Posted by Kampung Boy > 2018-12-24 16:59 | Report Abuse

I am starting this Topic because I found out that there are a lot of treasures and potentials hiding inside Amtek. First, the price is the lowest now. Second, Amtek sold its last lost making business away recently so there is no longer having to report anymore losses. Third, Amtek is holding a massive piece of expensive prime land of 7 acres in PJ Section 51 at a price of only RM12 Million.(Based on Market Capitalization of Total Capital of 50,000,000 multiply by the current market price of 22 sen per share.) Almost the whole stretch of Jalan Tandang 204A belongs to Amtek. Forth, If you change and revalue the Cost Price of RM6 Million Assets shown in their accounts as Properties of the Group as at today to the Regularization Date (maybe the longest is 6 months from now ie May 2019 as the Management had just applied for 6 months extension effective 20th Dec 2018), the Revalued Price according to today's Market Price would be around at least RM150 Million. Currently, all the above properties are being utilised by their own linked companies such as Commerce.Dot.Com, MPH Group and other affiliated companies around. Fifth, if you convert the Market price of the Section 51 PJ land to RM150 Miilion over the Total Number of Shares of 50 Million, you will get an anticipated Share Price of RM3-00 per share. Sixth, let's buy up all the remainder of the shares in the market. There is not much left (estimated 8% only as the rests are held by all the shareholders from 1999 till now). As the price is so cheap now. Lastly, as because everybody thought PN17 company is not worth a penny. You all could be wrong this time. Please buy as much as you possibly can as the owners are trying to take the group private for their own gains. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE LISTENING HERE. CHEERS and A HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019.

Be the first to like this.

4 comment(s). Last comment by AMTEK Minorities 2019-03-02 16:49

Kampung Boy

1,032 posts

Posted by Kampung Boy > 2018-12-24 17:26 | Report Abuse

If you are interested to win back some money, try to study their Annual Reports over the year end holidays. If any of you wants to ask me any questions regarding Amtek counter, I am happy and generous to share with you. This Amtek's accounts is not difficult to read. A very straight forward Accounting Report with hidden treasures. Trust me.

Kampung Boy

1,032 posts

Posted by Kampung Boy > 2018-12-24 18:35 | Report Abuse

I am writing this topic because I am minority shareholder of Amtek. I notice the recent trend that someone purposely threw a few hundred shares just to push the share price down to the minimum. Maybe he has the intention to pay as little as possible to all the Minority Shareholders when he proposes to take the Group private. This individual is trying to save as much money as possible for himself because come privatization day, offer prices are quoted based on Moving Average of the Share Prices over the Last Few Day or Months or so. As such, I would sincerely wish to seek everybody's help here ( Whoever Capable Enough) to help me bring the Amtek Share Price to a Reasonable Price of above RM2-00 to RM3-00 because that is what the group worth at the current moment. I personal, DO NOT like the few Rich people to take advantages of the listing of Public Listed Companies' loopholes to maximize their own personal gains and benefits only for their ownself. Remember, the whole piece of 7 acres land is now fully utilised by the Directors and Major Shareholders and they are paying very minimal rentals back to the Amtek for years already. Look at the Accounting Reports about Rental Income, it is so MINIMAL. I just hope those big investors and gurus like Calvin Tan, Koon Yew Yin, sslee, Tan KW, savemalaysia, Alan Nga, Jordan Khoo, Rosen Steela, qqq3, CP Teh, James Ng, Minority WatchGroup and all interested parties could help. Thank you all in advance. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2019.

Posted by AMTEK Minorities > 2018-12-31 17:14 | Report Abuse

Looking back to all the past Charts, prices were always below RM1-00 because the group Amtek was not doing good business in Textile and Related Trades - mainly selling and distributing Crocodile Brands. In Feb to May 2018, they have sold their last loss making businesses and rights away to a willing buyer also at a Loss and re-negotiated loss. By right, if a group like Amtek has no more losses to report but having 2 pieces of properties, one in Penang and the big one in KL, PJ, they have to re-value their properties for accounting purpose. Instead they kept quiet and they still insisted on keeping the properties price low at RM6 Million. The major shareholders are property developers themself. They should know how to revalue their properties but they just ignore.....thinking nobody would check on them. FYI, once they revalue the properties, Amtek share prices would fly up and up to at least RM2-00 and more because the Land itself without the buildings actually worth more than RM150 Million. ( But they still report as RM5,997,000 only )

Page 1

Posted by AMTEK Minorities > 2019-03-02 16:49 | Report Abuse

I have full confidence in this Amtek biz now (not before) after they have disposed off all the loss making biz last year. I am now in exactly the same situation like Amtek. My biz has a piece of industrial land plus bldg worth many millions now in the city of KL which I bought for only RM1.5 Mil in 2002. (So in paper wise I make at least 10 times more based on my current land valuation alone). But mine, I still running a good business in my property.

In Amtek's case, the situation is the same. They bought the 7 acres land plus bldgs way back in 1994 (I think) at RM6 Mil. Until today, they have not re-valued their land at all by still placing RM6 Mil as their value of their properties. Today they have sold off all their loss making businesses and left remained this 7 acres of properties all pre-occupied by the directors and major shareholders renting at the minimum rental rates. See Commerce.dot com and MPH are occupying this piece of land at cheap cheap rental prices. (RM18K per month controlling the whole 7 acres land - Wahliao erh).

It is because they did not revalue their land at leave it at RM6 Mil (out of RM50 Mil Share Paid Up Capital), this AMTEK automatically became a PN19 company by status observed by the Bursa Malaysia. They can easily lift off this PN17 status by just preparing a New Valuation Report for the 7 acres Land, their worth per share easily shoot up to RM1-00 per share or more based the the current value of the Valuation Report. (if value at 50Mil, the worth is RM1-00 ps, if value at 100Mil, the worth is RM2-00 ps and so on).

I have great interest in buying more if the prices are still low. Wait till they do what they like to push the share prices down (maybe for their privatization purpose so that they can buy cheap cheap). The prices and worth of PJ Industrial land will never drop but rising every year.

Rich and well known people are behind this Amtek. Do your due diligence and you will find out who and who. So long, happy investing into Amtek. The Share Capital is very very small.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz