Posted by Datuk Seri Rick Walker > 2020-03-10 11:11 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

10 comment(s). Last comment by Datuk Seri Rick Walker 2020-03-10 11:55

Posted by Integrity. Intelligent. Industrious. 3iii (iiinvestsmart)$€£¥ > 2020-03-10 11:13 | Report Abuse

Maybe he has achieved his objective and this is his game plan all along.

Posted by Miz Raya Bloom > 2020-03-10 11:15 |

Post removed.Why?

ahbah

6,072 posts

Posted by ahbah > 2020-03-10 11:15 | Report Abuse

What is his objective ?

Posted by Datuk Seri Rick Walker > 2020-03-10 11:16 | Report Abuse

3 weeks after Sheraton Move, and the dust has settled, we can conclude that the culprit and sole responsible person for the chaos was Mahathir!
There's nobody else to blame! The truth is, Sheraton Move was a pre plan move by Mahathir but to be executed after Apec Summmit! Why Apec Summit! Because that how Mahathir beat the heck out of Anwar back in 1998!
Anwar Ibrahim is not only a lousy strategist but an idiot! Until now, Anwar still clueless what had just happen and continue to support Mahathir! Then again, the Lims too continue to support Mahathir!
In nutshell, Mahathir protegees like Mohiden, and Asmin finally betrayed him! And given how humiliating the betrayal has been, i bet Mohiden and Asmin will continue to ensure Mahathir will not rise ever again!
But given current Bersatu situation, it's possible Mahathir will beat this 2 scums! You know, Mahathir rarely lose battles! And this time it's very personal!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-03-10 11:18 | Report Abuse

Blessing in disguise loh...!!

Posted by Datuk Seri Rick Walker > Mar 10, 2020 11:16 AM | Report Abuse

3 weeks after Sheraton Move, and the dust has settled, we can conclude that the culprit and sole responsible person for the chaos was Mahathir!
There's nobody else to blame! The truth is, Sheraton Move was a pre plan move by Mahathir but to be executed after Apec Summmit! Why Apec Summit! Because that how Mahathir beat the heck out of Anwar back in 1998!
Anwar Ibrahim is not only a lousy strategist but an idiot! Until now, Anwar still clueless what had just happen and continue to support Mahathir! Then again, the Lims too continue to support Mahathir!
In nutshell, Mahathir protegees like Mohiden, and Asmin finally betrayed him! And given how humiliating the betrayal has been, i bet Mohiden and Asmin will continue to ensure Mahathir will not rise ever again!
But given current Bersatu situation, it's possible Mahathir will beat this 2 scums! You know, Mahathir rarely lose battles! And this time it's very personal!

ahbah

6,072 posts

Posted by ahbah > 2020-03-10 11:23 | Report Abuse

Is it dangerous walking with our close friends with our back facing them ?

Posted by Datuk Seri Rick Walker > 2020-03-10 11:42 | Report Abuse

I already anticipate in early February that the coup will be a major mistep for Mahathir! Sadly i was proven correct!
My next prediction is that Mohiden already commit harakiri going against Mahathir! As for Asmin, i think this double face will serve any master so don't be surprise to see him hugging and kissing Mahathir!

StarDust

1,153 posts

Posted by StarDust > 2020-03-10 11:47 | Report Abuse

TDM was the maestro. He got so many fooled.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-03-10 11:55 | Report Abuse

I think enough of mahathir, it is time anwar emerge out of mahathir shadow & stand and be counted loh...!!

No more Mr Nice guy for anwar if he want to succeed loh...!!

Perhaps anwar should suport moo & take the DPM post loh...!!

Posted by Datuk Seri Rick Walker > Mar 10, 2020 11:42 AM | Report Abuse

I already anticipate in early February that the coup will be a major mistep for Mahathir! Sadly i was proven correct!
My next prediction is that Mohiden already commit harakiri going against Mahathir! As for Asmin, i think this double face will serve any master so don't be surprise to see him hugging and kissing Mahathir!

Posted by Datuk Seri Rick Walker > 2020-03-10 11:55 | Report Abuse

Stardust! Pakatan leaders continue to be fooled by him! Anyway, Mahathir has zero rakyat support! He is totally playing in corridor of power! Problem is, Mahathir is now outside corridor of power! Hemm, but Bersatu is still game on for him! So now 1000% focus on Bersatu! Sit back stock plenty of popcorn! The show will be very exciting in April!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz