Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-14 13:49 | Report Abuse

Pandemic!

Be the first to like this.

4 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2021-07-14 14:02

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-14 13:52 | Report Abuse

If you take out Selangor KL N. Sembilan off the map, we actually only have like 3k cases the most!
However, our dearest Assmin seems to think factories which mostly employ migrants are much more important that rakyat! 80% rakyat can't work for the past 6 weeks! And it's no surprise to hear so many are now making huge que in any food banks! It's no joke okay! You will be surprise to see even those driving Beemee lining up food banks! Shame no longer part of rakyat vocabulary nowadays!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-14 13:58 | Report Abuse

Ismail Sabri is now so shiok because he will be PM once Mohiden calls it quit! Insiders say between now and August! Mohiden may not be around after October! So basically Umno will takeover PN government!
But judging from Ismail Sabri havoc SOPs, i doubt he will be able to stay for long too! I mean this dude was responsibility for mushrooming cases as well! He remove the 14 quarantine when cases drop below 1k! And he also prematurely remove interstate travels! I mean, interdistrict should be okay but to totally remove interstates travel like 4 months ago, that's so wrong!
So yeah, wrong SOPs did the trick! There was no quarantine before and after Sabah state by election!
I say cases will remain high if you apply wrong SOPs! And refusing to accept that factories are the main culprit here! No, i think factories can continue to operate provided you have tight SOPs where workers confine to their lodging and work place! However, in Malaysia, such privilege is non existence! Instead you see migrants crowding apartments, and housing areas and they also kill retail local businesses! And worst of all, they make fun of SOPs while rakyat suffer!

Posted by HaroldHuong > 2021-07-14 13:59 | Report Abuse

Why 12k, just make it 15k

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-14 14:02 | Report Abuse

MCO 3.0 is such a wasted opportunity! I don't know what to say! Fortunately PN has one working minister Khairy! If not for Khairy i think, rakyat would already take matters in their own hands and riot on the streets by now!
Khairy has done a good job! But he has to push the mass vaccination beyond half a million a day! This is a tough job indeed but he has to done it! He has 14 million doses to play with and focus must be on red zones to curb further spread!
Khairy should stop making silly whining about malaysians who refuse to take vaccine! No such thing! In fact many out there complaining they have registered months ago and yet to get an appointment!
If indeed exist significant number who are anti vaccine, then make vaccination compulsory! But i don't think malaysians have reach that silly level! In fact, rakyat have overwhelming deserve to get vaccinated!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz