Posted by warrantKing > 2015-09-17 22:29 | Report Abuse

After 4 hours , FED will announce the decision on whether the interest rate is raised or remaining the same. Since last year ,FED has been hesitating on making this decision, whenever the day comes, the world-wide share market swinging up and down vigorously. However, does it really bother us ? Some people would say , raising of interest rate will encourage foreign fund to retreat from Malaysia (the world) , thus worsen the depreciation of MYR . Some people would also say , hiking of interest rate will make our share market collapse. Undeniably , if FED rises the interest rate next morning , the market will suffer a minor earthquake. BUT,if you treat this as the chance to buy cheap and megasale share ,congratulation, you are a real investor , and i believe that the return after the earthquake will be adorable. If you choose to throw away the share in the megasale,what i can say is you are just feeding you valuable share into the mouth of ValuaCAP.I believe market will not collapse until another larger crisis happened in Malaysia. After few days or one week , the sunshine reappear again. Personally , i think that FED would raise the interest rate , in little amount, to "test the water",as the recent economy data shown a good and healthy growing in US economy, and the reaction of market would be minor , as all is well prepared and numb to FED indecisive "pattern". The above statement is merely my opinion , please correct me if i am wrong , or do comment on your thinking below. If you are interested in other article , please have a view on :warrant-king.blogspot.my . Thank you.

Be the first to like this.

0 comment(s).

Post a Comment
Market Buzz