Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2014-10-29 23:08 | Report Abuse

声明:以下投资法只供于新手上路,为基本参考! 最近一个月,各位都感受到股市里非一班的高幅度波动。其实这对于新手可能是又惊又险的经历。老鸟都趁着这个“黄金时机”美妙的捉了一把。 对我而言, 每一个危《机》都是商《机》, 当一些人在等好时《机》一些人则忙着投《机》, 您要当小《鸡》还是要学母《鸡》祝小《鸡》, 世上无天《机》所以不求好时《机》, 行家在偷《鸡》;老鸟捉黄金时《机》;新手还在按计算〈机〉, 股票投《机》,股价一定要像直升《机》直上无地〈基〉, 经常就有新手问我:duit,怎样知道一只股项有没有庄家(Manipulator)在内? 这里我尽量分享我所知道的,顺便强调一下商场上变化无穷而我们学的总不能一招打天下。只有不断进修方能避免淘汰。 ------与庄共舞要点------------ 1)庄家的选股思路与散户完全不同,散户热衷于有庄之股,而必然庄家只喜欢无庄的股项。 2)庄股怎样运作并不取决于庄家而是取决于散户。散户如若不露破绽,则行情永远不会终结;散户出招一旦正合庄家胃口,则行情立马结束! 只有真正的高手才能兼顾到《庄家散户》同时的思维。 3)散户作为个人肯定是精明的,,,,,但作为《群体》绝对是吃亏的。 -----厚黑跟庄策略-------------- 很明显的庄家和散户是永远的相对概念。庄家和散户的最终的目的都是一样透过炒股票来获利。重点是庄家可以控制股票的走势和股价而散户只能期待和等股价上涨。庄家可以占上风是因为他们具有资金和全面控制了信息方面的优势。 A)就赚钱而言,庄家与个人没有本质的区别,因为贪于恐惧是一样的,能否赚钱最重要的还是取决于眼光和智慧,智慧与眼光决定成就! B)庄家用几个亿,十几个亿做一只股票,散户用十万,几十万做十几只股项。、 C)庄家做一只股可能用上一年至于几年,散户喜欢几周或几天做一只股。 D)庄家一年做一两只股就大功告成,散户天天做,一年上百只还不甘心。 E)庄家在炒作前,对该股的基本面,技术面要作长时间的详细调查,分析,需要制订非常周密的计划后才慢慢行动,散户打开电脑就在三五分钟决定买卖。 F)庄家特别喜欢一些冷门的股项,将冷炒热赚钱,点石成金;;;散户只盯上最热门股项,由热握冷而赔钱! G)庄家肯定集中资金打生死战,作一个成一个;散户喜欢这里买,那里买,到头来有时得,有时失,最终徒劳无功! H)千变万化是庄家必备利器,按图索骥是散户行为的方式。以技术面和经验之图去对付千变万化之庄,,,,,其实谁赢谁输早就注定。 I)庄家总是非常重视散户,经常到散户群去打听他们的心声,了解他们的动向,定时吹风,所有的强庄都谦虚的装傻。 J)庄家干完一回就休息去,散户作了一小回,没赚多少反而更加兴奋的埋头在继续拉锯战。 接下来如有空档会继续与您分享更多的实战技术! 如有怒犯,请多多见谅。 duitKWSPkita

11 people like this.

38 comment(s). Last comment by seaninis 2015-10-03 13:29

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2014-10-30 13:45 | Report Abuse

请问有谁需要英语版吗?

应该都没人有兴趣吧???

matrix6050

1,265 posts

Posted by matrix6050 > 2014-10-30 15:03 | Report Abuse

Thanks for sharing duit bro. I need sharpen my skill and learn to be 庄 XD

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2014-10-30 17:12 | Report Abuse

Dear matrix6050,

Thank you for your kind reading.....

No need to sharpen ur skills la... You are a cemerlang 庄家 ady.....

Fight fight fight!

Posted by LyyInvestor > 2014-10-30 21:39 | Report Abuse

Duit no english version ya ? I am banana lo. ( ˘︹˘ )

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2014-10-30 22:48 | Report Abuse

Dear LVI,

I will get special assistance from my someone to translate it.

Best Regards,
duit

Posted by butter_will_fly > 2014-10-30 22:50 | Report Abuse

Thanks duit for the sharing.

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2014-10-30 22:55 | Report Abuse

Thanks butter_will_fly for reading.

Happy trading!

excel

306 posts

Posted by excel > 2014-10-30 23:02 | Report Abuse

Hi Duit not understandla.

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2014-10-30 23:24 | Report Abuse

Hi Mr.excel,

Which and wher you dont understand? I will try my best to elaborate.

Regards,
duit

excel

306 posts

Posted by excel > 2014-10-31 00:06 | Report Abuse

Sorry Duit, i dont know mandarin.....

excel

306 posts

Posted by excel > 2014-10-31 00:07 | Report Abuse

Duit, english version pls.

Thanks

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2014-10-31 00:19 | Report Abuse

Dearest chloe_ts,

May I get your kind assistance to translate above article for our english-reader?

Take your time. No hurry.

Thanks in advance dearest chloe_ts. 谢谢你!

chloe_ts

229 posts

Posted by chloe_ts > 2014-10-31 08:36 | Report Abuse

This month, everyone can feel the high volatility in the stock market, it is a scary and nervous experience for the beginners, however, the veterans are taking this golden opportunity to earn out of it.

As for me, every crisis is a business opportunity.

Often there were beginners came and asked me: Duit, how to know if there is operator inside the counter?

Here I would like to share what I have known, indeed we cannot learn a trick and expect to survive in the stock market. Only continuous learning and improvement can avoid elimination.

Operators and retail investors

1) Stock selections among operators and retail investors are completely different, retail investors keen on stock with operators whilst operators only like stock without any other operators.

2) How operators act is totally depend on the retail investors.

3) Retail investor as an individual is certainly savvy but as a "group" is definitely will suffer losses.

Thick Black strategy with operators

Obviously operators and retail investors are always at opposite concept. The ultimate goal for both of them are make a profit through stock market. The problem is the operators can control stock movements and stock prices whilst retail investors can only expect the stock price to rise. Operators can prevail because they have money and full control of the advantages of information.

1) To make money, the operators and the retail investors have no significant difference, as human we all have fear and greed. However, to make money it simply depends on the vision and wisdom, wisdom and vision will determine the succession.

2) Operators use several hundred million or ten hundred million to manipulate a counter, whist retail investors use thousands or hundreds of thousands to buy a dozen of counters.

3) Operators may spend few years to "design" a counter's chart performance whilst retail investors are very short term, normally they wish to see gain in few days or weeks.

4) Operators able to achieve their targeted profit by just 1/2 counters, however retail investors still not able to make their targeted profit even with 100++ counters.

5) Operators make a detailed survey on the stock's fundamentals, using long periods to analyze the technical analyses coupled with a very careful plan of action, what did retail investors do is to make decision within 3-5 minutes in front of their computers.

6) Operators particularly like silent stocks, and they make it as Midas Touch whilst retail investors love hot/trendy stocks.

7) Operators are very focus and concentrated on their fund with the strategy of do-or-die whilst retail investors love to diversified with many counters and trade actively.

8) Rapid change is the key strategy for operators and they will design and manipulate technical charts to trap retail investors. Who win who lose already pre-defined in the very beginning.

9) Operators always pay great attention on retail investors’ buying direction and always inquire about their opinions, movement and pretending to be modest asking for advices.

10) After making money, operators will take a rest whilst retail investors whom did not earn much are thrilled with excitement and continue for the next battle.

Duit, welcome :)

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2014-10-31 09:58 | Report Abuse

Thanks my dearest chloe_ts for the translation works!

APpreciated it. Wish you a wonderful trading dayss.

Posted by limjunie749 > 2014-10-31 10:09 | Report Abuse

Thank you duit and chloe_ts thanks for the translation

Great Job :)

Posted by LyyInvestor > 2014-11-01 14:35 | Report Abuse

thx chloe for the english version translation :)

dotdotdot

445 posts

Posted by dotdotdot > 2014-11-01 15:15 | Report Abuse

Duit thanks for sharing... it would be more interesting if can share the idea on how to detect the stages of accumulation, early uptrend till distribution by operators/syndicates/sharks.... hehe

connie

37,592 posts

Posted by connie > 2014-11-01 16:22 | Report Abuse

Thanks so much sharing .... read n digested :)

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2014-11-02 16:36 | Report Abuse

Thanks Connie for reading,

thanks dotdotdot for ur kind feedback. I have yet to note down and organize my notes properly. I would be more than happy to share the symptoms of operating/manipulating and what shall we tag along for profiting. Perhaps it should take longer time to reshape strategy for the benefit of reader.

happy trading!

Posted by 3rdattempt > 2014-11-02 18:08 | Report Abuse

Thanks Duit for sharing the infos.

I am looking forward to your sharing of the 'symptoms of operating/maniplating' as I believe this will give us a better chance of success rather than when the stock already spike up.

Enjoy your sunday evening & happy trading tomorrow!

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2014-11-02 19:27 | Report Abuse

Hi 3rdattempt,

Can I greet you GOOD MORNING?
AM I SPOTTED ON THIS TIME?

Happy trading!

Posted by 3rdattempt > 2014-11-02 20:03 | Report Abuse

Duit, sure you could greet me GOOD MORNING, if you are on a different time-zone (or twilight-zone) right now.

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2014-11-02 20:08 | Report Abuse

abang 3rdattempt,

No. I am not aboard but someone YES.

Mind to share your view about Japan QE? Hope I can learn more from you.

Happy trading!

tjhldg

27,218 posts

Posted by tjhldg > 2014-11-02 20:08 | Report Abuse

kikikikikikiiii .... hua hee tiok ho , gong gong chiat ti kong aeh sai bo ? abang duit :") ... thanks for the article ... LIKe ..

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2014-11-02 20:11 | Report Abuse

Tuan Tj,

Thank you for your support. I shall improve my writing. You cannot read my article because you are not NEWBIE like duit......Hahahaha. I will write one SPECIAL for you.... ae sai bo??? Wa layak bo???

tjhldg

27,218 posts

Posted by tjhldg > 2014-11-02 20:14 | Report Abuse

hahahahaahaaaa ... abangduit mai aneh humble la ... thanks in advance and eagerly looking forward to readdddddd

rchi

20,923 posts

Posted by rchi > 2014-11-02 21:06 | Report Abuse

wah bro duit,very 'deep' article wor...but i can tell you frm my experience that 'chong ka' oso no sure win.
when mr chong ka is in the middle of gorening a ctr,and mr klse doesn't like it,mr klse will 'designate' the ctr and mr chong ka will 'kena' like the ikan bilis and soon become ikan bilis himself.
hahaha,sorry to kacau here.

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2014-11-02 21:17 | Report Abuse

Hahahaha... rchi.. Welcomed here to discuss la...

Dear expert rchi.... definitely no sure WIN.... ChongKa sure win at least 90% and above..... Uncle Vincent, Uncle Quek, Uncle Peter Lim, Uncle Lee, Uncle Syed, Uncle Anan and more lagi no sure win... but win syok syok enough liao lo.....

and must not forget expert rchi will be the next CHONGKA..... can bet liao

rchi

20,923 posts

Posted by rchi > 2014-11-02 21:30 | Report Abuse

duit,i and you and tj form syndicate one fine day.....ooops!joking nia,gudnite my friend.

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2014-11-02 21:43 | Report Abuse

rchi..... you and Tuan Tj ady syndicate la... Me stand aside watch show only.... hahahaha

sleep tight.... rest well rchi....

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2014-11-02 21:46 | Report Abuse

Dearest chloe_ts, you are smart.... well done.

YES, China will surpress this QE.....

wait ya... I wanna do some write up on QE... got eat ho liao bo?

chloe_ts

229 posts

Posted by chloe_ts > 2014-11-02 22:32 | Report Abuse

duit, soon we will have currency war? okay cant wait your write up. :)
makan angin now haha.

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2014-11-02 23:01 | Report Abuse

chloe_ts,,,,do "we" have currency war??? YOu and Me??

Cannot be... I am poor no duitttttt how to declare war with you???

chloe_ts

229 posts

Posted by chloe_ts > 2014-11-03 11:18 | Report Abuse

USD vs RM? you already win leh.

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2014-11-03 11:19 | Report Abuse

hahahaha.... chole_ts.......

I m neither USD nor RM...... no win no lose

Fardar Chye

2,566 posts

Posted by Fardar Chye > 2015-06-16 16:36 | Report Abuse