Posted by Tobby > 2020-07-08 17:57 | Report Abuse

Food!

Be the first to like this.

2 comment(s). Last comment by EngineeringProfit 2020-07-08 18:11

Tobby

2,622 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2020-07-08 18:03 | Report Abuse

Many of us love hainan chicken rice! But after eating so many both from malay and chinese kopitiam, i must say malay ones are much more better than the ones in chinese kopitiams!
Why! How come! Don't ask me! Yeah, i was dissapointed to know this! And this is from my personal experience! Malay hainan chicken rice are better than those in chinese!
So don't give me that Singapore hainan chicken rice are the best, it's just gimmick if you ask me!
Somehow the malays figure out this simple delightful meal and beat local chinese at it!
To me, i am both happy and sad! Happy because the malays copycat chinese recipe and actually better at it! And sad because local chinese are taking for granted this very malaysian singaporean dish!
So don't be surprise if local chinese no longer serve this dish because they simply cannot compete with malays! That's i think will happen!
If you don't believe me, go and try out hainan chicken rice serve by malays! I think you will feel the same like i do!

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-07-08 18:11 | Report Abuse

Food - small matters. Homosexual phenomenon among them is serious - the highest locally - made worse by their authoritative bodies segregate them according to same gender. See.....stupidity defined.

https://m.malaysiakini.com/news/533547 : Police probe sexual assault claim against prominent activist, NGO members resign

Post a Comment
Market Buzz