Posted by optimusprime > 2014-02-02 11:54 | Report Abuse

Koon Yew Yin 48 posts Posted by Koon Yew Yin > Jan 19, 2014 04:21 AM | Report Abuse Imenwe, as much as I hate to respond to your insulting remark, I have to otherwise you would think I am dumb. You are crude and badly brought up. Even if you want to say all those things, you do not know how to do it in a subtle way. You are a failure because you have the wrong attitude. Why are you so stupid in making such bad commentaries? You are so stupid to expose your bad manners when you don’t even know me. Why don’t you expose yourself instead hiding behind the stupid name Imenwe. Tell us your name so that all the readers will know who you really are. As I know it is very ugly to brag, but I am sure readers will forgive me and understand why I need to do it. It would seem like boasting if I tell you who I am. I am a retired Chartered Civil Engineer and a founder of Mudajaya Group Bhd, Gamuda Bhd. IJM Corporation Bhd. I gave their first employment to these multi millionaires, namely, Ng Ying Loong, former CEO of Mudajaya, Dato LinYun Ling CEO of Gamuda and Dato Richard Fong Loong Tuck, Dy Chairman Glomac Bhd. I was a member of the Board of Engineers, Malaysia and Chairman of the professional practice disciplinary committee. I was also a member of SIRIM committee for drafting the Malaysian Standards for Cement and Concrete. I was the Secretary General of the Master Builders Association for 9 years when Tan Sri Yeoh Tiong Lay was the Chairman. In 2010 Fobes nominated me as one of the four ‘Hero Philanthropists in Malaysia’; Tan Sri Vincent Tan was one of the four. I have given more than 200 scholarships to help poor students to complete their tertiary education. I have vowed to give away all my wealth to charity when I die. If you google my name, you will know more about me I think I have bragged enough. It is actually meant for Imenwe. I trust all the other readers will understand and forgive me. lmenwe 49 posts Posted by lmenwe > Jan 19, 2014 06:32 AM | Report Abuse Well it is L not I! I am not hiding myself it is a short form of my name! I am pretty sure my friends and family will know it is me when they saw my id! Lol people are labeling Mr Koon as Warren Buffett of Malaysia but as far as I know he is a very humble and humor old man despite his tract record of beating everyone in the last 58 years. But i can only see the arrogance of Mr Koon since his Jaya Tiasa article was posted in Dali's blog! All Mr Koon's personal attacks on me is the best evidence of his arrogance! Since the first article on Jaya Tiasa he had labelled retail investors as short sighted! He keep on asking others to show their result and follow his strategy to success! Moreover now he is labelling other as a failure and must follow him to be successful. I believe it is a shame for Warren when his name was used on an arrogant old man. Warren is not only well known as the greatest investor but also for his humble and humor! I had tried to value TSH, Bumitama, First Resources to compare with Jaya Tiasa by using Mr Koon's EV/hectare and it show Jtiasa is the most expensive counters and we should go for TSH. All the three counters have large tract of unplanted land which can be translated to future growth prospect and their yield are much better than jtiasa. Moreover First Resources even have downstream refining and biodiesel capacity. They are all free since the method only take the landbank into calculation! I must clarified that I am opposing this method as the land price paid previously might be overpaid and it doesn't take into account the quality of the land. I believe a counter should be valued on free cash flow or p/e rather than their liquidation value. Good luck for those who are dreaming that Tan Sri Tiong Hiew King will bail them out by buying over Jtiasa at a hefty price tag!

2 people like this.

10 comment(s). Last comment by smallboy 2014-02-02 14:35

wt222

1,228 posts

Posted by wt222 > 2014-02-02 12:14 | Report Abuse

Basically now its a battle among Mr.koon n the major shareholders in jt...no point to drag
TH hose ikan bills FM this forum or other stock forums ...

optimusprime

1,149 posts

Posted by optimusprime > 2014-02-02 12:15 | Report Abuse

i didnt know he can be so rude and arrogant? i know more successful ppls them him and they r very humble...

wt222

1,228 posts

Posted by wt222 > 2014-02-02 12:21 | Report Abuse

Why. Mr.koon seems to be doing hard sell type of promotion on it?he opened three threads abt it in Jan alone.....it seems he is desperate.....either desperate in wanting to help poor fellows to make money from jtjt.....or desperate due to other personal agenda....I dare not say....go thru all the postings related to it....eventually u make yr own decision n face yr own fate....

optimusprime

1,149 posts

Posted by optimusprime > 2014-02-02 12:24 | Report Abuse

wt222. to me his stock pick sux big time. i kept quite for long time until he start attacking ikan bilis...

wt222

1,228 posts

Posted by wt222 > 2014-02-02 12:24 | Report Abuse

I do not own any jt n I do not short any it...I declare myself as neutral....

optimusprime

1,149 posts

Posted by optimusprime > 2014-02-02 12:26 | Report Abuse

so fast i get a flag! wonderful. thank you mr koon.

optimusprime

1,149 posts

Posted by optimusprime > 2014-02-02 12:29 | Report Abuse

i think he is stucked and unable to get out.

optimusprime

1,149 posts

Posted by optimusprime > 2014-02-02 12:31 | Report Abuse

You are a failure because you have the wrong attitude. Why are you so stupid in making such bad commentaries? You are so stupid to expose your bad manners when you don’t even know me.

read it. from a so call mr nice guy.

optimusprime

1,149 posts

Posted by optimusprime > 2014-02-02 12:32 | Report Abuse

u disagree with him = u r so stupid, u r a failure.

admin. why r u not removing him?? yet??

smallboy

234 posts

Posted by smallboy > 2014-02-02 14:35 | Report Abuse

Critical thinking meh....... Mcm lecturer...

Post a Comment
Market Buzz