Posted by BeastoftheEast > 2021-04-01 12:42 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

5 comment(s). Last comment by i3lurker 2021-04-01 12:50

Posted by BeastoftheEast > 2021-04-01 12:44 | Report Abuse

It's no brainer why Umno Selangor now buried forever! If you continue to use Noh Omar as your village chief, you sure get what you wish for!
Same with Zahid Hamidi! He is not the right leader for Umno! He doesn't talk about majority malays concern! Instead he feed force his own fairy tales hodod law down their throat!
The result is very predictable! Majority malays as usually remain quiet but it's no brainer they will abandon Umno if they see Zahid still remain president come

Posted by BeastoftheEast > 2021-04-01 12:45 | Report Abuse

Worst come to worst, like Selangor, majority malays will shift their vote to Pkr! Not because they like Pkr, it's because Pkr at least doesn't promise hodod law!

Posted by BeastoftheEast > 2021-04-01 12:47 | Report Abuse

This is where Najib Zahid fail! They thought malays are going conservative! The true is, 70% malays are urban! They are more concern about bread butter issue!
They want solution to education for their children, employment for their children, affordability and availability of houses, and so forth!

Posted by BeastoftheEast > 2021-04-01 12:48 | Report Abuse

Zahid Hamidi like Noh Omar comes from different planet! They really don't know their grassroot!

i3lurker

13,754 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-04-01 12:50 | Report Abuse

uneducated people will cause the breakup of Malaysia coz it contravenes MA63.

Already Sabah and Sarawak politicians already warned those uneducated Pak Cik making silly announcements

once there is a breach of contract MA63 secession is inevitable

Hopefully there will be mass genocide in East Malaysia
and West Malaysian arms manufacturers will make billions of profits....

thats what war is all about => MONEY

Post a Comment
Market Buzz