Posted by Tobby > 2020-07-26 13:47 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

5 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2020-07-27 16:08

Tobby

2,622 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2020-07-26 13:54 | Report Abuse

Before you guys shot me, yes, i know, Mohiden is far from perfect! In fact he should not have given GLCs post to Umno warlords, especially Zahid cartel to gain influence! It's morally wrong and will destroy all this GLCs as politicians are not in position to run this businesses! I bet all this GLCs will suffer similar fate of that, Tabung Haji and Felda! No doubt!
Anyway, what i like to highlight here is the way Mohiden run government! He does not talk politics! He deliver crucial messages in the most interesting and mature way! His handling of Covid19 is benchmark to all leaders out there!
This is how a PM should behave! Not like Mahathir who constantly on vendetta and scheming! Not to mention constant flip flop and making quarrel with everybody! In the end, rakyat feel the instability and nobody gain anything good from 22 months of Harapan!
Anyway plus is how Mohiden appointed a technocrat as MOF! This was a brilliant move because it completely depoliticize this No.2 post! In fact technocrats should be appointed in GLCs if future PM wants to gain trust of rakyat!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-07-26 16:05 | Report Abuse

CORRECTLOH...!!

Posted by Tobby > Jul 26, 2020 1:54 PM | Report Abuse

Before you guys shot me, yes, i know, Mohiden is far from perfect! In fact he should not have given GLCs post to Umno warlords, especially Zahid cartel to gain influence! It's morally wrong and will destroy all this GLCs as politicians are not in position to run this businesses! I bet all this GLCs will suffer similar fate of that, Tabung Haji and Felda! No doubt!
Anyway, what i like to highlight here is the way Mohiden run government! He does not talk politics! He deliver crucial messages in the most interesting and mature way! His handling of Covid19 is benchmark to all leaders out there!
This is how a PM should behave! Not like Mahathir who constantly on vendetta and scheming! Not to mention constant flip flop and making quarrel with everybody! In the end, rakyat feel the instability and nobody gain anything good from 22 months of Harapan!
Anyway plus is how Mohiden appointed a technocrat as MOF! This was a brilliant move because it completely depoliticize this No.2 post! In fact technocrats should be appointed in GLCs if future PM wants to gain trust of rakyat!

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-07-26 17:20 | Report Abuse

But like Anakin Skywalker....

....his future is clouded

If rejoin the league of klepto party, he risks being voted out of top position.....

If face GE15 in his mosquito party, ....haha

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-07-26 17:37 | Report Abuse

Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't

Tobby

2,622 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2020-07-27 16:08 | Report Abuse

Anwar so irrevalant nowadays! Talk so clueless nowadays! Best for Anwar to retire!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz