Posted by Silent Boy > 2018-07-07 16:04 | Report Abuse

Amanah got only like dozen of parlimentary seats! PPBM the new UMNO 2.0 also fail to make the cut! What really shocking is that party that cherish multiracial like PKR now getting the bulk of voters! I was actually surprise to see PKR becoming dominant party in Pakatan! Me and son joined PKR few years ago! I was with DAP for over 30 years! It was my son who ask me to join with him! And i am glad! Going forward, if PKR continues to play moderate and reform agenda as it's theme, i believe PKR will become the sole biggest party in peninsula! As for racist parties like UMNO, Amanah, PBBM, MCA, MIC and so forth, i doubt think they will be able to gain much traction! Except for PAS! If PAS able drop it's H card, then it may attract UMNO members to it's fold! As for PPBM, The only pull factor is Mahathir! And at his age, we really don't know how long he will be around! Once Mahathir is gone, PPBM will be a goner for sure! At the moment DAP and Amanah try to play two parties but in reality they are one! And this strategy actually play out very well as they got bulk of the ministry posts! But for how long!

Be the first to like this.

1 comment(s). Last comment by Silent Boy 2018-07-07 16:05

Silent Boy

888 posts

Posted by Silent Boy > 2018-07-07 16:05 | Report Abuse

You know, if Pakatan is smart, they should bring development to Kelantan and Terraganu as fast as possible! PAS weakness is development! Just look at Selangor, PAS can't compete in urban setting!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz