Posted by Tobby > 2021-02-01 19:42 | Report Abuse

Pandemic!

Be the first to like this.

4 comment(s). Last comment by PunTatBerSiul 2021-02-02 15:38

Tobby

2,622 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-02-01 19:46 | Report Abuse

Today another 4k infections! But one question who are the majority infected! No brainer most of them are migrants! But since government of the day doesn't have separate figure, rakyat may assume that this is local infections!
So yeah, please! Separate the figure! And also tell us how serious the factory and construction clusters are! And make it compulsory for this workers who are mostly migrants to be have separate lodging away from locals!
I believe, Covid will be never ending spread if migrants live within rakyat! Please be strict! Singapore able to do this despite how small this nation is! I think it's not impossible to set up migrant lodging with those instant China modular cabin which can be recycled and shift many times!

PunTatBerSiul

1,001 posts

Posted by PunTatBerSiul > 2021-02-01 19:50 | Report Abuse

Covid-19 will never end as long as leaders without any integrity and or shame leads nation. Pandemic was sent to teach "leaders" about honesty and service to the people. As long as they don't repent, pandemic will prolong.

Tobby

2,622 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-02-02 12:18 | Report Abuse

Pun! Are you sure we have such leaders! Our 222 lawmakers are useless! Only good in screaming and shouting in parliment! Tell me, what bright ideas have Harapan lawmakers put forth so far! Zero!

PunTatBerSiul

1,001 posts

Posted by PunTatBerSiul > 2021-02-02 15:38 |

Post removed.Why?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz