Posted by Tobby > 2021-03-10 21:35 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

1 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2021-03-10 21:42

Tobby

2,622 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-03-10 21:42 | Report Abuse

MCA MIC begging from Umno to allocate them bigger slice of malay seats! I think it's time for MCA MIC to accept that they are no longer accepted by their own race! Best to close shop altogether rather than win on malay support!
And the other problem is, Umno also losing majority malay support! The cour cluster is the main problem! Court cluster are using Umno to save themselves! Let's know bs about that!
And thanks to Zahid cartel, their lunacy reach new height when they used non malays are their bogeymen! Remember how Zahid used those muftis to call non malays are 'kafir habir' meaning dirty pigs!
And you think non malays will ignore such humiliation on top of introducing hodod!
That's why BN is now completely dead! Non malays no longer going to vote for BN! The same happen to Perikatan the day Mohiden force Pas holymen to be Sabah lawmakers despite very hostile sentiment from Sabah people!
Which is why Harapan remain the option for non malays! And also the youth! And also malays who do not want hodod!
I mean, come on, malays have been muslims for hundred of years! There was no hodod back then and malays are doing fine! The only malays who have high crime cases, divorce and child marriage are those in Kelantan!
Anyway, the outcome of GE15 is pretty clear! The only sideshow that rakyat are so eager to see is how Bersatu going to be wipeout! I mean, we can't wait to show our power against traitors, frogs, betrayals and hodod mngers!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz