Posted by Latuk Seri Rick Walker > 2020-04-17 13:08 | Report Abuse

Reality!

Be the first to like this.

3 comment(s). Last comment by Wk1983 2020-04-17 13:32

Posted by Latuk Seri Rick Walker > 2020-04-17 13:13 | Report Abuse

Barely 2 months, Mohiden has received overwhelming suppor from rakyat over handling of Covid19! Instead of rakyat protesting over 42 days of lockdown, generally over 99% of us accepted this predicamentt! On top of that, his 'cash is king' stimulus was well receive so far! The timely handouts of cash certainly help many in times of otherwise cash strap malaysians! Yes, there are plenty of malaysians going hungry at the moment, so don't be so arrogant thinking this is all a joke like what Harapan has done!
Unfortunately for Harapan, rakyat begin to see in negative over how they have handled Covid19 and the usually bee hive strategy attacks that have fallen off badly! I mean calling for emergency parlimentary so Harapan can reject everything is just plain irresponsible and rakyat are not in mode for politicking!

Posted by Latuk Seri Rick Walker > 2020-04-17 13:18 | Report Abuse

However, once MCO is lifted soon, Mohiden may find his good approval start to tank! You see, our economy is the next biggest challenge to tackle! Oil price has tanked! Luckily India has started to lift ban on our palm oil!
But overall, it's very hard to kickstart out eoonomy! of course any economist will tell you that infrastructure spending should be the main ingredient now! It's true but it takes enormous willpower to do so! So far Mohiden has not indicate such thing which he should!
I mean, announcing resumption of HSR will be th best thing for him to do! It will buy time for much tougher decision ahead!

Wk1983

20 posts

Posted by Wk1983 > 2020-04-17 13:32 | Report Abuse

The Administration is already being tested heavily before MCO lifted. The number of infected cases and death is being reported everyday so this is a much more major test la!

Everyone is watching the Covid development closely on daily basis. This is the biggest test so far since two month ago.

So I think The Administration is being tested before, during and after MCO... What are the differences?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz