Posted by Latuk Seri Rick Walker > 2020-04-18 11:26 | Report Abuse

Pandemic!

Be the first to like this.

7 comment(s). Last comment by Latuk Seri Rick Walker 2020-04-18 16:55

Posted by Latuk Seri Rick Walker > 2020-04-18 11:35 | Report Abuse

I say the MOH lead by DG Health has been overwelmingly sucessful in containing Covid19!
From what we are told so far, most of the infected cases are based on clusters! There are 30 clusters known so far! As for random infections, there's only like 70 cases!
Meaning to say, chances of bystanders getting infected is low! One must be in close and repeated encounter with carriers before you get infected as well! This is a good news indeed!
Beside that, we malaysians did a fantastic job compare to even China! Why, because most of us wear face mask when we go out! Supermarkets are sanitizing our hands before we enter and some even sell very cheap face mask in case your don't have one! This is a very commendable move by this supermarkets for been pro active without authority telling them what to do!
While yesterday, Ismail Sabri told us that it's not necessary to wear face mask if you are not infected, i think he made a amjor mistake assuming that we are not infected! How do you know if you are not screen! So it's best to assume all of us are infected therefore all of us wear face mask! Screening cost like few hundred bucks while a face mask is only like few ringgit! So it's not really a huge burden to wear one! It's also good to know that most supermarkets are now selling face mask at the checkout counters! Remember, be safe rather than sorry! Wearing face mask is cheap compare to be infected and suffer hellish 2 weeks! So yeah, it's worth it!

Ny036

714 posts

Posted by Ny036 > 2020-04-18 12:01 | Report Abuse

USA is going to be the worst controlling covid 19 due to their human right and democracy. Playing politic all the way even the expanse of its citizen life. If trump win the re election USA may divided and pecah like Russia.

Posted by Latuk Seri Rick Walker > 2020-04-18 14:11 | Report Abuse

To be fair, the blame must be shared with Democrats as they were busy impeaching Donald Trump just like how Harapan was too busy playing politics! And yeah, americans are smart'sses! So i am not surprise how this pandemic has taken it's toll in US!
Having said that, it's up to the highly intelligent and innovative americans to come out with vaccine! I think americans will be the first to find such vaccine!

gemfinder

6,880 posts

Posted by gemfinder > 2020-04-18 14:23 | Report Abuse

Doc said no need to wear mask if u r not sick. U r not a doc. Sick or not sick, u urself oso cannot tell ka? Wats d purpose u live in this world? Realy idiot

ahbah

6,084 posts

Posted by ahbah > 2020-04-18 14:29 | Report Abuse

Hidup Malaysians !

Please stay at home to k.o. covid-19.

If we go out, covid-19 will k.o. us !

Thanks.

Posted by Latuk Seri Rick Walker > 2020-04-18 16:54 | Report Abuse

Posted by gemfinder > Apr 18, 2020 2:23 PM | Report Abuse

Doc said no need to wear mask if u r not sick. U r not a doc. Sick or not sick, u urself oso cannot tell ka? Wats d purpose u live in this world? Realy idiot

Answer : Tell me, are you sure you do not have Covid19! Because most carriers infected others because they don't even know they were spreading Covid19 left and right! Yeah sure, there's a doctor who insist that jogging in the park during MCO is his human right! So yeah, just because you are doctor, doesn't mean you are automatically intelligent human above the rest! Mind you, few hundred doctors were also infected in Malaysia!

Posted by Latuk Seri Rick Walker > 2020-04-18 16:55 | Report Abuse

To me it's very simple! You can argue all you want! But because i am less intelligent that you, i rather put on cheap face mask that to be that intelligent doctor who insist not wearing face mask it okay! Decision is yours!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz