Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2013-12-21 23:53 | Report Abuse

Hello good day everybody. I am duitKWSPkita a beginner in stock market. Hope to learn about stock investment from you all seniors here. Thank you very much!

6 people like this.

115 comment(s). Last comment by duitKWSPkita 2015-05-16 16:06

Posted by Kamaru BahariBakar > 2013-12-22 07:46 | Report Abuse

Stock to watch for long term investment: GDex Rational : Dividen 22.5%, & bonus warrant, Price deduction 1/3 after corporate exexcice from $3.90 to 1.50 (at first day price deduct), Temasek Holding soon to be major share holder. Dont play contra.

zu1967

3,791 posts

Posted by zu1967 > 2013-12-22 08:36 | Report Abuse

If u use duit kwsp. My advice .. dont play with stock market. Invest in unit trust such as amprecious. It takes many years to understand stock market. Your lesson fee will be very high. Probably higher your kwsp money.

Madam YS

6,888 posts

Posted by Madam YS > 2013-12-22 08:59 | Report Abuse

jgn main main dengan duit EPF, invest direct kat stockmarket boleh hilang sekelip mata, sorry, that's the truth

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2013-12-22 09:12 | Report Abuse

tak semestinya

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2013-12-22 09:48 | Report Abuse

Really thank you for your kind advices very much. What is your guys trading style normally? Short term or long term or mix?

Sekut Azan

309 posts

Posted by Sekut Azan > 2013-12-22 10:01 | Report Abuse

Kalau menggunakan wang KWSP saya mencadangkan membeli saham yang mempunyai Fundamental yang kuat...atau belajar teknikal analisis...short, medium dan long term boleh....

Link kalau nak belajar teknikal analisis melalui internet..
http://www.stock-market-strategy.com/education/
http://www.yourtradingcoach.com/
http://stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:overview:technical_analysis

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2013-12-22 10:16 | Report Abuse

awak keluar wang guna mana fund manager

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2013-12-22 11:01 | Report Abuse

Saya bukan sebarang fund manager. Saya pakai duit sendiri dan modal amat kecil saja. hanya beberapa ribu untuk start up.

Saya telah baca banyak melalui forum ini dan akan belajar bersungguh sungguh dalam pasaran saham ini.

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2013-12-22 11:06 | Report Abuse

I tanya u keluar duit kwsp untuk investment guna mana satu agen fund manager

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2013-12-22 11:12 | Report Abuse

Dear Tewnama,

Saya bukan guna duit kwsp untuk investment jadi tak pasti mana agen ada service ini. Minta maaf tak dapat bantu.

countfind

1,701 posts

Posted by countfind > 2013-12-22 11:21 | Report Abuse

duitKWSPkita you caused many people to lose money on bjcorp-cmand a few other your so called informant gave.. not good!!!

countfind

1,701 posts

Posted by countfind > 2013-12-22 11:23 | Report Abuse

duitKWSPkita r u a runner for sundicate?
gain people confidence then tell ppl to buy when ur prncipal sell

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2013-12-22 11:25 | Report Abuse

Really? Very bad. I am very bad and useless. I should learn more, by the way I never post in my own post for Bjcorp- CM right? It was posted at other people's thread.

I know I am very lousy can't give people 100% sure win. I must apology for my bad.

sincere sorry to you.

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2013-12-22 11:31 | Report Abuse

Dear Countfind,

I am just a beginner as I mentioned. I never persuade people must buy the stocks that I mentioned. I just do like other peoples did shared their interested counter in the forum. I never though about some peoples follow me and in the end I m the one caused them loss money. I feel that I m very bad.

I hope you still allow me to discuss stock in the forum. In fact, I am learning but not to give tips. I wish to learn good TA and FA skills.

my sincere apologies on my stupid useless action if you think I need to do so.

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2013-12-22 11:37 | Report Abuse

I got no principle at all. And my investment capital is RM4k - RM15k only. I never want to gain confidence from peoples out there. As a beginner I wish to participate and learn.

things happened when former compiled my counters and showed high accuracy. I got shocked also indeed. I am an beginner please do not assume my mentioned counter for discussion as buy call. I am useless and definitely not qualified to give call.

zu1967

3,791 posts

Posted by zu1967 > 2013-12-22 12:26 | Report Abuse

Lu kalau mahu main saham juga. With the money of 15k. Yu cari satu saham. Yu kena kenal saham ini mcn lu punya bini. Bila dia tidur bila dia makan kenapa dia tidur kenapa dia makan. Baru u invest. Tak kenal maka tak cinta.

countfind

1,701 posts

Posted by countfind > 2013-12-22 12:36 | Report Abuse

people do visit investlah forum and serch this person;s post and judge for yourself.
he made several buy calls. and people lost moeny. BE CAREFUL

Madam YS

6,888 posts

Posted by Madam YS > 2013-12-22 13:02 | Report Abuse

kalau duit kwsp umur 50 boleh keluar 1/3 umur 55 boleh keluar semua kan?

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2013-12-22 13:08 | Report Abuse

Sorry countfind.

I am newbie in investment. I believe all forumers can discuss stock investment in the forum. I got no idea why you loss money but blamed my participation of discussion in forum.
I know I am very useless and always mentioned loss making counters. But is it possible not to buy my mentioned counter. Because suddenly you blamed on me. I am really understand your feeling. But don't know how to assist you. I am a beginner also.

DreamHunter

10,922 posts

Posted by DreamHunter > 2013-12-22 13:28 | Report Abuse

If I may venture my humble, simple advice, DuitKWSPKita. Train yourself up, read n learn from many diverse sources, while also making sure not to fall into the trap of information overload. The Star, New Straits Time n also some other newspapers hv a business section. Personally, I prefer the Star, just because their font size is bigger n more comfortable for my now aging eyes. They also hv a simple analysis section by K. M. Lee on Tuesdays n Thursdays, even if his predictions do not always turn out right. N then there's the Edge n Malaysian Focus, if you wanna look a bit more impressive, upmarket n sophisticated to your office colleagues ha ha.

Develop the habit of browsing thru them as often as you can, just to familiarise yourself with the local business-economic climate. It takes more than a few months to learn the ropes, that much I can tell you. But it might be good to take up just a few penny-stock counters, just to give you a better feel of the game. To an amount small enough that you're able n prepared to lose without devastating your budget. Maybe you already hv an idea of what stocks to start dabbling in from your visits to this forum.

I hv not studied Technical Analysis or Fundamental Analysis. On the other hand, I wouldnt say I play by sheer gut instinct either. More an overall qualitative judgement of my own of things based on what I hv read, from fairly reliable sources, about a particular stock. Plus what I've heard, also fairly reliable sources, about it. And I'm proud to say, at the risk of being accused of being a boastful braggart, that playing this way has served me pretty well, often performing better than my personal remisier. Nothing personal there.

Finally, once you've mustered enough courage n confidence to go in, do so intending to achieve the best, while also being prepared to accept the worst.

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2013-12-22 13:30 | Report Abuse

I am very glad to see you go and complaint or try to blame whenever you follow people's discussion and loss money.

how come you buy bjcorp-cm when said hope it to increase in sooner. You must blame the owner of bjcorp as well. I know your intention but why simply buy a counter follow people. Dangerous it is high risk.

so far, I never force anyone must follow my discussion. My biggest aim is to invite people join in my discussion so I can learn more and more stick evaluation skills. Yes I di agree that BE CAReFul for every news in stock market.

happy trading.

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2013-12-22 13:41 | Report Abuse

Sapa sapa yg ikut buta buta beli saham apa yg post kat forum dan kemudian kena rugi, jangan blame orang. Blame sendiri kerana cukup bodoh ikut buta buta

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2013-12-22 13:43 | Report Abuse

DuitKWSPkita, mula mula banyak orang ingat u tanya pasal guna duit KWSP untuk investment. U banyak misleading!

SPECIAL_ID

410 posts

Posted by SPECIAL_ID > 2013-12-22 13:52 | Report Abuse

I support u, duitkwspkita! Don't simply judge people, people just want to share information and knowledge, no right or wrong, read
and just play ur own risk, market don't have 100% win one

SPECIAL_ID

410 posts

Posted by SPECIAL_ID > 2013-12-22 14:02 | Report Abuse

I follow duitkwspkita from Investlah until this forum, and subscribed her own blog, I'm her fans, I don't simply follow, I do read and do my own analysis, buy or no buy depend on urself, don't blame people, especially is my best friend duitkwspkita

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2013-12-22 14:09 | Report Abuse

Ohh.. dia pompuan. Betul.. dia siang siang dah declare dia adalah newbie. Sapa sapa yg ikiut dia beli dan rugi janganlah blame dia. Dah la bodoh ikut cakap dia, lagi bodoh nak blame org bila rugi

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2013-12-22 14:23 | Report Abuse

I believe not his fault. We should not look at this matter as personal issue but as a learning issue. Do not comment him personally. Try to share with him how to do better in stock market.

One thing I try to highlight here is if I proclaimed myself as superb senior analyst then probably you can refer to my point of discussion. When I keep saying I am newbie and would like to learn together with all in the forum. How dare you follow my point of discussion and buy the counter. It is too risky and not firm fundamental to back up your decision.

Dear Countfind,
Please let us learn together and I still will say sorry to caused you loss money recently in BJCORP-CM.

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2013-12-22 21:56 | Report Abuse

Terima kasih kepada anda semua yang mengatakan sesuatu yang neutral! Saya rasa bersalah walaupun bukan buy call daripada saya tapi dia rugi duit.

Bila kita dengar senior-senior yang sangat berkaliber kita pun akan timbang semula apatah lagi dari awal awal saya hanya ingin belajar sedikit banyak melalui forum ini.

Saya amat lega sekarang selepas beberapa rakan forum memberikan pernyataan neutral.

SPECIAL_ID

410 posts

Posted by SPECIAL_ID > 2013-12-23 02:10 | Report Abuse

Bahasa Melayu pun boleh cakap macam bagus!

yannis

51 posts

Posted by yannis > 2013-12-23 05:35 | Report Abuse

So, seniors I stil cannot recognised how to obtain TP, sometimes we use PE or height vertical(price head and shoulders).... In chart nexus is hard to get the head and shoulders pattern rite? Thanks

Madam YS

6,888 posts

Posted by Madam YS > 2013-12-23 10:26 | Report Abuse

duitKWSPkita, investment makan masa, beli amanah saham mudah, tapi you tak ada pilihan, fund manager buat pilihan untuk you. whatever it is, your money your choice, selamat berjaya

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2013-12-23 10:47 | Report Abuse

Terima kasih atas nasihat daripada penasihat Madam YS,

Saya turut belajar untuk mengetuai pengetahuan asal dalam dunia pelaburan. Sekiranya ingin labur dalam Amanah Saham, sekurang-kurang saya dapat faham mana satu kategori risiko yang harus saya tanggung. Baik untuk saya juga.
Manakala manfaat yang paling besar bagi saya ialah dapat meneliti potfolio pengurus amanah saham waktu pelaburan.

swong76

275 posts

Posted by swong76 > 2013-12-23 12:08 | Report Abuse

I support u...

Madam YS

6,888 posts

Posted by Madam YS > 2013-12-25 21:51 | Report Abuse

duitKWSPkita dah teliti?

Posted by Kamaru BahariBakar > 2013-12-25 23:09 | Report Abuse

Kepada Cik/Puan duit KWSP kita, ada dua instrumen pelabura yang agak selamat dan memberikan pulangan yang memuaskan iaitu Amanah Saham Bumiputera dan Tabung Haji untuk pelaburan jangka panjang. Sekiranya anda telah mencapai tahap maksima dalam institusi berkenaan, b0lehlah anda memantau beberapa kanter yang membayar dividen yang tinggi secara k0nsisten tetapi harganya belum terlalu tinggi kerana baru lepas "crprate execise" seperti GDEx, Matrix
dan DRB Hicom. Elakkan kaunter spekulatif dan berrisik0 tinggi seperti SPAC.

PureBULL .

2,419 posts

Posted by PureBULL . > 2013-12-26 07:07 | Report Abuse

Dear duitKWSPkita, new n old players,
Get hold of these books. Read them carefully n understand the value of price action. I promise u will turn stock mkt pro. in the simplest way.

http://purebull-bursatrader.blogspot.ca/2012/12/must-read-these-gurus-books-richard.html

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2013-12-26 13:19 | Report Abuse

Thank you very much Kamaru and PureBull for the sharing. Really appreciate those info.

Well done.

Madam YS

6,888 posts

Posted by Madam YS > 2013-12-26 17:54 | Report Abuse

bagus! hehehe

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2013-12-28 12:24 | Report Abuse

Hi Countfind,

just want to say something here. Although few persons message me to thank me about Bjcorp-CM because after you highlighted it and people verified my past records they chased it and have big gain yesterday.

the same thing to them and to you. It was not a firm call from me about bjcorp-cm so totally nothing about my contributions. They are good luck and totally nothing to do with me.

NOT MY CREDIT, NOT MY CONTRIBUTIONS,NOT MY FIRM CALLS.

anyway. Congrad to all made big money.

alfarabi

93 posts

Posted by alfarabi > 2013-12-30 21:54 | Report Abuse

you are here ... No more investlah forum meh ...?
you had blog already ... waaa ... so advance ..
please share your crystal ball here ..

marwil

4 posts

Posted by marwil > 2013-12-31 08:17 | Report Abuse

hi special ID, may i know how to subscribe HER blog? thanks

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2013-12-31 12:21 | Report Abuse

Hi I am duitKWSPkita.

May I know why you want to subscribe my blog? I guess you want to comment me or make certain complaint is it? Must be my fault I believe.

marwil

4 posts

Posted by marwil > 2013-12-31 12:23 | Report Abuse

i m your silence follower from day 1. cheers. keep it up.

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2013-12-31 12:34 | Report Abuse

Har?

quite surprised about that. I am jz a beginner and begging advices from here. Go any search engine to get duitKWSPkita you will get me easily.

How are you doing so far? Hope I never bring you in trouble. So many forumers there wanted to hantam me.

Happy new year to you. Invest cautiously try to tie up with global indexes.

marwil

4 posts

Posted by marwil > 2013-12-31 13:39 | Report Abuse

no pain no gain. high risk high return. only loser will blame other.
all decisions is make by our self.

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2013-12-31 13:45 | Report Abuse

Marwil, thank you very much. Appreciate your support.

join me at http://duitkwspkita.tumblr.com

see you there.

AhSeng

645 posts

Posted by AhSeng > 2014-01-03 00:10 | Report Abuse

Invest cautiously try to tie up with global indexes.

haha a beginner know this ? duitkwsp really genius .

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2014-01-03 11:55 | Report Abuse

Cannot say genius.

I am try to copy and paste those senior's opinion here. None is from myself. All good and valid comments are from others. When you see something bad or invalid must from me.

I am learning to be better in fact.

tjhldg

27,218 posts

Posted by tjhldg > 2014-01-07 01:00 | Report Abuse

duitkwspkita , really duit kita ?

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2014-01-07 09:46 | Report Abuse

No no. DuitKWSPkita is not duit kwsp Kita.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz