Posted by Datuk Seri Rick Walker > 2020-04-11 23:34 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

4 comment(s). Last comment by Datuk Seri Rick Walker 2020-04-12 12:40

Posted by Datuk Seri Rick Walker > 2020-04-11 23:38 | Report Abuse

No doubt Mohiden handling of Covid19 has been good! He is quite a good administor, fair superior compare to Mahathir and Harapan adminstration!
However, before you guys start to whack me, Mohiden has a huge flaw! You see, this PN government that we see today is nothing more than a house of cards! Mohiden is using every single trick in patronage book that it's so obvious that too much national wealth need to be spend to keep PN alive!
And for that, eventually rakyat will turn against him as warlords become more and more demanding than ever! That's what happen to Najib! Najib too used the patronage system to the max! Hence many of this warlords are not rakyat friendly, they are parasites and not voters friendly! In the end, Mohiden will suffer the same fate as Najib when the sentiment turns against him!

Posted by Datuk Seri Rick Walker > 2020-04-11 23:44 | Report Abuse

My assesment is that, PN won't last 3 years! Why, because completing full term will reward current MPs with pension! So i am sure halting PN half way will kill half of MPs at the moment! And let me tell you, the judas will be the same one that triggered Sheraton Move! Plenty of intels suggested, we are in for major shock! Just wait and see!

tklim

3,167 posts

Posted by tklim > 2020-04-11 23:51 | Report Abuse

Aiyaa ...Dont talk kok kok lah.....

Posted by Datuk Seri Rick Walker > 2020-04-12 12:40 | Report Abuse

Trust me, this PN government won't last long! Once Covid19 sorted out, the honeymoon period over, you will see dissatisfaction growing as Mohiden has to satisfy too many warlords with power, position and wealth! In fact, Mohiden has the biggest cabinet ministers, GLCs becoming political battleground and so forth! In short, recipe for disaster ahead!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz