investing la.. any price is trying luck.. good price u doing research to determine what it is worth to you.. easy and simple..

KClow

1,220 posts

Posted by KClow > 2013-09-05 10:20 | Report Abuse

hafiz u main main ke???

genesis81

348 posts

Posted by genesis81 > 2013-09-05 10:20 | Report Abuse

Kclow & haikeyila, no one knows d future. But I do agree that there are two group of investors here. One think more bear market in near term n another think market had bottom. Market might be 2800 5 years from now or bottom to 1000. I have seen maybank bottom to RM2.90, public bank RM7, bkawan RM7.50, PPB RM7, Ioicorp RM2.20 at 2008. So never underestimate the market. Its scary when u see the market keep dropping... u might get to buy at very cheap price but there is no buyer at all... if u look at the trend since august, those in the market are small timer.. institutional buying has stop.. be careful

KClow

1,220 posts

Posted by KClow > 2013-09-05 10:20 | Report Abuse

hafiz better dont say sell la. then that haiwillickya will say u are a pondan and all and got no nuts la..

KClow

1,220 posts

Posted by KClow > 2013-09-05 10:22 | Report Abuse

GOOD price NOT ANY price...

iafx

4,632 posts

Posted by iafx > 2013-09-05 10:23 | Report Abuse

CASH is KING. with good cash in hand, there is never a need to rush, good time bad time still do good.

KClow

1,220 posts

Posted by KClow > 2013-09-05 10:23 | Report Abuse

hafiz market was 1800 la now 1720.. i think its going down la. that is what i think very soon.. crash soon la.. no fundamentals to hold the market up at all... money going to developed markets now.

KClow

1,220 posts

Posted by KClow > 2013-09-05 10:24 | Report Abuse

hafiz i always wait for market to crash la.. cos i like it ... opportunity then only la..

KClow

1,220 posts

Posted by KClow > 2013-09-05 10:24 | Report Abuse

hafiz some individual stocks down 20 percent la.

KClow

1,220 posts

Posted by KClow > 2013-09-06 08:39 | Report Abuse

cnbc news. puts indonesia in a worse situation than india as its account surplus has become a deficit. and very fast. indonesia worse than india. what is in store for this region. ? anyone care to state opinion.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz